Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 07:26 AM   #2901
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Now WHY did we miss this?? I got this from the first THREE pages of this thread. I am so sorry I didn't notice this earlier.
Attachment 51123
The cow/moon *poster* makes a lot of sense to me now. The quizzy's question... with moon.....lamp.... may rule out the lugbotz?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 07:36 AM   #2902
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
The cow/moon *poster* makes a lot of sense to me now. The quizzy's question... with moon.....lamp.... may rule out the lugbotz?
Weeellll....There is STILL that Quizzy's question that says the Lugbotz have the moon...lamp. It will be disputed. I think the Lugbots have a lamp, but not the Moon lamp or it would have been written Moon lamp, not moon...lamp.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 07:40 AM   #2903
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by AUMagic
I'm sure it's already been said, but I think that this clue refers to the Thoughtful Think Tank - it says "racking your brain?" and the Thoughtful Think Tank is just that - a brain in a jar.
Thanks for mentioning that.

I'm now wondering if the "cross your Ts" refers to the 3 "Ts" in Thoughtful Think Tank. There is that number "3" again.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:42 AM   #2904
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Has anyone printed out the map and tried folding it? Attachment 51130
Great idea!
Old 01-19-2008, 07:59 AM   #2905
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Thanks for mentioning that.

I'm now wondering if the "cross your Ts" refers to the 3 "Ts" in Thoughtful Think Tank. There is that number "3" again.
NO kidding! That makes a lot of sense to me! There have been so many references to '3' in this hunt. I thought that maybe it was the Crow's nest mast because one of our contributors also said that the Dogbeard's map has a 'T' on the one end and I thought it looks a LOT like a 'T.' That would tie in Dogbeard, again. AND if you look a LOT of that theme is being hi-lighted today. Later in the day there will be FOUR items from that theme on sale in the 'W' shop. (the picture shows only two items but an hour later it's FOUR because of the Jolly Roger map and an item in the Curio shop.) PLUS there will be a LOT of the ICE theme up to and including Ice Cap adventure being a game of the hour. This was a screenshot I took last night from an Asian account. I included the peppermints because they TASTE icy. The dogbeard map is there, just so you can see what I mean.
BUT, I REALLY like the thought about Thoughtful Think Tank. Have you had any thoughts on the dot your EYES? In Ms. Cowoline's room there is a picture of a cow with a 'dot' on her eye. It reminds me of Dogbeard's eye patch.
Attachment 51139
Attachment 51138

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Old 01-19-2008, 08:05 AM   #2906
mrc0705

mrc0705 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kay, the lab thing is obviously that lab game in the arcade, the mamma mia reminds me of chef gazpacho, and the one with the cat and dog says you should make SPACE to find it, so maybe that has to do with the space game in the arcade??? JUST A THOUGHT, probably not right, its my first hunt!
Old 01-19-2008, 08:13 AM   #2907
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

NO kidding! That makes a lot of sense to me! There have been so many references to '3' in this hunt. I thought that maybe it was the Crow's nest mast because one of our contributors also said that the Dogbeard's map has a 'T' on the one end and I thought it looks a LOT like a 'T.' That would tie in Dogbeard, again. AND if you look a LOT of that theme is being hi-lighted today. Later in the day there will be FOUR items from that theme on sale in the 'W' shop. (the picture shows only two items but an hour later it's FOUR because of the Jolly Roger map and an item in the Curio shop.) PLUS there will be a LOT of the ICE theme up to and including Ice Cap adventure being a game of the hour. This was a screenshot I took last night from an Asian account. I included the peppermints because they TASTE icy. The dogbeard map is there, just so you can see what I mean.
BUT, I REALLY like the thought about Thoughtful Think Tank. Have you had any thoughts on the dot your EYES? In Ms. Cowoline's room there is a picture of a cow with a 'dot' on her eye. It reminds me of Dogbeard's eye patch.
Attachment 51139
Attachment 51138

Ok, I printed and folded the map and the one mine that is still whole is the Buried Bones Mine. The compass is now right beside it, West being predominant.

The Barking mad Mine now says:king Mad Mine, with a mountain top next to it.

I folded the page the way you would fold the back cover of a Mad Magazine. Make a centre line, and fold the 2 ends onto the centre, so you end up with a centre line and 2 lateral lines
Old 01-19-2008, 08:17 AM   #2908
mrc0705

mrc0705 is an unknown quantity at this point

What is a curio anyway!?

---------- mrc0705 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Omg, I Heard Something About A Brain In A Jar: Goobers Lab!!!

Last edited by mrc0705; 01-19-2008 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 08:24 AM   #2909
stitch1221
gurrgle is an unknown quantity at this point

I have found more clues on this topic. This a test run to see how it works okay! I have pretty good ideas and i will post them soon!

---------- gurrgle added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Sorry to be off topic but I forgot to say the webkinz ID is a fake i will be creating a real WI ID and it will be creating an official one and it will have a real webkinz ID.

Last edited by gurrgle; 01-19-2008 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 08:25 AM   #2910
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Ok, I printed and folded the map and the one mine that is still whole is the Buried Bones Mine. The compass is now right beside it, West being predominant.

The Barking mad Mine now says:king Mad Mine, with a mountain top next to it.

I folded the page the way you would fold the back cover of a Mad Magazine. Make a centre line, and fold the 2 ends onto the centre, so you end up with a centre line and 2 lateral lines
That's what I came up with too. I folded it more and the only mine I had was the Barking Mad Mine. Now, I have to wonder if THAT means anything, or is it just wool gathering, again. Like making more work for myself, only to arrive at the same station I departed.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: