Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 01:29 AM   #2891
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

Webkinzmomma, I don't suppose you kept track of what order we got the clues in. I mean, which giveaways came between which clues and where the newz flashes fit in. It may be important to the order or how the answer was received.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 01:47 AM   #2892
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Ennazusjsc you have done a great job on all of this So has everyone so if you have posted at least five helpful things Pat your self on the back just know that ennazusisc has been working hard to do this so also remember to thank her for setting up those great Trackers

Remember you are doing great
Thanks for ideas

---------- In The Sun added 13 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Whooo Webkinz Rock

When Your Feeling Sad Or Like A Drab,
You Need Time For You All You Gotta Do Is Hug A Webbie,
And Your Wildest Dreams Could Come True ,
Rember This Fun And You Can To Can Be Happer Than What You Should
Through The Tough Times When You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do,
The World May Not Revolve Around You
They May Turn There Head In Dismay
Cause You Didents Do What They Wanna To
Like I Said You Gotta Hug A Webbie

Last edited by In The Sun; 01-19-2008 at 01:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 01:55 AM   #2893
Gift Guru

specialkx3 will become famous soon enough

I subbed to this thread on day 1 but haven't been keeping up with all of the posts. The only clue I'd had any solid ideas about was the LAB one. Could it be the formula chalkboard at Goober's Lab...it's a CSO item. Did y'all already have that in your 'pot' of ideas? Thank you all for doing such a good job of keeping all of the clues together!!
Old 01-19-2008, 02:05 AM   #2894
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

can we add that the webkinz for March is the PUG also the 3rd month ..he could be laughing dog..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 04:35 AM   #2895
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

What???? Not to be rude but please go back and read the little dog is kinndda out of the picture i was thinking it was dortys dog toto
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 06:17 AM   #2896
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

[quote=Dixiecup;4284671]OKAY, Today's entry in the Newzpaper is about a party and the Red Ruby Slippers.
Attachment 51111
Someone said it is mentioned THREE times, as is the word PARTY.
How about I add to THAT...Click the heels three times and say, 'There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.'
[/quote]

The word "party" is actually mentioned 4 times not 3.

"Ruby Slippers" is mentioned 3 times.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:23 AM   #2897
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by specialkx3
I subbed to this thread on day 1 but haven't been keeping up with all of the posts. The only clue I'd had any solid ideas about was the LAB one. Could it be the formula chalkboard at Goober's Lab...it's a CSO item. Did y'all already have that in your 'pot' of ideas? Thank you all for doing such a good job of keeping all of the clues together!!
I'm sure it's already been said, but I think that this clue refers to the Thoughtful Think Tank - it says "racking your brain?" and the Thoughtful Think Tank is just that - a brain in a jar.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:48 AM   #2898
debidoo11

debi is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone think its kinda weird thats there is a christmas tree 4 sale in new items ?? and it says only for sale till early January just a thought....
Old 01-19-2008, 06:49 AM   #2899
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

[quote=Gramma2AZ;4287137]
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OKAY, Today's entry in the Newzpaper is about a party and the Red Ruby Slippers.
Attachment 51111
Someone said it is mentioned THREE times, as is the word PARTY.
How about I add to THAT...Click the heels three times and say, 'There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.'
[/quote]

The word "party" is actually mentioned 4 times not 3.

"Ruby Slippers" is mentioned 3 times.
WOW, how did I miss that 4TH one?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 07:16 AM   #2900
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Okay, so we have seen the newzpaper for today and it has definite clues in there about going to a party. Someone mentioned in our brainstorming session yesterday that the Game, 'Home Before Dark' has a Party house in it. I said that the paths have to turn YELLOW like the Yellow brick road before you get home.
The only real party themed clothing I can find is that party hat. It is POLKA dotted.
Arte has decided that the thief is NOT DOUG. So, it rules him out. But the question in Quizzy's turns our attention to Doug because he LOVES Gems. When I read the book 'An Air of Mystery' the Gem he found that was so rare was a friendship with a Unicorn named Gema.
In that story Doug and Sparky find a treasure map after bringing a box to Arte to open. He uses his 'key to open everything' and discovers it empty. Sparky drops the box and they discover a map.
The map is to a hidden treasure, so Doug and Sparky go out to 'discover' this treasure. They find a place and it doesn't quite look like the map, even though they followed the map. That is when sparky FOLDS the map in a certain way and discovers a MAP within the map. They cross this moat-like river and that is where they find the Unicorns. The Unicorns in turn, discover that Kinzville does exist. Gema, one of the Unicorns goes back to Kinzville both because she really wants to and because Sparky and Doug need proof that Unicorns exist. Miss Birdy then says to Doug, 'I guess you didn't find what you were looking for.' to which he responds, 'I guess not, but I did find the most wonderful gem I have ever seen,'

Point here. Has anyone printed out the map and tried folding it? This is a map picture, you can paste it and expand it to a word doc. I am going to be playing with this idea for a bit. If anyone else wants to try, they are right there.
Attachment 51130

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: