Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 12:49 AM   #2881
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kimkrew
Did anyone notice this on the front page of the newspaper???

Click the image to open in full size.

Does that llok like the #3 on it's side? Or are my tired old eyes playing tricks on me?
Yes, we have discussed the number three, particularly in this newsflash that we got from the Asian time zone. There are references to Ruby slippers and Party three times. (Like when Dorothy clicks her heels three times and says there's no place like home!) I think, though that that is a HAIR left from the THIEF. Like DNA evidence, LOL. THAt could be Dogbeard's fur....hmmm
Dixiecup is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 12:53 AM   #2882
kimkrew

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
nope! I adopted a ducky and made it asian time! btw my ducy's name is LulaBelle!! So nice to meet you hehe...

I am trying to refrain from typing too much, I don't wanna bog it down with log lists of my ideas until closer to time, but in short I think the charm forest is out of the pic... but we'll know more in the coming days, may still be too early to rule things out.

mine is freckles and kimkrew is my user name. So nice to meet you too. I understand about not typing so much. I've been doing more reading than typing until recently. I'm going to hang in here for a few more minutes and see if any new things pop up then I've got to go to bed. Got to get up early in the am! Wait....it's almost am already! UGH!

---------- kimkrew added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, we have discussed the number three, particularly in this newsflash that we got from the Asian time zone. There are references to Ruby slippers and Party three times. (Like when Dorothy clicks her heels three times and says there's no place like home!) I think, though that that is a HAIR left from the THIEF. Like DNA evidence, LOL. THAt could be Dogbeard's fur....hmmm
Alright Dixiecup.....too much CSI for you!!!! LOL

Last edited by kimkrew; 01-19-2008 at 12:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 01:02 AM   #2883
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Here they are. ONLY THE CLUES. No additional input to get garbled up. I have input only INDISPUTABLE and KNOWN clues. This should stir the pot.

Hmmmm......?[/quote]
Old 01-19-2008, 01:10 AM   #2884
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Webkinzmomma are you older 13?
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 01:14 AM   #2885
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

"Things that are quite divine"

di·vine /dɪˈvaɪn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-vahyn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation adjective, -vin·er, -vin·est, noun, verb, -vined, -vin·ing.

–adjective
1.of or pertaining to a god, esp. the Supreme Being.
2.addressed, appropriated, or devoted to God or a god; religious; sacred: divine worship.
3.proceeding from God or a god: divine laws.
4.godlike; characteristic of or befitting a deity: divine magnanimity.
5.heavenly; celestial: the divine kingdom.
6.Informal. extremely good; unusually lovely: He has the most divine tenor voice.
7.being a god; being God: a divine person.
8.of superhuman or surpassing excellence: Beauty is divine.
9.Obsolete. of or pertaining to divinity or theology.

–noun
10.a theologian; scholar in religion.
11.a priest or member of the clergy.
12.the Divine, a.God.b.(sometimes lowercaseClick the image to open in full size.) the spiritual aspect of humans; the group of attributes and qualities of humankind regarded as godly or godlike.
–verb (used with object)
13.to discover or declare (something obscure or in the future) by divination; prophesy.
14.to discover (water, metal, etc.) by means of a divining rod.
15.to perceive by intuition or insight; conjecture.
16.Archaic. to portend.

–verb (used without object)
17.to use or practice divination; prophesy.
18.to have perception by intuition or insight; conjecture.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:19 AM   #2886
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
Webkinzmomma are you older 13?
a bit yea haha... why do you ask?

ty for the only clues and devine list enasusjsc (spell?)
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 01:23 AM   #2887
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

lol just wondering lol you are great at spliceing (mixing) thigs together
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 01:26 AM   #2888
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
lol just wondering lol you are great at spliceing (mixing) thigs together
well ty! Alot of the brilliant minds on here help out too, plus my kids findings and their reports to me help too lol... they go to school and talk to their friends about it and come home and I might add there have been on several occasions they mention the same things we are on here. My daughter 1st grade came home the other night and told me her friend said the hot air balloon was stolen.... wasn't long ago we were looking into that!
Old 01-19-2008, 01:27 AM   #2889
kimkrew

well, g nite all....the screen is getting very blurry so I must rest the weary tired ol' eyes so they will be fresh and ready to go ahuntin tomorrow! Keep up the good work!
Old 01-19-2008, 01:27 AM   #2890
Gift Guru

Good Night everyone see you in the morning!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: