Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 12:26 AM   #2871
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I just keep editing it every time I go into a quote situation or a post. I am trying to get the string to go back. See what happened was they merged a few posts this AM with this thread and it changed a BUNCH of posts from that point on. If you just keep copy/pasting the official into the title bar, it will eventually all be back to normal.
YES, Webkinzmomma, you have seen this before. I think it was earlier (much earlier) when you mentioned it, too. I had it in the back of my mind, but it wasn't really going anywhere until I read that newzpaper article a few dozen times. THREE is a HEAVY number at play, here.
I think I was actually hung up on the number three. Sorry I've been really busy with my brother's wedding coming up on Monday. I'm the maid of honor so I've got a lot of extra duties. I'll put up a review of the clues tonight.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 12:26 AM   #2872
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

Someone said the three times party thinggy
(the ruby slippers)
That was a big enough hint
Yes thats seems right but could it be just a quincy dintce .
I highly doubt that they would do that i mean yes that is a good thing but were thinking to hard about this sorry
:el1:

---------- BBMack added 3 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

....i think out of all the clues so far...the "mama mia. even mama says that is not a cookie cutter" clue has got me stumped the most[/QUOTE]
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:27 AM   #2873
jolibelle
Gift Guru

Jolibelle has a spectacular aura about

did any one get this clue?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgClue.jpg (168.8 KB, 54 views)
Jolibelle is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:35 AM   #2874
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kimkrew
Did anyone notice this on the front page of the newspaper???

Click the image to open in full size.

Does that llok like the #3 on it's side? Or are my tired old eyes playing tricks on me?

Yes I have seen it and everytime I see it, it makes me think of the number 3 I just didn't know if maybe it was a accident on ganz or if it really was a three, I was going to ask but dunno how to post pictures, great job thank you for posting!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:37 AM   #2875
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Did anyone notice this on the front page of the newspaper???

Click the image to open in full size.

Does that llok like the #3 on it's side? Or are my tired old eyes playing tricks on me?
Yes it looks like a three
Look at the pictures i found i looked up diffrent animal paws
I will reply with pics
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:38 AM   #2876
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by FroggieGirl
Thanks..... another idea is instead of the lamp maybe it could be that poster with the cow in space hovering over the moon. That is, if it's an item WW is looking for...
Now WHY did we miss this?? I got this from the first THREE pages of this thread. I am so sorry I didn't notice this earlier.
Attachment 51123

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:42 AM   #2877
kimkrew

I just thought I'd take a look at all the pics we had so far and see if I had missed anything. My husband doesn't understand why I'm always on this thing.....it's so contagious trying to figure this stuff out! I even adopted a grey arabian for myself today just so I could choose the Asian time zone.....is that not crazy????

---------- kimkrew added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

the whole idea about the charm forest is throwing me off. I mean not everyone has a charm therefore cannot access the charm forest. I don't think WW would do that to people, do you?

Last edited by kimkrew; 01-19-2008 at 12:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2008, 12:44 AM   #2878
bubblemonkey13

Wink Scavenger Hunt

New possible clue:

Last edited by bubblemonkey13; 02-17-2008 at 09:50 PM..
Old 01-19-2008, 12:44 AM   #2879
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I just thought I'd take a look at all the pics we had so far and see if I had missed anything. My husband doesn't understand why I'm always on this thing.....it's so contagious trying to figure this stuff out! I even adopted a grey arabian for myself today just so I could choose the Asian time zone.....is that not crazy????

---------- kimkrew added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

the whole idea about the charm forest is throwing me off. I mean not everyone has a charm therefore cannot access the charm forest. I don't think WW would do that to people, do you?
nope! I adopted a ducky and made it asian time! btw my ducy's name is LulaBelle!! So nice to meet you hehe...

I am trying to refrain from typing too much, I don't wanna bog it down with log lists of my ideas until closer to time, but in short I think the charm forest is out of the pic... but we'll know more in the coming days, may still be too early to rule things out.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:45 AM   #2880
jcdist2000
Gift Guru

jcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to alljcdist2000 is a name known to all

when I see some of the clues I think of storms. rubber boots and raincoat. then some of the other clues I seen weather like conditions.

and some of these make you think of the wizard of oz. what got dorothy to oz? a tornado.

what can make some skaddle? people skaddle when its raining. and it will protect you.

just a few ideas to throw in the air.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: