Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 10:43 PM   #2861
Webkinz :)
jkeister is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

put an eye patch on someone with weak eyes.... crossed eyes
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 10:43 PM   #2862
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

oh yea while wearing our polka dot rain boots..
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:50 PM   #2863
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by jkeister
eye patch is for pirate
Yes, it is. I think it is somehow linked to the underlying theme. I don't know for sure. Other than the fact that someone said that Dogbeard is wearing clothing very similar to the 'Winkies' in the Wizard of Oz who were guards under the Wicked Witch of the West's spell. So, if he was under the spell of the BAD FAIRY and had stolen the Crown of Wonder and hidden it in the Barking Mad Mine, how would we go about getting that back? The Ruby slippers are our way home...The Yellow Brick Road is our way in. I am going to sleep on this. I have a PILE of comparisons now and I need to write them up in a way that will let everyone see what I am talking about all at once, not just bits and pieces at a time.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 11:30 PM   #2864
Webkinz :)

BBMack is an unknown quantity at this point

another thought..
if "under the desk" is a location where a curio is...then it is very vague...or we need to find more than one place for each curio location. eg: 1.Where is each missing curio? (curio's name & location) Answer: curio - crown of wonder, location - under the desk <<that doesn't sound right...it would need to be an actual place i think....or...for example: in goober's lab, under the desk...
so the "under the desk" clue may not be an actual curio location?
hope that made sense...

---------- BBMack added 3 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

....i think out of all the clues so far...the "mama mia. even mama says that is not a cookie cutter" clue has got me stumped the most

Last edited by BBMack; 01-18-2008 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #2865
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

OKAY, Today's entry in the Newzpaper is about a party and the Red Ruby Slippers.
Attachment 51111
Someone said it is mentioned THREE times, as is the word PARTY.
How about I add to THAT...Click the heels three times and say, 'There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.'

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Old 01-18-2008, 11:51 PM   #2866
TRADES ON WI ONLY
Gift Guru

little6 is a jewel in the roughlittle6 is a jewel in the rough

did someone edit the title?
Old 01-18-2008, 11:56 PM   #2867
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OKAY, Today's entry in the Newzpaper is about a party and the Red Ruby Slippers.
Attachment 51111
Someone said it is mentioned THREE times, as is the word PARTY.
How about I add to THAT...Click the heels three times and say, 'There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.'

Wanted to add there is another reference to the number 3 as well.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 12:03 AM   #2868
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by little6
did someone edit the title?
I just keep editing it every time I go into a quote situation or a post. I am trying to get the string to go back. See what happened was they merged a few posts this AM with this thread and it changed a BUNCH of posts from that point on. If you just keep copy/pasting the official into the title bar, it will eventually all be back to normal.
YES, Webkinzmomma, you have seen this before. I think it was earlier (much earlier) when you mentioned it, too. I had it in the back of my mind, but it wasn't really going anywhere until I read that newzpaper article a few dozen times. THREE is a HEAVY number at play, here.
Old 01-19-2008, 12:22 AM   #2869
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

One quick thought / question ,,, if the prize for this scavenger hunt is the copy of the missing curios, then I would think that the curios are big or high value items,,, what if all the relation to the themes has to do with knowing the theme that the missing curio comes from (??)
Old 01-19-2008, 12:24 AM   #2870
kimkrew

Did anyone notice this on the front page of the newspaper???

Click the image to open in full size.

Does that llok like the #3 on it's side? Or are my tired old eyes playing tricks on me?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: