Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 10:26 PM   #2851
Lil Kinz
webkinzdude5000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!???
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 10:27 PM   #2852
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
The books on the bookshelf above the picture read F Y I - For Your Information!

I don't know if it always had those letters on them.

I guess I'm learning to pay attention to detail!
I know, I have been doing the same. I doubt my own memory at times. One of the big ones being the Curio Shop. I don't know why, but for some reason I do remember the picture of the Hippo fridge in behind Arte before this all started. I am looking deeper into the 'Cross' and POLKA DOT EYES. It is a noodle scratcher.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #2853
Lil Kinz
webkinzdude5000 is an unknown quantity at this point

uhhh.......... What is our progress right now

---------- webkinzdude5000 added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

I have the map but no clue

Last edited by webkinzdude5000; 01-18-2008 at 10:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 10:32 PM   #2854
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
If you check out the pirate map in the W-Shop,in theme rooms,it shows a capital "T" with a red line crossing through it. The red line continues to the red "X" marks the spot. The red line crosses the "T".
EVERYTHING in the Dogbeard's theme is a CROSS, really when you look at it, but YES the MAP. Here is a picture of some of that theme.
Attachment 51107

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Old 01-18-2008, 10:33 PM   #2855
kkmompotm
Gifted

kkmompotm is on a distinguished road

thanks so much !! I have missed some of the clues - this really helps
Old 01-18-2008, 10:36 PM   #2856
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
EVERYTHING in the Dogbeard's theme is a CROSS, really when you look at it, but YES the MAP. Here is a picture of some of that theme.
Attachment 51107
I'm talking about the capital letter "T" in upper left of the map, not the Xs.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:37 PM   #2857
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

what kind of curio would relate to the pirate them or are we viewing this as dogbeard being the thief?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:40 PM   #2858
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
what kind of curio would relate to the pirate them or are we viewing this as dogbeard being the thief?
From what I can see that 'T' is a CROW'S NEST MAST. LOL, bringing me back to my original thought on this as it being very LIKE the Cross member on a Crow's nest mast. Cross your 'T'...must be the Crow's nest Mast.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:42 PM   #2859
Webkinz :)
jkeister is an unknown quantity at this point

eye patch is for pirate
Old 01-18-2008, 10:43 PM   #2860
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

That is where I was going with it. My kids suggest that you have to cross through a pumpkin patch where the scarecrow is and we have a scarecrow so we are crossing our t's. At least I think that is what they are trying to explain to me.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: