Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 08:23 PM   #2811
Webkinz :)

Kitchuru is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

In the newz, it says " definateltly, obviously, unbelieveably good" this spells out Doug!

Also, the miss cowaline clue about dotting your eyes could be about the polka dot shoes? Just a guess.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 08:29 PM   #2812
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jan 19 kinzcash clue from the hourly activities is an old one...

Ms Cowoline says "Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your Ts."

Jan 19 News Flash has me stumped, other than the obvious hint to the red ruby slippers.

"It's time to party, so put on your red ruby slippers! Things that sparkle, things that shine - things like that are quite divine! There's really no place like home for a party and there's nothing like ruby slippers when going to a party. So, when you've got a party to go to, wear your ruby slippers!"

:bas::gor:
Old 01-18-2008, 08:29 PM   #2813
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by BBMack
here's another little tid bit...
in the parents area...a question is
What furniture can I only find in the curio shop?
Answer: Right now the curio shop is the only place to get the Medieval, Egyptian and Kooky Scientist themes.
...I still like the idea that one of the missing curios is the hot air balloon...I wonder if the curios are ones that have been around for a while..or if they are the newer ones...or a mix...
Your post makes me think that perhaps there is a missing Curio from each of the above mentioned areas: something linked to the Science, Medieval and Egyptain themes. And the last I noticed the Hot Air Balloon is still a contender, however, your post has me thinking about other things.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:30 PM   #2814
JESS1CA

Gahh I hate scavenger hunts!
Old 01-18-2008, 08:36 PM   #2815
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
New clue ... clue 5 is now out for those who have accounts ahead of time, I don't know how to post pics
awesome, what's the clue?
Old 01-18-2008, 08:36 PM   #2816
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
POSSIBLE CURIOS
Dream O Meter Bed
Formula Blackboard
Hot Air Balloon
Knight of the Round Armor
Regal Flame Lamp
Ultimate Experiment Station
Golden Galahippo Fridge

Daily Activities Clues
1.Ask the cat... or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure you should make space to find it
2.Racking your brain? Its quiet LABorious but your sure to figure it out.
3. Mamma mia! Even mamma says that's not a cookie cutter.
4. You might feel sad, you might be mad, just sparkle brightly and be glad.
5. Ms. Cowoline says Don't forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's.

FREEBIE CLUES
Bottled water
Flaneur Vasserfreezen
Fruit that spelled CROWS
Green polka dot rain boots
Rain coat
Pumpkin patch
Scarecrow

WW CLUES
Words spelling in newzletter
U-N-D-E-R-T-H-E-D-E-S-K
T-I-A-R-A
N-O-T-D-O-U-G
Quizzy's Question
The lunar lugbotz have the moon... lamp.
Regal Reef Fridge
Your pet will be over the moon with this under the sea style
Bottled Water Description
Good for you and good for making others skedaddle
Also we have alot of Gem related clues
Goobers Glitter, other references to the barking mad mine
Ms. Cowoline sits at a desk hence under the desk clue.
Reference towards the 2006 calendar pic of the hot air balloon and clue #1

POSSIBLE GAMES AND THEORY IDEAS
Color Storm
Booger
Goober's Lab
Dangerous Dex and the Lunar Lugbots
Pumpkin Patch Protector
Home Before Dark
Chef's Challenge
Kinzville Acedemy

My thoughts are that there is only one theif. I think it is the crows. I think they hidden items in places, such as "under the desk", "in space" and the "mines". I think they are referring to the items as items that will help ARTE on his way or during his journey to get the curios back. I don't think he will use all three items to fight for the curios so to speak. Maybe one item possibly two will be the fight for the curio. I just find something funny about how they worded

What will Arte need to USE to get his curios back. I dunno. I think will unravel nicely in the coming days... We have gotten so much info just since the the other day. Hope this helps a tid bit.
AWSOME! Exactly what I wanted!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 08:38 PM   #2817
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by thumper430
Jan 19 kinzcash clue from the hourly activities is an old one...

Ms Cowoline says "Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your Ts."

Jan 19 News Flash has me stumped, other than the obvious hint to the red ruby slippers.

"It's time to party, so put on your red ruby slippers! Things that sparkle, things that shine - things like that are quite divine! There's really no place like home for a party and there's nothing like ruby slippers when going to a party. So, when you've got a party to go to, wear your ruby slippers!"

:bas::gor:
Don't forget to Polka Dot your EYES....WOW, what do we have to do with EYES?? Glasses, maybe?
Attachment 51015

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 08:38 PM   #2818
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
awesome, what's the clue?
Ms. Cowoline says Don't forget to polka dot your eyes and dot your T's.

Nothing too awefully new lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 08:40 PM   #2819
bratzgirllily
Gift Guru

lisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of light

hmm that could mean so many things
Old 01-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #2820
webkinzrock1000

once in the daily activities the foods they were giving out spelled CROWS i'll show you
Carrots
Rasberries
Orange
Watermelon
Strawberries
so i think the crows stole the curios and the final pic of the clue I think that means the chef hat was stolen
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: