Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #2801
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
I was wondering if there was a connection to the Studio because the clue that said ask the cat and the little laughing dog,,,, all day there has been an ad for the WW studio that has the cat and dog ?????
wow, thisone goes wayyyyy back
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 07:47 PM   #2802
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
wait theres a red one??? and what does this haveta do w/ the hunt?
Red, blue, purple.... yeah. <banging head on kb> I was reacting to a post about the quick draw tomorrow of the Mauna Loa Lamp. Since I am WW disabled (perhaps the *real* definition of "Webkinz Plus" is those over 50???) I jumped on it and investigated.

OK... not a quote here, but there is NO question in my mind that where there are advantages to aging/maturing and potentially having more information about some things, it can also be a hindrance. I suspect that information has a lot to with why its *harder* for me in this Hunt (I'm 56) than it is for many/most kids! I've also seen kids post and say its hard for them... well, I think we're equal! My brain is toooo cluttered!
Old 01-18-2008, 07:59 PM   #2803
Webkinz :)

Kitchuru is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if this was stated before, but in the newz, it says " definateltly, obviously, unbelieveably good" this spells out Doug! ( sorry, spelling mistakes)
Old 01-18-2008, 08:02 PM   #2804
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
In Webkinz World they have all these boxes of various advertisements, some are for games, some for reading, some for eating fruits and veggies, the ads for the BEE Movie etc.

There is an ad for the Curio Shop, showing Arte with the Hippo Fridge, Geographic globe, some sort of lab device, a large Egyptian Vase. I know it exists or did exist.

Please someone help me here. I am speaking of the "AD" picture for the Shop.
My apologies if this is wrong, but I have searching and searching because I know I had seen that ad somewhere, Arte has the Intersteller Telescope and Scientific Trophy Pedestal in the shop but you are right about the ads with the frig,,, this looks like it has the Robo Handy Table (?), again not sure if thisis what you were looking for, hope it helps

---------- andy0323 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by andy0323; 01-18-2008 at 08:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 08:04 PM   #2805

BBMack is an unknown quantity at this point

glad i'm not alone. my brain hurts from this hunt,too. lol. i think i've stared at my clues and the questions on my scraps of paper so long that i think i'm not in kansas anymore
Old 01-18-2008, 08:11 PM   #2806
Lil Kinz
cherrygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size. scavenger hunts are reeally fun just like a maze!! But coller!! I'm cool like that
Old 01-18-2008, 08:14 PM   #2807
nightlinger1
Lil Kinz
nightlinger1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a different time account and there is a clue on now.

Ms.Cowline says - Do not forget to ploka dot your eyes and cross your T's.
Another one is on AT 10:00 TONIGHT
Old 01-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #2808
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
My apologies if this is wrong, but I have searching and searching because I know I had seen that ad somewhere, Arte has the Intersteller Telescope and Scientific Trophy Pedestal in the shop but you are right about the ads with the frig,,, this looks like it has the Robo Handy Table (?), again not sure if thisis what you were looking for, hope it helps

---------- andy0323 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
Yes thank you so much Andy. I thought I was going crazy. Your pic is not exactly the same and it is hard to see because of the size. The pic I saw was very small too, but Arte is in it and definitely the Hippo fridge. I wish I could remember where I saw it at least. I am still looking, LOL!, but many thanks again. I feel sane again.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #2809

BBMack is an unknown quantity at this point

here's another little tid bit...
in the parents area...a question is
What furniture can I only find in the curio shop?
Answer: Right now the curio shop is the only place to get the Medieval, Egyptian and Kooky Scientist themes.
...I still like the idea that one of the missing curios is the hot air balloon...I wonder if the curios are ones that have been around for a while..or if they are the newer ones...or a mix...
Old 01-18-2008, 08:20 PM   #2810
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

New clue ... clue 5 is now out for those who have accounts ahead of time, I don't know how to post pics
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: