Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 06:46 PM   #2771
debidoo11
Webkinz :)

debi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

iT the same picture thats in curio shop when you gem hunt
View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
You have the wrong picture. I am referring to the
advertisement of the curio shop. You know those little advertisemnet boxes throughout Webkinz World. There's an "ad" for the Curio Shop showing Arte surrounded by stuff.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 06:49 PM   #2772
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
The directions are from 'the brightest star in the sky' aren't they? Second to the right then FLY! I can remember staring at the stars as a child looking for it! Then I'd shift to pinocchio! lol

The 'official directions' from wikipedia:
Peter led Wendy Darling and her brothers to Neverland by flying "second to the right, and straight on till morning," though it is stated in the novel that Peter made up these directions on the spot for a voyage that he made intuitively. In the 1953 Disney film, Peter Pan, the word "star" is added to the directions Peter speaks, "second star to the right, and straight on till morning
This is interesting as the days unfold for the daily calender for Jan '08! Notice the night time stars unfolding to daylight? Hmmmmmmm
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 06:53 PM   #2773
grandma6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tomorrow at 4pm we will be given a Mauna Loa Lamp in the daily activities. I believe that is one of the things Arte will "use' to find his curios. Tuck this info away, and wait and see!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #2774
Ligergirl96
Gifted

Ligergirl is on a distinguished road

What was the advertisment for arte's curio shop
Old 01-18-2008, 06:59 PM   #2775
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by grandma6
Tomorrow at 4pm we will be given a Mauna Loa Lamp in the daily activities. I believe that is one of the things Arte will "use' to find his curios. Tuck this info away, and wait and see!!!
we get one?? I thought it ws on sale... I didn't realize we were getting it.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 07:04 PM   #2776
debidoo11

its a quick draw

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
we get one?? I thought it ws on sale... I didn't realize we were getting it.
---------- debi added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

the air book is on sale on curio shop now maybe everyone should read very intresting

Last edited by debi; 01-18-2008 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 07:04 PM   #2777
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by debi
its a quick draw

---------- debi added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

the air book is on sale on curio shop now maybe everyone should read very intresting
???air book???
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 07:05 PM   #2778
bubblemonkey13

i wish they would give us more clues!
Old 01-18-2008, 07:05 PM   #2779
debidoo11

its called an air of mystery book has arte and doug in it a story

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
???air book???
Old 01-18-2008, 07:10 PM   #2780
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by grandma6
I haven't seen any lamp in WW referred to as a Mauna Loa Lamp before; has anyone else? I thought they were all lava lamps and come in different colors? From my um... past (LOL)... we only called those "lava lamps" and I don't recall every referring to a single volvano?

If it even matters, LOL: Moana Loa is hawaiian for "Long Mountain". It's in Hawaii and is supposed to be the tallest? volvano? What makes it most interesting to me is that it seems to have a continuous lava flow. People even live or work *very* close to some of that hot lava! (We've seen similar in other places... like an island in the Mediterranean Sea where people must take a boat to get to the tiny island and they live and farm right next to hot lava! Very scary for us to see!) It has actually 'erupted' (like an explosion causing ash and new lava flow to suddenly go out of it) several times in the last 100 years or so, at times destroying villages. We visited Sicily in 2006 and it seemed to have more areas where there was the steam coming out? We happily went to a beautiful vineyard way up on it for lunch and a wine tasting. We were repeatedly told that they *always* know ahead of time if there is *any* danger and that it won't 'erupt' again anytime soon because its venting so much. Nope... erupted a few weeks later (although I don't know if it hurt anyone or destroyed homes again?).

Ok... too much information on volcanoes... but at least know there are *lots* of them around the world. Some of those are 'active' and most haven't erupted in a very long time.

SO... I'm not sure why they'd call it the Mauna Loa lamp????? Anyone????
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: