Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 05:52 PM   #2751
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

okay so what do we have so far?

cuprit: the crows

what they stole: thoughtful think tank? ??? could anyone fill me in on other ideas for stolen things?

what arte needs to get them back: Water? scarecrow? goober glitter? corora topaz? other gems? moon lamp?

could someone tel me the other ideas???
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 05:57 PM   #2752
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

In an advertisement for Arte's Curio Shop, it shows the Golden Hippo Fridge on Arte's left(our right); behind the fridge is the Egyptian Vase; behind Arte: not sure, but I thought someone said it could be one of the suits of Armour; Arte's lower left in front/beside him(our lower right) it looks like the Geographic Globe and to Arte's right(our left) it appears to be one of the experiment stations, but I'm not sure which one. It has a long tube with green squiggles, looks like the table front is metal and louvered, big green blob left of the tube.

The picture was very small and I'm a little computer challenged to enlarge it. Does anyone remember the items around Arte in his ad for the Curio Shop. They are not showing it anymore on Webkinz, or at least I haven't seen it lately.

Also wasn't Arte's Shop closed on New Year's? Is this when the theft occurred?
Old 01-18-2008, 06:00 PM   #2753
watermelony

hmmm that is a good thought maybe??
Old 01-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #2754
debidoo11

debi is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the image to open in full size.

ORGINAL CURIO SHOP

---------- debi added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

www.ukinz.co.uk

---------- debi added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

http://www.ukinz.co.uk/arte1.jpg THATS THE ORIGINAL CURIO SHOP

View Post Originally Posted by debi

ORGINAL CURIO SHOP

www.ukinz.co.uk

Last edited by debi; 01-18-2008 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #2755
tink134567
Gift Guru

stepanek79 is on a distinguished road

I just finally got my computer back from a major crash and have missed most of the hunt can anyone repost all the clues as i do not have time to read through 288 pages of posts. Thank you
Old 01-18-2008, 06:07 PM   #2756
debidoo11

Got from website

ORGINAL CURIO SHOP

www.ukinz.co.uk

Old 01-18-2008, 06:09 PM   #2757
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
You would need to go back a few pages to a post from Andy0323. It is something one of his students told him about the crows & ruby slippers. It made a few of us LOL!
Oops! Wrong gender,,, he is a she
The kids got a little tired of the clues today but still cam eclose to alot of things that everybody else has already suggested. They focused on the 3 things that Arte needs,, they think Water, Scarecrow ( because they believe that the thief is a Crow) and they weren't certain of the 3rd thing,, they thought maybe the Tiara. Like I said, they think that a crow stole several items.
Oh, they also think we shoudl read more of the stories, because they asked where we would get Doug from as far as the "Not Doug",, wondering if Arte is speaking through the stories. I told them that we have doen that and they said "Well, you always tell US to go back and re read ! " boy,,,, aren't they smarty pants
Old 01-18-2008, 06:12 PM   #2758
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

ORGINAL CURIO SHOP

www.ukinz.co.uk

Thanks debi, however I wrote the picture of the "advertisement" of Arte's Curio Shop
Old 01-18-2008, 06:14 PM   #2759
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
Oops! Wrong gender,,, he is a she
The kids got a little tired of the clues today but still cam eclose to alot of things that everybody else has already suggested. They focused on the 3 things that Arte needs,, they think Water, Scarecrow ( because they believe that the thief is a Crow) and they weren't certain of the 3rd thing,, they thought maybe the Tiara. Like I said, they think that a crow stole several items.
Oh, they also think we shoudl read more of the stories, because they asked where we would get Doug from as far as the "Not Doug",, wondering if Arte is speaking through the stories. I told them that we have doen that and they said "Well, you always tell US to go back and re read ! " boy,,,, aren't they smarty pants
wow!!! kids' minds are amazing ones! they say they have the fastest learning capability becase as babies they learn to speak and walk!!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 06:16 PM   #2760
debidoo11

your welcome just in case anyone else wants to see what the original one looked like there is nothing missing

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Thanks debi, however I wrote the picture of the "advertisement" of Arte's Curio Shop
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: