Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #2731
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ok I understand what you are saying. I can stop with the posting my findings until we have more clues.... I am sorry I didn't mean to press on things so early...
Well, I for one, really appreciate you posting 'your findings'. I appreciate all the 'conclusions' that people have added in here... each theory is a different look at how things link up.

I'm sorry, because I was trying to explain why I tend not to speak out on 'findings' or theories is because it works better for me that way. * ** But I greatly appreciate everyone's thoughts here. Each of those theories are just as important as the 'collaberating' information, hints, and observations.

I would like to see it ALL in here and I also think its good for people to agree and disagree. BUT.. its the ongoing arguments that I find a bit distracting because I have trouble paging and paging (old/slow). There isn't much point in pressing a point beyond a comment or two. We should be noting all of these in some overall view now and then. (God bless all of you that have done that!!!) There really hasn't been a single item that is of no value in here, even when most or all others say "Nah, never mind". It could mean something later, or could rule things out or in... just don't want to be totally distracted by it (like our tangents onto details of themes... which no one should get hung up on as actual clues... just digest the information).

Webkinzmomma, I honestly think you are the one that got this beautiful process GOING! Your information from a web search started us with a hint of what the 'big picture' might be and not everyone has that advantage. I don't assume its all accurate until I see it all, but at this point so much has been confirmed I'm assuming its all accurate (although I think there could be MORE clues, and there is definitely a ton of hints, theories, observations and corraborating information. LOL

My apologies for being long winded with explanations (especially of myself!).

*this probably is because of my business experience and classroom experience which isn't all that recent! We'd have a meeting with a group of bright, knowledgeable people on a topic. Then we'd *brainstorm* for a period of time, making notes about all the ideas for all to see (whiteboard/blackboard). If there was more actual data or time to assure basic information, we might have more than one meeting. At the end, everyone would give their theories until we came to consensus.
** In business, I would then draw my own, final conclusion to implement. In the classroom, I would write up my take on it all. In here, I hope we all enter what we believe individually - at the final entry! Second tries might be the consensus! LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #2732
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wdj444
Ok NOT DOUG but in todays quizzzies it say Doug LOVES gemes so does anyone know how this might tie in?
The hint is that if Doug LOVES gems then he's not interested in the curios and therefore not a thief. Now, though there might be speculation that if the curio has been studded with gems, but Arte seems convinced it's not Doug, so that's good enough for me. Maybe Doug was meant as a red herring.

In the W-Tales Arte is telling Sparky that Doug collects only gems and that he(Arte) colects, well everything.
Old 01-18-2008, 04:16 PM   #2733
Gifted

OK so maybe the Doug LOVES gems ties into the W Tales in the paper and we need to watch for what spells LOVES in the story?
Or some other connection to "LOVES". Excellent observation and yet another I had missed on my own. Hmmmmmmmmm

Jake, if you read through the last 10 pages or so (I know its a LOT of stuff to page through) several of us agree that is important information for us to track! I DO agree that the hockey theme was apparently retired, that its been for sale off and on in the curio shop (making it an 'official' curio), that it reappeared on sale no less, in the W shop. Therefore I DO think the hockey wallpaper is a possible stolen curio... and should be regarded as hint, observation, theory just like all the rest. We've also had lots of other things that seem to relate to hockey and/or cold, freezing, etc and that is what makes me think all this *might* be important in the end! You are duly noted (and have been all along... really!).

---------- Lola_lake added 3 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Does anyone think that maybe the rain coat and all the rain references point to the w Tales book as well? I mean the first chapter starts out with Sparky coming in out of the rain in his raincoat and rain boots. Maybe Sparky will be tied into it in one of the chapters?.
The rain references are something we all have seen elsewhere and I had TOTALLY missed it in the W Tale! Thank you! I also suspect Sparky may be important, even if it's just by his questioning of Arte!

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-18-2008 at 04:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 04:23 PM   #2734
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

okay where are we now?? ?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 04:25 PM   #2735
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by IELchamp
what if you mess up that one clue Ms. Cowoline says Don't forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's.
then you get cross your eyes , polka dot t-shirt!!! mabe?

---------- IELchamp added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

is there a polka dot t-shirt?
I was going back through messages and I saw this one. I like the idea. Let's not forget it and think how it could apply.
Old 01-18-2008, 04:44 PM   #2736
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

WOW this DIED!! people come back!
Old 01-18-2008, 04:45 PM   #2737
Webkinz :)
iluvoc203 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey uhh. so what ever happened to the idea about the crows.? i dont feel like reading through all these sorry, but i still think its a great idea because today in Todays Activeties it says click for a free scarecrow.
concidence?
i think not.
Old 01-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #2738
~guess it~
Gifted

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by iluvoc203
Hey uhh. so what ever happened to the idea about the crows.? i dont feel like reading through all these sorry, but i still think its a great idea because today in Todays Activeties it says click for a free scarecrow.
concidence?
i think not.
thats awesome! i agree...we should not be dropping the crows idea!!
Old 01-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #2739
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
Was that description about the pants always there? I'm thinking that the stars refer to space.

Have we dropped the W of O theme?

The barking mad mine says "Is it madness or GENIUS to search for gems in this mine. Only a true seasoned miner will know."

GENIUS = Brain = Scarecrow

Seasoned Miner? maybe Chef Gazpacho knows for sure. lol
Now that's observation. We all seen that sign many times and haven't related it to anything. Seasoned Miner does sound like a reference to Chef Gazpacho. Also, genius and brain are the same thing. What about the Barking Mad referring to a dog (Dogbeard, perhaps) The Barking Mad Mine has the yellow gems which include the Corona Topaz which is shaped like a cookie cutter, but isn't a cookie cutter.
I think the gem clues are too neat to be excluded: Corona Topaz; Goober Glitter, Starlight shimmer
We have fabulous clues pointing to them. Now if we could relate Rare Curios to the gem such as Corona Topaz to Gallahippo Refrigerator.

Last edited by nana006; 01-18-2008 at 07:25 PM..
Old 01-18-2008, 05:04 PM   #2740
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
okay where are we now?? ?
I hope you've gone back to the beginning of today? There were a ton of ideas about tomorrow's new information, and other things! I think we're 'still there'. That might well be MY fault because I was long winded about my opinon not to leave things out of the idea pool. OUCH! I AM SORRY! It's just my way of looking at it and I said it to explain why I don't post theories of a conclusion like so many who are great at puzzle solving here have done! ALL those ideas help! I didn't mean to exclude things!!!!

Please come back!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: