Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #2711
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Webkinzmomma... I think you've seen I'm really slow to say what links where this early in a game like this (because of things like NOT DOUG tossing out a possible down the road). But I do enjoy gathering what may be significant.

I go on the theory that clues are likely to have quite a bit of corroboration that continues to unfold. One of those is that stolen curios really are only curios and no longer seen in the curio shop. The clues by themselves are far too vague (in my opinon) to be a direct link (up front) to answers.

I see great value in accumulating all the possible info, and for me its important I don't totally drop out anything (for example, later in W Tales we could decide Doug is back on the thief list).

Sorry for being so vague... its just me! lol All of the theories have had some input on this though, and I love reading them! Its what keeps us thinking!

(I'm also the sort that does a thesis by accumulating information in notes and my head where it swirls around for 9 months then spending one night writing it all up and voila! it's all there. lol)
My POINT exactly. It was I have been trying to tell people all along. Just because it seems to be a minor thing, it may be a crucial element later on. What makes it important are the very paltry few clues we have ben handed. We are so focused on the BIG picture that a CRUCIAL element is being swept under the rug. When it comes time to answer those questions and there is something about the Hockey theme, ice or winter theme, you will NEED to have those clues at the ready. I am with Lola all the way on this and I am not ready to let this one go. We have one contributor who keeps pressing that issue and I think that he knows something, he just doesn't know how to get his point across. BUT we ARE listening, k?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-18-2008 at 03:08 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #2712
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
okay so now we've changed from Wisard of OZ to Peter Pan??????????????????????????
No! No! LOL Sorry.... this is what I mean about how things are whirling in my head! lol

I do think there is more than one bit of a theme... but Oz I suspect permeates a lot of WW .

I was actually focused on this month's calendar page (mentally). There's something odd about it. GRRRRR tinypics still not working for me.... The area in lower left that is sort of a green square with the gold circle in it and to the right a black triangle... an arrow? Upper left from that is a gold area mostly obscured by the window frame. I don't know??? LOL Hmmmmm probably all a graphics artists 'smudge' on the picture.

Old 01-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #2713
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by rckenan17
You know that part of the newzpaper with Chef Gazpacho? I'm pretty sure there was a clue there. I can't take a pic of it though cuz its not in my newzpaper anymore but I'm pretty sure it was a clue because it didn't have anything to do with anything. What do you thinK?
there was. it spelled TIARA
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 03:09 PM   #2714
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluva579
has anybody seen the news flash the thing says "definatly obviusly unbelievably good" Whats that spell DOUG!!!!
But his words before that spelled N-O-T......
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #2715
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
But his words before that spelled N-O-T......
Which reminds me of another 'small thing'. We should reexamine what we believe ARE clues or hints of corroboration that we *think* we have just right (thank you for screen prints!). We might find more things like that "NOT" which was not obvious at all at first!!! (someone got it though... don't recall who... sorry!)

Sorry for seeming tedious. I know its designed for 'kids' and I know they are awfully bright! We should also step back and just look at the 'pure' clues now and then, with all this extra info left in the background of our minds.

I'm having a bit of trouble describing the process. LOL Feel free to ignore this post! LOL

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-18-2008 at 03:18 PM..
Old 01-18-2008, 03:22 PM   #2716
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Which reminds me of another 'small thing'. We should reexamine what we believe ARE clues or hints of corroboration that we *think* we have just right (thank you for screen prints!). We might find more things like that "NOT" which was not obvious at all at first!!! (someone got it though... don't recall who... sorry!)

Sorry for seeming tedious. I know its designed for 'kids' and I know they are awfully bright! We should also step back and just look at the 'pure' clues now and then, with all this extra info left in the background of our minds.

I'm having a bit of trouble describing the process. LOL Feel free to ignore this post! LOL
NO NO this post is EXACTLY what i am trying to make everyone realise!!! You are 100% CORRECT Lola_lake!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #2717
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

there was. it spelled TIARA
OHHH!!! Ok thanks! I must have missed that. LOL

I knew there was though cuz it had nothing to do with anything! LOL hmmm.

now that has to have something to do with goobers lab! cuz it says beautifully "bejewled" tiara.

The game that is like Bejeweled is Goobers Lab! Which also matches up with the LABourous clue!

I'll bet this was already discussed...

Last edited by rckenan17; 01-18-2008 at 03:25 PM..
Old 01-18-2008, 03:24 PM   #2718
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

horsecrazymmm is on a distinguished road

OMG! Its is totally Doug! IDK if u guys already no this, but the calander question says he is Arte's Ex-BFF & it spells doug in the paper!
Old 01-18-2008, 03:26 PM   #2719
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

NO NO this post is EXACTLY what i am trying to make everyone realise!!! You are 100% CORRECT Lola_lake!!!
I agree! kinda like whats her name did!
Old 01-18-2008, 03:26 PM   #2720
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by horsecrazymmm
OMG! Its is totally Doug! IDK if u guys already no this, but the calander question says he is Arte's Ex-BFF & it spells doug in the paper!
no it spells NOT DOUG if you look closer. Even Arte says himself "its not who i initially thought it was" or someting like that.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: