Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 01:51 PM   #2701
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

What curios are missing? (name and location)
Hot Air Balloon/Home Before Dark-Party Room
Regal Flame Lamp/Space (lugbots)
Ultimate Experiment Station/Under The Desk-Kinzville Acedemy
Golden Galahippo Fridge/Barking Mad Mine

Who took the curios?
Crows

Where is the thief usually found?
In a pumpkin patch

What does Arte need to use to get the curios back?
Ruby Slippers, Water and Rainboots!

Good guessing so far! I think lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 01:52 PM   #2702
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

I remembered the words to an old song.

"Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, save it for a Rainy Day."

Do you think that the contest makers are old enough to know the song?

Picnic reminds me of the ant who moved the rubber tree plant. "He had HIGH hopes." We'v seen a lot of this game lately.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:18 PM   #2703
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by meems47

Picnic reminds me of the ant who moved the rubber tree plant. "He had HIGH hopes." We'v seen a lot of this game lately.
"Do you think that the contest makers are old enough to know the song?"

I don't see why they wouldn't know it. The Wiz of Oz is an old story and old movie.

Earlier in this thread I had mentioned that Glinda the Good Witch of the North told the Munchins that Dorothy had fallen from a star.I also made mention of Disney's song,"Wish Upon a Star" and Ms.Birdy on Jan/08 calendar pic, gazing at a very bright star.
The Disney song also then reminded me of Peter Pan and Capt'n Hook, the Pirate.
In order to get to Neverland, you had to make a right(or is it left?)at a certain bright star. At the end of Peter Pan the ship turns silver and sails through the sky.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:24 PM   #2704
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by meems47

Im not that old and I know that song so I'm sure they could know it. Good thought!
Old 01-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #2705
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

do we have any new ideas? sorry i left, i had to fight w/ my dad about going to school or not [i have a cold and we were deciding if its the flu or not] anyway, i here now and i think i will be for awile so could anyone give me an update?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 02:46 PM   #2706
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
In order to get to Neverland, you had to make a right(or is it left?)at a certain bright star.

The directions are from 'the brightest star in the sky' aren't they? Second to the right then FLY! I can remember staring at the stars as a child looking for it! Then I'd shift to pinocchio! lol

The 'official directions' from wikipedia:
Peter led Wendy Darling and her brothers to Neverland by flying "second to the right, and straight on till morning," though it is stated in the novel that Peter made up these directions on the spot for a voyage that he made intuitively. In the 1953 Disney film, Peter Pan, the word "star" is added to the directions Peter speaks, "second star to the right, and straight on till morning
Old 01-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #2707
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

okay so now we've changed from Wisard of OZ to Peter Pan??????????????????????????
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 02:56 PM   #2708
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

You know that part of the newzpaper with Chef Gazpacho? I'm pretty sure there was a clue there. I can't take a pic of it though cuz its not in my newzpaper anymore but I'm pretty sure it was a clue because it didn't have anything to do with anything. What do you thinK?
Old 01-18-2008, 02:57 PM   #2709
Rachak32
Webkinz :)

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

cool you are so lucky
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #2710
schnauzer579
Gifted

webkinzluva579 is on a distinguished road

has anybody seen the news flash the thing says "definatly obviusly unbelievably good" Whats that spell DOUG!!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: