Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 12:41 PM   #2691
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

:luvfrog::luvfrog::bas::rbt::rac::rdr::seal:
My grandaughter wanted to see what this looks like - sorry it has nothing to do with anything.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 12:55 PM   #2692
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by HMLilly
webkinzmomma - could you help me with this part - I feel like I'm missing something. I'm not sure how the galahippo fridge relates - My mind just went completely blank because I at one time I had the connection

3. Mamma mia! Even mamma says that's not a cookie cutter. (I think this is in reference to all the gems clues we have been getting lately, which will lead us to the barking mad mine, this can also point us to the galahippo fridge because in quizzys it says galahippo wore the knight of round armor, so the two tie together)
ok there is a galahippo fridge, it is shiny, gold, (kinda ties with this shiny gem theory) in quizzy's they asked a question about galahippo, and the answer description said galahippo once wore the knight of round armor, at one point we were all saying the knight of round armor was a missing curio, I dont think so, i just think it was a "pointing" clue to the galahippo fridge.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:56 PM   #2693
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

I may have found two clues today.
In the curio shop this morning there was the Country wooden lamp. It has a star on it. At noon the flyaway star pants are there with the discription "a contest winner by lil with Wilbur"
Old 01-18-2008, 01:16 PM   #2694
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Pleased to meet you, I am a Golden retriever named Cricket, Bonssai.
Hi Cricket! My WW user name is ba2babyboy (ba is vietnamese for Nana!)

I also think the sale items are a bit of a clue....

Click the image to open in full size.

Again... all are either the 'dogbeard theme' or the 'ice/hockey' theme. The description of the cannon is an interesting addition!
Old 01-18-2008, 01:23 PM   #2695
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

it says they were a contest winner who designed them the user being lil and pet being wilbur

---------- webkinzmomma added 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

where'd everyone go lol

Does anyone agree with the pairing of the clues or with a lil of what I posted?

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-18-2008 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 01:26 PM   #2696
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Was that description about the pants always there? I'm thinking that the stars refer to space.

Have we dropped the W of O theme?

The barking mad mine says "Is it madness or GENIUS to search for gems in this mine. Only a true seasoned miner will know."

GENIUS = Brain = Scarecrow

Seasoned Miner? maybe Chef Gazpacho knows for sure. lol
Old 01-18-2008, 01:27 PM   #2697
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Hi Cricket! My WW user name is ba2babyboy (ba is vietnamese for Nana!)

I also think the sale items are a bit of a clue....

Click the image to open in full size.

Again... all are either the 'dogbeard theme' or the 'ice/hockey' theme. The description of the cannon is an interesting addition!
That puts an UNUSUAL element in there. Maybe this is where the Hockey them ties in with the Egyptian...SHIVER your timbers, hmmm
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 01:30 PM   #2698
Gift Guru

The only reason I am leaning away from the hockey theme is there are just not enough clues literal clues to support that. All there has been is a icy them on giveaways and stuff. I just don't see how anything hockey could fit into a missing curio and how it fits into the other clues... if someone can explain it to me maybe I am missing something...
Old 01-18-2008, 01:46 PM   #2699
Gift Guru

The Starlight Shimmer gem is found in the Barking Mad Mine and its description is "You'll be a star for finding this common gem with its sumptuous shimmer."

---------- meems47 added 11 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

A very old song just popped into my mind.

"Catch a falling Star and put it in your pocket
Save it for a Rainy Day."

Do you think the contest makers are old enough to
know the song?

Picnic reminds me of the ant who moved the rubber tree plant. "He had High hopes. We've seen a lot of that game lately.

Last edited by meems47; 01-18-2008 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 01:49 PM   #2700
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Webkinzmomma... I think you've seen I'm really slow to say what links where this early in a game like this (because of things like NOT DOUG tossing out a possible down the road). But I do enjoy gathering what may be significant.

I go on the theory that clues are likely to have quite a bit of corroboration that continues to unfold. One of those is that stolen curios really are only curios and no longer seen in the curio shop. The clues by themselves are far too vague (in my opinon) to be a direct link (up front) to answers.

I see great value in accumulating all the possible info, and for me its important I don't totally drop out anything (for example, later in W Tales we could decide Doug is back on the thief list).

Sorry for being so vague... its just me! lol All of the theories have had some input on this though, and I love reading them! Its what keeps us thinking!

(I'm also the sort that does a thesis by accumulating information in notes and my head where it swirls around for 9 months then spending one night writing it all up and voila! it's all there. lol)
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: