Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #261
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by crm1116
thank you thank you thank you, ill try that.

---------- crm1116 added 9 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

ummm...im still on the first clue and i tried answering all the august 2006 questions and nothing happened....HELP ME!!!. lol, this is hard, someone who actually solved the riddle needs to post about it please and thanks.
Wait a minute.... is there even a 'solve' to each riddle? I mean, sure, each one has an 'answer' that should add up to the final answer.... but along the way does anything happen when you 'solve' a single question? Is there even a place to go to 'find' something like in a real life scavenger hunt? From what 'those who did it before' have said, it sounds like things add up to something you just type in as 'the answer' at the end????? I'm guessing the title 'scavenger hunt' and comparing it to the kind you run around the neighborhood gathering things (well, we did in the old days) and needed all the individual things to win at the end. It doesn't sound like this one runs like that? I'm befuddled by the way the 'hunt' even works!!!

Now I'm going to hunt old threads.... when was the last scavenger hunt, anyway?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 11:23 AM   #262
Banned
cathoid is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Not having done the previous scavenger hunt (s) I don't get it..are we looking for specific items within the game? (like a plate hidden behind Ms Birdie) or are we looking for an answer to a riddle? (which technically doesn't make it a scavenger hunt)
As for the laughing dog and the cat..the dog that is on the advertisement for the Kinzville Academy looks like he could be laughing and hes with a cat..any connection??
I'm afraid I don't understand the assignment lol helppppppppp thanks :-)
Old 01-10-2008, 11:25 AM   #263
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

We are looking for the clues, that will answer a question that is asked on the last day of the scavenger hunt. We will need all the clues to help answer that question - which we don't know what it is yet.

Clear as mud!
Old 01-10-2008, 11:37 AM   #264
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by nlss
i know but will i not be able to participate if i miss the first one
guys everyone can do this -- be paitient it just started -- If you don't get the clues yourself it is fine -- we get them here so it is done in the community here.

We will all figure this out -- please read all posts and read the first thread.

Here is the thread for the last hunt incase anyone wants to look at it:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...scavenger+hunt

---------- littlex3red added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cathoid
Not having done the previous scavenger hunt (s) I don't get it..are we looking for specific items within the game? (like a plate hidden behind Ms Birdie) or are we looking for an answer to a riddle? (which technically doesn't make it a scavenger hunt)
As for the laughing dog and the cat..the dog that is on the advertisement for the Kinzville Academy looks like he could be laughing and hes with a cat..any connection??
I'm afraid I don't understand the assignment lol helppppppppp thanks :-)
The other part of that is it is Ms. Cowline at the front desk.

Last edited by littlex3red; 01-10-2008 at 11:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 11:49 AM   #265
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the link to the last hunt. I think it sort of stinks that only one person wins! After all that work.... one winner? They should at least give everyone else *something* to commemorate solving it!!!!! Pfffft!

Now, of course I'm still hooked. All the guessing is fun... we just need to not panic! I do suggest that anyone newish like me ought to read some of the old thread... it makes more sense. I think the clues this time are a bit more fun at least!
Old 01-10-2008, 11:51 AM   #266
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Wait a minute.... is there even a 'solve' to each riddle? I mean, sure, each one has an 'answer' that should add up to the final answer.... but along the way does anything happen when you 'solve' a single question? Is there even a place to go to 'find' something like in a real life scavenger hunt? From what 'those who did it before' have said, it sounds like things add up to something you just type in as 'the answer' at the end????? I'm guessing the title 'scavenger hunt' and comparing it to the kind you run around the neighborhood gathering things (well, we did in the old days) and needed all the individual things to win at the end. It doesn't sound like this one runs like that? I'm befuddled by the way the 'hunt' even works!!!

Now I'm going to hunt old threads.... when was the last scavenger hunt, anyway?
Here is the last one:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...scavenger+hunt

just adding it again for anyone else also.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:53 AM   #267
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

Hmm so you think this is refering to a nusery poem? I don't know I thought it had something to do with something from here.
Like a particular shop? Or book?
Old 01-10-2008, 12:24 PM   #268
Lil Kinz
jana_norton is an unknown quantity at this point

#1:
"ask" - the calendar is "asking" daily questions that you have to answer.
"cat...or the little laughing dog" - there is another calendar page that is a cat and a dog - but the dog is unhappy. Also, a chihuahua is a "little" dog.
"make some space" - you have to answer the questions in order to reveal the picture.

#2:
"rack your brain", "figure" - thinking which is what you have to do to play the game. The goal of the game is to help him "figure" out his formulas.
"LAB" - laboratory
"brain" - Einstein's brain in the jar

I don't think that each clue leads us somewhere else. I think we are just supposed to keep track of all the answers and then at the end it will all make sense.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:25 PM   #269
Gifted

celticwhim is on a distinguished road

Ok, I just logged in for today, what did I miss? LOL! Anymore clues besides the first one?
Old 01-10-2008, 12:46 PM   #270
cheri39
Webkinz :)

cheri39 is on a distinguished road

In the last scavenger hunt, they gave you 10 questions that you had to answer based on clues that they gave you. They were as clear as mud. The answers really didn't tie in together, they just related to the questions; like a couple characters, a couple types of food, a place, and items. Given the fact that they didn't even give us questions to answer, I would say we should just keep a list of possible answers to the clues and see where they are taking us. Maybe they will tie in eventually.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: