Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 12:13 PM   #2681
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Don't remember if this was posted... NO new W Tale chapter (still on 3) and NO new survey.

Right now I am knocked out of asian account due to maintenance. Hmmmm ... could come back with updates?

---------- Lola_lake added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Welcome to Asia, Lulabelle! I'm a monkey named Kai! lol (just in case we start hanging out 'in tomorrow')
Pleased to meet you, I am a Golden retriever named Cricket, Bonssai.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-18-2008 at 12:17 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 12:16 PM   #2682
Dolphins Rock!
Webkinz :)

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

remember we have to remember ALL of the clues, not just some
Old 01-18-2008, 12:16 PM   #2683
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I meant to add earlier.... since I do think there is likely 'something' to the whole hockey/ice/freeze thing.... AND I've been staring at the Curio Shop and really do think the gold hippo *was* there before (don't know how long before though)... I think we need to at least keep that all in mind. Sometimes it has seemed the ongoing Dogbeard "theme" has coincided with the "freeze theme"?
Thank you, Lola. I was having a mild dispute with another user today and I had explained WHY I thought that the ICE theme was crucial. I have to agree. I distinctly remember seeing the Hippo Fridge in the Curio Shop before Christmas, but not after that. I think those may tie in very well, being that the refridgerator is an ICY place.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:16 PM   #2684
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
You may be right. However, they seem to figure into the answer. Last summer the answer was the Pearl Egg was the missing item. Chef Gazpacho and Quizzy were involved. Nessie, the winner was sort of vague as to what she put as an answer. I can't reproduce the picture so you will have to go back to my earlier message to see it.
''

Nana (I'm a Nana, too!) your information on the last hunt was really helpful to me. I think you're right on that they might figure into the answer. I do think the answers can be a whole different type thing this time (at least I guess I hope so!) ... it reminds me the prize of copies of the curios remains its own important clue. Did they give 3 prizes last time?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:18 PM   #2685
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

''

Nana (I'm a Nana, too!) your information on the last hunt was really helpful to me. I think you're right on that they might figure into the answer. I do think the answers can be a whole different type thing this time (at least I guess I hope so!) ... it reminds me the prize of copies of the curios remains its own important clue. Did they give 3 prizes last time?
No, there were 10 prizes of a thousand Kinzcash each
Old 01-18-2008, 12:30 PM   #2686
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

POSSIBLE CURIOS
Dream O Meter Bed (refrences the dreamy theme)

Hot Air Balloon (possible reference to wofoz and calendar pic and clue1)
Regal Flame Lamp(reference to the regal reef fridge description, the lugbotz quizzy question)
Ultimate Experiment Station(references clue 2, the wofoz theme, as well as science theme)
Golden Galahippo Fridge(could reference the shiny, sparkly stuff, something was in quizzys about it)

Daily Activities Clues
1.Ask the cat... or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure you should make space to find it (Maybe the hot air balloon)
2.Racking your brain? Its quiet LABorious but your sure to figure it out. (maybe the ultimate experiment station)(the other experiment stations have been the rare items here lately mabe telling us something or hinting us in that direction)
3. Mamma mia! Even mamma says that's not a cookie cutter. (I think this is in reference to all the gems clues we have been getting lately, which will lead us to the barking mad mine, this can also point us to the galahippo fridge because in quizzys it says galahippo wore the knight of round armor, so the two tie together)
4. You might feel sad, you might be mad, just sparkle brightly and be glad.(I think is also in reference to the gem clues, the barking MAD mine.)
5. Ms. Cowoline says Don't forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's. (This is telling us to pay close attention to detail. One meaning party/slippers/home before dark? or telling the close details are the letters of the clues we are spelling out. this may also be connection to the rain boots (referencing emerald, also wofoz theory)we have got a raincoat and the slippers, honestly though I don't think they are clues for the hunt rather clues to find clues for the hunt if you know what I mean... crows, water, rain? something to that nature.)

FREEBIE CLUES
Bottled water (makes other skedaddle, crows?)
Flaneur Vasserfreezen (frozen water)
Fruit that spelled CROWS(has to be the thiefs, in home before dark game because if we pair the ruby slippers with that game (which usually has a pig in it(hence crows pumpkin patch etc.)then we'll have to reference the pumpkin patch protector as the pig using the water against the crows then brings us to the homebefore dark game with the yellow path, the party room, the ruby slippers given away etc.)
Green polka dot rain boots (a repeat of clue 5)
Rain coat(again reference to clue 5)
Pumpkin patch (brings us to the thiefs of crows and how to get rid of them)
Scarecrow (again takes us to the crows as well as the wofoz theory quiet possibly another item needed for Arte to use)

WW CLUES
Words spelling in newzletter
U-N-D-E-R-T-H-E-D-E-S-K (ms.cowoline, funny how she has a desk, desks are found at a school and her out of all the webkinz hosts was the one that said polka dot your eyes and cross you T's... why her hmmm clue yup!)
T-I-A-R-A (I think this is another pointing clue to something shiny, bright and sparkly)
N-O-T-D-O-U-G(we wanted so bad to blame doug lol, so arte cleared that up for us.)
Quizzy's Question(quizzy;s questions and the lugbotz lamp answer, I think this is telling us something specific about a lamp being in space. I don' think the lugbotz stole anything I think this clue is telling us where to look for one of the curios.. space!)
The lunar lugbotz have the moon... lamp.
Regal Reef Fridge
Your pet will be over the moon with this under the sea style (this plus the lugbotz description takes me to the regal flame lamp!)
Bottled Water Description
Good for you and good for making others skedaddle (something needed to be used to get curios back... again back to the earlier statement of the crows and such)
Also we have alot of Gem related clues
Goobers Glitter, other references to the barking mad mine
Ms. Cowoline sits at a desk hence under the desk clue.
Reference towards the 2006 calendar pic of the hot air balloon and clue #1

POSSIBLE GAMES AND THEORY IDEAS
Color Storm (at this point I feel comfortable ruling this game out, nothing really takes us there)
Booger (same with booger)
Goober's Lab (pointing clue to the ultimate experiment station)
Dangerous Dex and the Lunar Lugbots (a place a curio is)
Pumpkin Patch Protector(pointing clue as to who took curio and how to get rid of them)
Home Before Dark (curio is missing in the party room)
Chef's Challenge (I don't think this has anything to do with anything, i think again it just is a pointing clue to the galahippo fridge)
Kinzville Acedemy(possibly under the desk with ms. cowoline.)
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #2687
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Okay, just to update anyone looking for Gems today and tomorrow, they are both RED gems. They are BOTH level 3 gems (Bottom of the triangle) They are located in BOTH the Muzzle Mouth Mine and the Barking Mad Mine. BOTH refer to dogs. Could be we are looking in the wrong mine?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #2688
henYouCanLive4ever
Gift Guru

Sunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura aboutSunshine Shannon has a spectacular aura about

Today's calendar trivia question asked "What is the name of Arte's ex-best friend?" and the answer is Doug, he LOVES gems. That has to be a clue of who took them.
Sunshine Shannon is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #2689
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Sunshine Shannon
Today's calendar trivia question asked "What is the name of Arte's ex-best friend?" and the answer is Doug, he LOVES gems. That has to be a clue of who took them.
I think we have determined it was not doug because of the newzletter
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #2690
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

webkinzmomma - could you help me with this part - I feel like I'm missing something. I'm not sure how the galahippo fridge relates - My mind just went completely blank because I at one time I had the connection

3. Mamma mia! Even mamma says that's not a cookie cutter. (I think this is in reference to all the gems clues we have been getting lately, which will lead us to the barking mad mine, this can also point us to the galahippo fridge because in quizzys it says galahippo wore the knight of round armor, so the two tie together)
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: