Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 11:49 AM   #2671
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

NEW THEORY:

who did it? Scavenger Hunt VULTURES

location? any asian account

Sorry peeps! My cable went down for a while. So I got a cup of tea, had my oatmeal and when cable was back, so am I.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 11:50 AM   #2672
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by DolphinTurtleLover
Curios are rare items only found at the curio shop!

---------- DolphinTurtleLover added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

I'm pretty sure Dogbeard is a pug

Thanks for the correction. I really don't think that it makes a big difference whether Dogbeard is a bulldog or pug. I was just going by the picture in the (was it Newsflash about the new wig)

Also, we have the Cookie Cutter set of clues. Perhaps the CORONA TOPAZ is the missing gem in that one. Sir Hippoglad fits in somehow and. I haven't worked on this one to fit it into the pattern of missing gem, who took, where they normally are found, where the gem is now, what Arte needs to get it back.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:52 AM   #2673
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, Dogbeard IS a bulldog. I still think that the Barking Mad Mine is tied in with Dogbeard as well. The Crow's Nest Mast and the crows are kind of linked somehow. BOTH the Home Before Dark and the Ruby Slippers have that 'I gotta get home!' urgency about them and that MAY be why they are linked. WAY back someone connected the two and I am kind of wondering if that is coming full circle.
Yes, there is the Party house and the Ruby slippers are awesome for a party, BUT in the Wizard of Oz, they were greeted by the 'Munchkinz' after they left 'Brush and Wash-up Co.' They are greeted by various Munchkinz committees and presented with items. While in Munchkinland, Dorothy is honoured by the Mayor, the Coroner, the Town Crier, the Lullabye League and the Lollipop Guild For having killed the Wicked Witch of the East. (By the way, did you know that Wizard of OZ' real name was PROFESSOR MARVEL and not at all unlike our Professor Harold 'Goober' Hausenfeffer!)
OH and The Good witch of the NORTH, Glinda says 'It is always best to begin at the beginning, and all you do is follow the Yellow brick road.' The road home in Home before Dark is ALSO a YELLOW PATH. But, I still think it is in the Charm forest, because that REALLY looks like a Yellow brick road.
once again, you have AMAZED me with your brilliant critical thinking and puzzle connecting skills!! what would we do w/o you??
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #2674
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

ok I got the duck today and I made the account an asian account, (her name is Lulabelle) hehe anyway ty dixicup for pairing those together. Now we have a insight as to where things might be... but if we take dogbeard and barking mad mine, then ruby slippers and homebefore dark (who is the thief) and then crows and crows nest, hmmm... could the crows be the thief in home before dark?

I think so far we have two "possible thieves" the crows and dogbeard, now we should take a look at all the other clues and curios and such and pair them up might lead to something. I posted yesturday of all the "possibles", maybe we can look at that with the new info... what do you think
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #2675
Gifted

Don't remember if this was posted... NO new W Tale chapter (still on 3) and NO new survey.

Right now I am knocked out of asian account due to maintenance. Hmmmm ... could come back with updates?

---------- Lola_lake added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ok I got the duck today and I made the account an asian account, (her name is Lulabelle) hehe
Welcome to Asia, Lulabelle! I'm a monkey named Kai! lol (just in case we start hanging out 'in tomorrow')

Last edited by Lola_lake; 01-18-2008 at 12:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 12:07 PM   #2676
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Remember that the curios are the missing items not the gems.

I also do not think that we need gems to get back the missing curios.

I think that we will need 3 of the items that we received as giveaways.

The question is which ones!
Old 01-18-2008, 12:08 PM   #2677
nana006
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
I still don't think that the missing items will be single gems. They are too readily available to us...wouldn't really be much of a 1st place prize, would it?

Although maybe we need to "use" some of them to trade for a bigger item.

You may be right. However, they seem to figure into the answer. Last summer the answer was the Pearl Egg was the missing item. Chef Gazpacho and Quizzy were involved. Nessie, the winner was sort of vague as to what she put as an answer. I can't reproduce the picture so you will have to go back to my earlier message to see it.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:08 PM   #2678
Gifted

I meant to add earlier.... since I do think there is likely 'something' to the whole hockey/ice/freeze thing.... AND I've been staring at the Curio Shop and really do think the gold hippo *was* there before (don't know how long before though)... I think we need to at least keep that all in mind. Sometimes it has seemed the ongoing Dogbeard "theme" has coincided with the "freeze theme"?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #2679
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

what is a electric mauna lamp???

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

whoops nevermind wrong thread lol

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-18-2008 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:13 PM   #2680
nana006
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
what is a electric mauna lamp???

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

whoops nevermind wrong thread lol

Oh, I was going to answer your question and now I see your "wrong thread message"
I don't know about an electric mauna lamp but sounds suspiciously like Lava Lamp
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: