Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #2661
Dolphins Rock!
Webkinz :)

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

what about the moon lamp, water bottle, & ruby red slippers?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 11:22 AM   #2662
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by DolphinTurtleLover
what about the moon lamp, water bottle, & ruby red slippers?
i think Arte has to squirt the crows with water to...wake them up? and maybe the crows stole ruby slippers! idk about the moon lamp though. i gotta keep thinking...

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 4 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

just keeeeeeeeeeeep thinking......um.....okay i got somethihng!!
its night time, and the crows are asleep. Arte wakes them up with water, and uses the moon lamp to see at night becase its dark!! huh? huh?? who likes my story? lol

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-18-2008 at 11:22 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 11:28 AM   #2663
Dolphins Rock!

Question Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

we are for getting about Sir Gallahippo's Armour!
Why the Think Tank?
Old 01-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #2664

BBMack is an unknown quantity at this point

..here are some random thoughts...
-IF there are 3 curios missing, and 3 seperate theives...then there would be 15 answers in total needed...the hunt runs for 17 days...so that's approx 1 clue per day...plus 2 extra days (1 "un-clue" about Doug not being a theif)...
-just wondering if that could be helpful in sorting things out...although we don't know how many curios are missing and if there is a different theif/theives for each one...

-the things we know for sure:
1."under the desk"
2.water bottle
3."tiara"
4."crows"
5."not doug"
6.clue about cat/laughing dog and space>?
7.clue about mama mia>chef gazpacho
8.clue about LABorious>?
9.ruby slippers/sparkle/party
10."lunar lugbotz have the m oon...lamp"
11.and possibly polka dot boots

so that's approx 11 clues and 6 days left...

-sorry for writing so much..dunno if any of that makes sense..but wanted to get that out there just in case

---------- BBMack added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

p.s. i realize those clues aren't in order..and i still have no idea what the curio items are. ...but this is fun!

Last edited by BBMack; 01-18-2008 at 11:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 11:36 AM   #2665
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Oops!, I was trying to modify my message to include both answers and I think that it erased the whole thing.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:37 AM   #2666
Dolphins Rock!

I don't think the tiara is what Arte needs to get the curios back.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:37 AM   #2667

BBMack is an unknown quantity at this point

lol ...i'm also having a little laugh about the spelling of "Scavenger Hunt" for this forum..gotta watch those tricky silent "h's" and "j's"!
Old 01-18-2008, 11:37 AM   #2668
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
Thank you Webkinzmomma! How about the STARLIGHT SHIMMER from the BARKING MAD MINE is to be found in the PARTY ROOM OF THE HOME BEFORE DARK game. You need RUBY SLIPPERS to get it back. Notice the pictures it shows bulldogs. I the Pirate a bulldog. I need to check.
Yes, Dogbeard IS a bulldog. I still think that the Barking Mad Mine is tied in with Dogbeard as well. The Crow's Nest Mast and the crows are kind of linked somehow. BOTH the Home Before Dark and the Ruby Slippers have that 'I gotta get home!' urgency about them and that MAY be why they are linked. WAY back someone connected the two and I am kind of wondering if that is coming full circle.
Yes, there is the Party house and the Ruby slippers are awesome for a party, BUT in the Wizard of Oz, they were greeted by the 'Munchkinz' after they left 'Brush and Wash-up Co.' They are greeted by various Munchkinz committees and presented with items. While in Munchkinland, Dorothy is honoured by the Mayor, the Coroner, the Town Crier, the Lullabye League and the Lollipop Guild For having killed the Wicked Witch of the East. (By the way, did you know that Wizard of OZ' real name was PROFESSOR MARVEL and not at all unlike our Professor Harold 'Goober' Hausenfeffer!)
OH and The Good witch of the NORTH, Glinda says 'It is always best to begin at the beginning, and all you do is follow the Yellow brick road.' The road home in Home before Dark is ALSO a YELLOW PATH. But, I still think it is in the Charm forest, because that REALLY looks like a Yellow brick road.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 11:39 AM   #2669
Dolphins Rock!

View Post Originally Posted by BBMack
..here are some random thoughts...
-IF there are 3 curios missing, and 3 seperate theives...then there would be 15 answers in total needed...the hunt runs for 17 days...so that's approx 1 clue per day...plus 2 extra days (1 "un-clue" about Doug not being a theif)...
-just wondering if that could be helpful in sorting things out...although we don't know how many curios are missing and if there is a different theif/theives for each one...

-the things we know for sure:
1."under the desk"
2.water bottle
3."tiara"
4."crows"
5."not doug"
6.clue about cat/laughing dog and space>?
7.clue about mama mia>chef gazpacho
8.clue about LABorious>?
9.ruby slippers/sparkle/party
10."lunar lugbotz have the m oon...lamp"
11.and possibly polka dot boots

so that's approx 11 clues and 6 days left...

-sorry for writing so much..dunno if any of that makes sense..but wanted to get that out there just in case

---------- BBMack added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

p.s. i realize those clues aren't in order..and i still have no idea what the curio items are. ...but this is fun!
Curios are rare items only found at the curio shop!

---------- DolphinTurtleLover added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, Dogbeard IS a bulldog. I still think that the Barking Mad Mine is tied in with Dogbeard as well. The Crow's Nest Mast and the crows are kind of linked somehow. BOTH the Home Before Dark and the Ruby Slippers have that 'I gotta get home!' urgency about them and that MAY be why they are linked. WAY back someone connected the two and I am kind of wondering if that is coming full circle.
Yes, there is the Party house and the Ruby slippers are awesome for a party, BUT in the Wizard of Oz, they were greeted by the 'Munchkinz' after they left 'Brush and Wash-up Co.' They are greeted by various Munchkinz committees and presented with items. While in Munchkinland, Dorothy is honoured by the Mayor, the Coroner, the Town Crier, the Lullabye League and the Lollipop Guild For having killed the Wicked Witch of the East. (By the way, did you know that Wizard of OZ' real name was PROFESSOR MARVEL and not at all unlike our Professor Harold 'Goober' Hausenfeffer!)
OH and The Good witch of the NORTH, Glinda says 'It is always best to begin at the beginning, and all you do is follow the Yellow brick road.' The road home in Home before Dark is ALSO a YELLOW PATH. But, I still think it is in the Charm forest, because that REALLY looks like a Yellow brick road.
I'm pretty sure Dogbeard is a pug

Last edited by DolphinTurtleLover; 01-18-2008 at 11:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 11:39 AM   #2670
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by BBMack
lol ...i'm also having a little laugh about the spelling of "Scavenger Hunt" for this forum..gotta watch those tricky silent "h's" and "j's"!
The reason for the spelling is because someone posted a thread outside the forum and it was automerged with this one! Go to the first page and you will see that it was spelled correctly.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: