Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 10:39 AM   #2621
Webkinz :)

coemaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

so whats the tally completely right now, ive been following the post, but it can get really confusing with all the clues
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 10:39 AM   #2622
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Bonniesbabies go to the screen you want to take the snapshot of and press the print screen button on your keyboard that will take the picture for you. You can then copy it and paste it.
I am now at my kids house using a MAC. I don't see a screen shot key on its keyboard. Unless I figure out how to post on a MAC, I will not be posting screen shots while I am here.

I think that there are multiple thieves. We determined that the crows took something (possibly the Goober Glitter) They are normally to be found in Pumpkin Patch Protector. Perhaps they hid he gem in space on the moon. Hence all the star, moon, space references. Arte needs the water bottle to scare the crows and retrieve the gem. He might need the rain boots to keep his feet dry, too.
Arte first thought of Doug as the thief of the missing gem, but later we find it WAS NOT DOUG. I think these clue are just developing on this them.
Well, the clues just keep coming and that is the fun of it!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 10:40 AM   #2623
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

I just looked again and it is definitely 4000 & 2000 for 2nd & 3rd place prizes!
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:41 AM   #2624
redhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Ruby Slippers are Awesome!

It's time to party, so put on your red ruby slippers! Things that sparkle, things that shine, -- things like that are quite divine! There's no place like home for a party and there's nothing like ruby slippers when going to a party. So, when you've got a party to go to, wear your ruby slippers!

Ok, not to throw a monkey wrench in all the great ideas but the above made me immediately think of the game Home Before Dark. Is there anyway this game can tie in with any of the other clues?
Old 01-18-2008, 10:41 AM   #2625
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

sorry i added a extra 0 lol my apologies
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:42 AM   #2626
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

SATURDAY

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:42 AM   #2627
Dolphins Rock!

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
Here is part of it.

1st prize A copy of each missing curio. (I'm assuming that means the actual curio)

2nd prize 4000KC

3rd prize 2000KC
when can u post the rest of it?
Old 01-18-2008, 10:42 AM   #2628
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Webkinzmomma, I thought the same thing about the word party. It makes me wonder if there is a party we all get to go to. The winter festival perhaps? Doesn't it start the same day that this ends? Oh boy...I'm really digging deep here now.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:42 AM   #2629
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

can anyone see what the game of the day is for tomorrow?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:43 AM   #2630
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

this is geting very complex! i hope ennacsjs [excuse me if i spelled the name wrong] comes back and posts that HGE VERY HELPFUL post after it is updated!!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: