Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 10:29 AM   #2611
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
It wouldn't let me do it. Here is the first article (Wiz of Oz is back)

Ruby Slippers are Awesome!

It's time to party, so put on your red ruby slippers! Things that sparkle, things that shine, -- things like that are quite divine! There's no place like home for a party and there's nothing like ruby slippers when going to a party. So, when you've got a party to go to, wear your ruby slippers!
WOW thankx bonniesbabies! this is awesome! this DEFINATLY follows our Wisard of OZ ideas!!

so...how could ruby slippers go into play??
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 10:29 AM   #2612
shinytag
Gift Guru

ank1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

If Doug the dog loves Gems, could he be taking the bejeweled coffee table from the Egyptian theme?
Old 01-18-2008, 10:31 AM   #2613
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Here is one of my nesest thoughts. I do not think that a gem is one of the stolen items. First prize is the missing items, we can all find gems rather easily ourselves. Crown of Wonder, possibly, but I don't think a single gem.
very good observation! do keep in mind that there are more than 1 curios missing. a goober glitter could b just one.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:31 AM   #2614
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

It wouldn't let me do it. Here is the first article (Wiz of Oz is back)

Ruby Slippers are Awesome!

It's time to party, so put on your red ruby slippers! Things that sparkle, things that shine, -- things like that are quite divine! There's no place like home for a party and there's nothing like ruby slippers when going to a party. So, when you've got a party to go to, wear your ruby slippers!
wow that's great! There's no place like home!!!! Sounds fimilar to me!! There seems to be a lot of the word party in there, like it really sticks out.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:32 AM   #2615
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
what time zone is your account under to see tomorrows paper?

From my limited knowledge of WW... there are 3 KinzTime "zones". One is EST for North / South America ? The next is GMT for Europe and Africa? The third I have NO idea what its called but appears to be maybe primarily Japan time... and is used for all of Asia and I suppose Australia?

I have accounts on each timezone... I live in Texas and get EST for kinztime in my personal account. I have an account for myself and my Danish friends, and chose "Denmark" as where we live... its in the second timezone. I also have a grandson waiting for us to come get him in Vietnam which is the location choice for the third account in the timezone that takes us 'into tomorrow'. My intention was to be familiar with the times they all live in ... I used to be in International business and was very aware of the different timezones, which was a sort of habit I dropped. Our Danish friends will be visiting us soon, so I was especially interested in that area, then our grandson made me *curious*! Anyway... apparently they also come in handy for the Scavenger Hunt!

Now, I shall see if someone has posted the saturday info and if tinypic is working for me today.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:32 AM   #2616
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ank1
If Doug the dog loves Gems, could he be taking the bejeweled coffee table from the Egyptian theme?
we alredy know its NOT DOUG. we have clear evidence.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:34 AM   #2617
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Here is the second article.....

Rockin' Mohawk
There's a new wig in the curio shop and it's totally rockin'! The Rockin' Mohawk will make your pet look like a total star. Be sure to check it out and pick one up for your posh pet. 2008 is definitely going to be a stellar year -- rock on!
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:36 AM   #2618
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Well its possible that the rock theme indeed in part of the hunt, if we connect the rock theme to all the gem clues and arte and his doug clues, we just need to figure out what the curio actually is and how its related to the clues
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:37 AM   #2619
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I agree they have to amount to more then 40000
I thought it said 4,000kc and 2,000kc!

Is it 40,000kc!
Old 01-18-2008, 10:37 AM   #2620
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

My tomorrow account is set up in the Asian time zone. It is just after midnight there I guess.

By the way, the clendar question meant nothing (not to me anyway). It was asking about the FIFA Women's World Cup.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: