Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 10:21 AM   #2601
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
On the "What's new page, he mentions ruby slippers and the rock theme. I really wish I knew how to copy this stuff!! Back to doing it the old fashioned way!
ooooooo he does???? thats INTERESTING!!!!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 10:21 AM   #2602
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

Bonniesbabies go to the screen you want to take the snapshot of and press the print screen button on your keyboard that will take the picture for you. You can then copy it and paste it.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:23 AM   #2603
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Yes, and the description after you answer the calendar question says:

Doug the Dog LOVES Gems!

Telling us that Doug is really only interested in the gems and not the curios.

That is probably how they ruled out Doug the Dog as the thief.

Do you think the way they capitalized Dog is a hint!

I have been thinking that the crows are the thief but many have brought up Captain Dogbeard!

Pirates like treasures, could that include curios?

Not Doug the "Dog", but possibly Captain "Dog"beard.

More confused than ever!
hmm. interesting. oh and by the way I can take a screenshot of tomorrows paper. I forget who said they didn't know how...
Old 01-18-2008, 10:23 AM   #2604
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Bonniesbabies go to the screen you want to take the snapshot of and press the print screen button on your keyboard that will take the picture for you. You can then copy it and paste it.
i tried that on my windows VISTA and it didnt work!!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:24 AM   #2605
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

never mind i can't until 6:00 tonight. Sorry. IF you have a mac I made a guide on how to do that LMK if you need the link. Actually I'll get it anyways.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:25 AM   #2606
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
A part of me is convincing me that the crown of wonder is indeed an item that was stolen.

Here's my thinking

If Arte thought it was thought at first, and Doug loves gems, well then there must be something stolen that has to do with gems hence the crown of wonder, otherwise why would Arte think Doug took anything? But then again I pull away from the idea because the crown of wonder is not a curio item and the hunt rules specifically say some of Arte's CURIOS have gone missing... so that only brings me to the conclusion that Doug has stolen from Arte in the past and that's the only reason Arte would think it was Doug in the beginning.

hmmmm... keep thinking I suppose.

Good thinking. Things seem to point to the Goober Glitter gem found in the Buried Bones Mine. However, the summer scavenger hunt had the Pearl Egg missing as the correct answer. I can look at this two ways: 1, we are being led astray; 2, A gem is always the answer
Yes, Arte's first thought was Doug took the gem, but later we find the NOT DOUG clue.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:26 AM   #2607
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t131761.html

this is my guide complete with pictures for how to take screenshots with a macintosh computer. Maybe someone can get the picture.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:27 AM   #2608
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

It wouldn't let me do it. Here is the first article (Wiz of Oz is back)

Ruby Slippers are Awesome!

It's time to party, so put on your red ruby slippers! Things that sparkle, things that shine, -- things like that are quite divine! There's no place like home for a party and there's nothing like ruby slippers when going to a party. So, when you've got a party to go to, wear your ruby slippers!
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:28 AM   #2609
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

It seems like the clues aren't updated at the front of this thread...can someone who's been keeping track post or pm me all of the clues that have been found so far...I'm so lost! Thanks a bunch!
Old 01-18-2008, 10:28 AM   #2610
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Here is one of my nesest thoughts. I do not think that a gem is one of the stolen items. First prize is the missing items, we can all find gems rather easily ourselves. Crown of Wonder, possibly, but I don't think a single gem.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: