Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 09:38 AM   #2581
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

Good morning fellow scavenger hunt FUNatics! <yawn> Ok, I'm not happy... lol... make that *am* impatient. I logged in 40 minutes early and the asia account is still Friday. <banging head on kb>

I guess I shall have to resort to examining the pile of clues again. LOL At least we KNOW Doug did not do it. I'm still hopeful the W Tales will tell us more! I also think it's likely the CROWS are the thieves (and perhaps the only thieves). They could have placed stuff anywhere.

Our beloved Jake (honey, I like your thoughts and you have been very helpful to the hunt... but the arguments about this vs. that should be kept to PM's unless you are giving New Evidence!!!) does have a point with the hockey wallpaper....
1> curiou's that have gone missing could be somewhere Arte doesn't see them and in plain site of us 2> the hockey wallpaper did shift from curio shop to w shop which is pretty weird when its been retired? 3> the freeze them we've discussed a lot... there has to be something to all of those clues!? I doubt its *actually* the wallpaper, but I do think that can be a clue!

Could be all the gems references are useless because they are part of what made Arte think it was Doug? Easy to misplace gems yourself.

I think something needs to confirm the WOZ theme stuff or throw it alllll out!

Definite significance to Dogbeard's stuff and may be more than a clue. That's sort of another obvious person in WW that could be a thief! Well, he is a thief by definition! So maybe thats a clue too... things that went missing and are somewhere were taken by thieves that are by nature or definition ... thieves! (crows and pirates) Hmmmm... could that be a Bad Fairy??? What would she want... a crown? Perhaps all the WOZ theme is pushing us to look in that part of the forest?
There is NO question we are overthinking all of this! I disagree about it being too hard for kids though... they are often quicker than any adult and the last Hunt was pretty obscure if you ask me?! (I wasn't here... just read it)
Ok, enough of my meandering. I'm going to peruse our wealth of clues.
I'll back with asia info if someone doesn't post it.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 09:39 AM   #2582
bunny217
Webkinz :)

bunny217 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I wonder like some other members...
Did Doug steal from Arte?

Then I wonder...
Is the prize in one of the mines again?
Old 01-18-2008, 09:43 AM   #2583
Dolphins Rock!

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

But what about today's news flash? that has some thing to do with it because the first letters of the words spelled "not doug" as in Doug the Dog

---------- DolphinTurtleLover added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
Here is the quote from Andy...it is in the last line.
thx 4 filling me in on that!!!!

Last edited by DolphinTurtleLover; 01-18-2008 at 09:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 09:51 AM   #2584
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

A part of me is convincing me that the crown of wonder is indeed an item that was stolen.

Here's my thinking

If Arte thought it was thought at first, and Doug loves gems, well then there must be something stolen that has to do with gems hence the crown of wonder, otherwise why would Arte think Doug took anything? But then again I pull away from the idea because the crown of wonder is not a curio item and the hunt rules specifically say some of Arte's CURIOS have gone missing... so that only brings me to the conclusion that Doug has stolen from Arte in the past and that's the only reason Arte would think it was Doug in the beginning.

hmmmm... keep thinking I suppose.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 09:54 AM   #2585
Dolphins Rock!

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

idk.........
Old 01-18-2008, 09:56 AM   #2586
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Did anyone see my post earlier about the rock theme...rocks...gems...?? Could be nothing, but not willing to toss it out yet.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:02 AM   #2587
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
Maybe Doug betrayed Arte or stole from him before ? I would suspect an ex-best friend if they stole from me before.

Remember Arte says that Doug only wanted to collect gems, while Arte collected "well everything."
Yes, and the description after you answer the calendar question says:

Doug the Dog LOVES Gems!

Telling us that Doug is really only interested in the gems and not the curios.

That is probably how they ruled out Doug the Dog as the thief.

Do you think the way they capitalized Dog is a hint!

I have been thinking that the crows are the thief but many have brought up Captain Dogbeard!

Pirates like treasures, could that include curios?

Not Doug the "Dog", but possibly Captain "Dog"beard.

More confused than ever!
Old 01-18-2008, 10:03 AM   #2588
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

OK...so I don't know how to take pictures of my screen, but "tomorrow's" newspaper is pretty interesting. I will write it down & retype it if nobody posts it here before I get back. (Arte is on the front page now and tells what the prizes for the winners will be)
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:05 AM   #2589
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

wow really!!! The prizes for the winners are the curios?????? oh boy lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 10:06 AM   #2590
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Can't wait to read it!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: