Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 09:16 AM   #2571
Dolphins Rock!
Webkinz :)

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

Wait where did the whole crow pooping on head thing come from?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 09:17 AM   #2572

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

I am sorry but i am going on an airplane back to Canada soon and i have to pack and stuff so i cant help u guys 4 the next 3day....SO SORRY! But keep thinking and working hard and if u could when i come back update me on everything????U dont have to though. Keep working and dont give up!
Krisy
Old 01-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #2573
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
Yes, definitely NOT DOUG. Arte says so himself if you use the acronyms from today's newspaper.

Here's something else to toss into the ring. We have had a lot of speculation of their being the hockey stuff & frozen stuff on sale a lot. Has anyone else noticed that the rock & roll theme has also been quite popular in the curio shop? Rock theme...rocks...gems...see where I'm going with this?
HOLY COW, I NEVER even picked up on that one and I am a musician!!! Good GRAVY! Yeesh, yes Bonnie that is a VERY good point. As to, 'Not Doug'...I still think that he is a key element, because it isn't who Arte thought it was. SO....what led him to believe that it was in the first place and what changed his mind?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 09:19 AM   #2574
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by DolphinTurtleLover
Wait where did the whole crow pooping on head thing come from?
You would need to go back a few pages to a post from Andy0323. It is something one of his students told him about the crows & ruby slippers. It made a few of us LOL!
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 09:21 AM   #2575
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by krisy79739
I am sorry but i am going on an airplane back to Canada soon and i have to pack and stuff so i cant help u guys 4 the next 3day....SO SORRY! But keep thinking and working hard and if u could when i come back update me on everything????U dont have to though. Keep working and dont give up!
Krisy
No worries, Krisy, you have worked VERY hard and we will make sure you get updated. Thanks for all your hard work so far
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 09:21 AM   #2576
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
whew,,, it took me a long time to read up on everything from my last post and now I have to get some sleep for work again. I wanted to share what some of the kids said today at the school I work at ( I work with "learning support kids" in a Life Skills class )... anyway,,,, 2 of them will be disappointed because they said it was Doug and I saw the "not doug" message,,,, 3 of them say that the crows are the theives and that they are hiding a think tank under Goobers desk in his lab,,, one of them said that the cow over the moon lamp is just for the light to see because it is dark in the cave where the tiara is and the last one said don't give the crow a ruby slipper cuz he will just doodoo on your head
Here is the quote from Andy...it is in the last line.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 09:24 AM   #2577

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No worries, Krisy, you have worked VERY hard and we will make sure you get updated. Thanks for all your hard work so far
Oh thanks!!!I cant wait to see wht I mist! And I am not the only one working hard EVERYONE in this thred or just trying and they dont even know about WI are working very very very hard and thx I would have never gotton this far with out everyone!Great job everyone great great job
Old 01-18-2008, 09:25 AM   #2578
bunny217

bunny217 will become famous soon enough

Mm.... I think I know what the clue means..

1. Ask the cat...or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure - you should make some space to find it.
Maybe the dock.. Or the space theme?

2. Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out.
Maybe the Goober's Lab theme, or the game, Goober's Lab?

3. Mamma Mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!
Maybe something that has the do with cooking, like the stove, blender, ect.?

Hope I help!

~bunny217
Old 01-18-2008, 09:36 AM   #2579
Dolphins Rock!

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

hm...but how does the knight of round armour fit in with the think tank theory because i know it has something to do w/it

---------- DolphinTurtleLover added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

is ne one here?

---------- DolphinTurtleLover added 2 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Where did everyone go?????

Last edited by DolphinTurtleLover; 01-18-2008 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #2580
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Maybe Doug betrayed Arte or stole from him before ? I would suspect an ex-best friend if they stole from me before.

Remember Arte says that Doug only wanted to collect gems, while Arte collected "well everything."
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: