Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 08:15 AM   #2561
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

yeah, but if you go into the newspaper and go to the second page and read arte's paragraph, it allude to someone being accused of stealing the curio, but it is a mistake.... and it say four words and when you take the first four letters, it spells doug. i can't post it here now as i am going out, but look at the second page of the newspaper. very interesting. hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

i found it to post before going out here it is

Last edited by miss spots; 02-22-2008 at 10:10 PM..
miss spots is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 08:24 AM   #2562
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by debi
edited
Pleease there is no need to scream!

Last edited by danathorn; 01-18-2008 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: typing in caps is considered shouting
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 08:25 AM   #2563
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

THE HOCKEY WALLPAPER AND FLOORING ARE ON SALE TOMMORROW AT 4-5 AND THE FLOORING IS AT 1-2 SORRY JAKE BUT YOU WERE WRONG
I don't think that these things being available in the curio shop have anything to do with the hunt. As I said before; there is a secondary underlying theme that we have yet to uncover. The clues that were given at the beginning of the game and just a few days ago lead me to believe that the Hockey Theme is somehow included and that it shouldn't be discounted out of hand.
The very first free item we got was the Flaneur Vasserfreezen (Flaneur means to stroll in French, Vasserfreezen is a clever pun for a German word, water frozen or ice, a stroll on the ice, thus to skate). Then, we got the clue from Chef Gazpacho about how he is working hard on TWO courses, the main focus being on the first which was the Trickle Treacle and that has Pumpkins in it leading us to beilieve it has something to do with the hunt (I know the 'first' letters in his spell TIARA, but there seems to be a clue hidden within the clue.) He is not focusing so hard on the second, but it is still part of the game. That second course is the Icy Frosty. It's ingredients are water, watermelon and ICE cream. Now, there is an undertoned and subtle issue at hand and that is that the hockey wall paper and a LOT of other things from the retired theme have been on sale nearly as much as the Dogbeard's themed items have been. I have yet to see the Scoreboard TV, though. (I have been keeping an eye on this because my grandson has a Hockey themed room for his L'il Kinz Chi as well as the Dogbeard theme.) The other thing was that Binky mentioned the fact that when Dr. Quack tests your pet's reflexes he says, 'You could be a Goalie!' So, Binky and I have been uncovering stuff that pertains to that 'other part' that seems to be missing. I have a feeling that there is more to uncover and that Jake may be right TO AN EXTENT. We DO NOT discount anyone's theory out of hand here because it is in the brainstorming that we have discovered what most of the clues held for us. I am not ready to discard Jake's theory. I just want him to come up with something more concrete than, 'Jerry stole the wallpaper.'
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 08:33 AM   #2564
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

edited
That was RUDE and uncalled for.

Last edited by danathorn; 01-18-2008 at 08:51 AM.. Reason: fighting and arguing
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 08:47 AM   #2565
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

[quote=debi;4257291]whos screaming

Just to explain what she meant by screaming - its considered screaming when you type in all caps.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:49 AM   #2566
debidoo11
Webkinz :)

debi is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm.. cant be missing if they are selling it !!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Gramma2AZ
"also rememeber this is a kids game everyone taking first letter of words and spelling stuff out is tooooo funny "

I don't understand why this is tooooo funny? The proof is in the pudding. It is obvious that the 1st letters of these words do spell out clues. Haven't you seen them? You are also underestimating how smart kids can be. Sure a 5 or 6 yearold might not see it, but an older child might and children have their grownups to steer them in the right direction. I guarantee you that I had to only point this out once to my 8 y/o grand-daughter and now she looks for these things as well. It's called teaching your children.

have a good day.
Old 01-18-2008, 08:50 AM   #2567
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, school is on a 2 hour delay for snow, but have to go soon , I'll be back tonight. Here's what I am going to put up for question today to the kids,,, the clue about being sad / mad,,, rhymes with "bad",,,, = bad fairy,,, sparkly and glad,, ? from the pinksparkly path maybe stole the tiara??? and I 'll ask them to go more on the scarecrow being a "t" thing since the scarecrow is a free item today....gotta go , more later
Old 01-18-2008, 09:05 AM   #2568
Webkinz :)

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sophia1234
The person who took the curios is obvios. DOUG! they made a book about how there not friends 1/18/08 the question on the calender WAS WHO IS ARTES EX-FRIEND. hE LOVES GEMS ITS SOOOOOOOOOO EASY TO GUESS:easter::goo::chi::seal::rbt:
But who is doug wht does he look like wht did he stal are there other thevies???????????

---------- krisy79739 added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Sounds like a fun class and they are really having to use their powers of observation as well as forthought. This is a good exercise for them, I have been involving my granddaughter and all she can tell me is that the Farmer (who is a pig like Chef Gazpacho) is scared of the bees so you have to get them out of the way quick. (In Pumpkin Patch Protector) She was rather disappointed that the pumpkin patch we got wasn't a growing one.

okay, I am going to risk repeating myself here. There has been so many references to 'dots' Polka dot rain boots, Polka dot pyjamas, don't forget to 'dot' your 'i's and cross your 't's. Has anybody thought about the fact that DOT is Dorothy's nickname?
Hmmm, according to the daily calendar event at Quizzy's and I quote, 'Doug the dog LOVES gems.' and he was, formerly, Arte's best friend.

Ya i think u have a point there but wht gem does he want?????or have???????????

Last edited by krisy79739; 01-18-2008 at 09:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #2569
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

guys it is NOT doug...we have evidence...and also Arte says "it is not who i initially thought it was" no even HE thought it was doug but its not...okay?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by krisy79739
But who is doug wht does he look like wht did he stal are there other thevies???????????

---------- krisy79739 added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Ya i think u have a point there but wht gem does he want?????or have???????????
Doug is Arte's EX bff...read the W tales to know more about him

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-18-2008 at 09:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 09:13 AM   #2570
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Yes, definitely NOT DOUG. Arte says so himself if you use the acronyms from today's newspaper.

Here's something else to toss into the ring. We have had a lot of speculation of their being the hockey stuff & frozen stuff on sale a lot. Has anyone else noticed that the rock & roll theme has also been quite popular in the curio shop? Rock theme...rocks...gems...see where I'm going with this?
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: