Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 12:26 AM   #2551
kimkrew

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

sorry, I just started reading back to where I stopped last night. Found the previous post.....I wasted space! Again I'm sorry!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 12:46 AM   #2552
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kimkrew
sorry, I just started reading back to where I stopped last night. Found the previous post.....I wasted space! Again I'm sorry!
No, you did NOT waste space, there are people just logging on to see what the days events held. Don't you ever say that again! That is a good thing to see. So many people on top of things and willing to help. YOU CAN NEVER DO WRONG BY DOING RIGHT, k?
BY THE WAY ennazus, GREAT JOB! Yes, IT WILL stir the pot. I like the 'Just the Facts, Ma'am.' approach.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-18-2008 at 12:49 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:47 AM   #2553
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

ennazusjsc-

As always thanks for puttiing together the recap of all the clues.

It is so nice to have them all in one place.

I don't know about you but with every new clue I receive the more confused I get.

I like you idea of looking at all of the clues with a clean slate.

Back to the drawing board!
Old 01-18-2008, 12:51 AM   #2554
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
this was discussed earlier and someone pointed out that upon even further inspection the words

Now
One
Thing

Precedes the words that create the word Doug

letting us know it is NOT DOUG!
Looks to me like they expected us to get the first one, but not the second one, at least not so quickly.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 04:17 AM   #2555
Lil Kinz
bi11ykid is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning! I am new to this site, but have enjoyed reading all of your hunt notes. Did anyone lose the Webkinz diamond last week? My daughter has a few gems to go, but her WD no longer shows up in her gem box. This may be way out there for a clue or a program glitch... Thought it might not hurt to ask. Thanks!:luvfrog:
Old 01-18-2008, 05:26 AM   #2556
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Check out 2day's Calendar Trivia for the 18th! Q-What is the name of Arte's EX-best friend? A-Doug!!!!!!!!!! Also the Daily Gem of the day is Fare Fyca again...The most valuable of common gems, it's...color will put a glint in the eye of any collector~
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 05:53 AM   #2557
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by bi11ykid
Good morning! I am new to this site, but have enjoyed reading all of your hunt notes. Did anyone lose the Webkinz diamond last week? My daughter has a few gems to go, but her WD no longer shows up in her gem box. This may be way out there for a clue or a program glitch... Thought it might not hurt to ask. Thanks!:luvfrog:
i think it may just be a glitch i just checked outs and the w is still there. maybe check again later and see if it came back. hope that helps.
fanaty is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 07:34 AM   #2558
catmissy678
Webkinz :)
sophia1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile SCHAVENGER HUJNT

The person who took the curios is obvios. DOUG! they made a book about how there not friends 1/18/08 the question on the calender WAS WHO IS ARTES EX-FRIEND. hE LOVES GEMS ITS SOOOOOOOOOO EASY TO GUESS:easter::goo::chi::ppony::pig::pgn::goo::rac::rd r::seal::rbt:
sophia1234 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 07:46 AM   #2559
dina06
Gifted

webkinzexpertise will become famous soon enough

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

I think you're on to something.....
webkinzexpertise is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 07:57 AM   #2560
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

Default Re: SCHAVENGER HUJNT

that was the dalily quizzy question today
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: