Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #2541
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Andy what a great post lol that last line actually made me laugh!!

Interesting to see that the kids are coming up with the same ideas as us though!! So maybe we aren't thinking too much into it. I think we think we are because there is soooooo much information it feels like we are going wayyyy beyond the yard we should be staying in.

Thanks Andy for the smile!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 12:03 AM   #2542
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
whew,,, it took me a long time to read up on everything from my last post and now I have to get some sleep for work again. I wanted to share what some of the kids said today at the school I work at ( I work with "learning support kids" in a Life Skills class )... anyway,,,, 2 of them will be disappointed because they said it was Doug and I saw the "not doug" message,,,, 3 of them say that the crows are the theives and that they are hiding a think tank under Goobers desk in his lab,,, one of them said that the cow over the moon lamp is just for the light to see because it is dark in the cave where the tiara is and the last one said don't give the crow a ruby slipper cuz he will just doodoo on your head
LOL!
Old 01-18-2008, 12:07 AM   #2543
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

There were some other ideas , but I just posted the ones that matched ours actually, since most of the info came from what I presented to them. It was fun though, somebody did mention that the "T" was a reference to a scarecrow, because he looks like a "t" (?)
Old 01-18-2008, 12:11 AM   #2544
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

sure didn't think about the T reference!!! That is a good observation!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:12 AM   #2545
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

the last one said don't give the crow a ruby slipper cuz he will just doodoo on your head
Love it...so true. I live in the land of seagulls and they will definitely doo doo on your head for no reason at all!!

Off to bed, hopefully there won't be too much to read when I get up tomorrow.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:13 AM   #2546
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

gotta go too be back tomorrow
Old 01-18-2008, 12:16 AM   #2547
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

There were some other ideas , but I just posted the ones that matched ours actually, since most of the info came from what I presented to them. It was fun though, somebody did mention that the "T" was a reference to a scarecrow, because he looks like a "t" (?)
Sounds like a fun class and they are really having to use their powers of observation as well as forthought. This is a good exercise for them, I have been involving my granddaughter and all she can tell me is that the Farmer (who is a pig like Chef Gazpacho) is scared of the bees so you have to get them out of the way quick. (In Pumpkin Patch Protector) She was rather disappointed that the pumpkin patch we got wasn't a growing one.

okay, I am going to risk repeating myself here. There has been so many references to 'dots' Polka dot rain boots, Polka dot pyjamas, don't forget to 'dot' your 'i's and cross your 't's. Has anybody thought about the fact that DOT is Dorothy's nickname?
Hmmm, according to the daily calendar event at Quizzy's and I quote, 'Doug the dog LOVES gems.' and he was, formerly, Arte's best friend.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-18-2008 at 12:21 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #2548
kimkrew

Has anyone posted this over the last 30 pages? Sorry if it's a repeat but I thought this was interesting......

Click the image to open in full size.

Look at what is in between the hyphens -
Definitely
Obviously
Unbelievably
Good

Another acronym for us......DOUG is involved!!!!

---------- kimkrew added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

or is he????

Last edited by kimkrew; 01-18-2008 at 12:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-18-2008, 12:22 AM   #2549
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

All right. Here's a new approach for you. Especially webkinzmomma, kurber, dixiecup, nana006, and lola_lake, as you all ROCK! Everyone else, you all rock too. Just listen closely. Clear your mind, open yourself to new ideas, and remember, "if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!"

Here they are. ONLY THE CLUES. No additional input to get garbled up. I have input only INDISPUTABLE and KNOWN clues. This should stir the pot.

Hmmmm......?
Old 01-18-2008, 12:22 AM   #2550
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kimkrew
Has anyone posted this over the last 30 pages? Sorry if it's a repeat but I thought this was interesting......

Look at what is in between the hyphens -
Definitely
Obviously
Unbelievably
Good

Another acronym for us......DOUG is involved!!!!

---------- kimkrew added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

or is he????
this was discussed earlier and someone pointed out that upon even further inspection the words

Now
One
Thing

Precedes the words that create the word Doug

letting us know it is NOT DOUG!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: