Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 09:29 PM   #2521
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by hellotink12
Ok so I definitly think Doug DIDN'T steal the stuff cause obviously Arte said it wasn't who he thought it was, and based on the W Tales story, I think Doug has taken something before!

---------- hellotink12 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

I sure hope one of you guys win! I could NEVER come up with any of this stuff!
I am not entering. I am doing this for the pure enjoyment. Here is the other half of that thread.
Some games that have been discussed as locations of missing items or thieves:

Click the image to open in full size.Click this bar to view the full image.Click the image to open in full size.

Wierd clues that don't fit in perfectly with the theory

Click the image to open in full size.Click this bar to view the full image.Click the image to open in full size.

Now, consider the questions:
1. Where is each missing curio? (curio's name and location required)
------Clue 1: Dream-O-Meter Bed - Lunar Lugbotz Game (Lion in space)?
------(OR)----Screwy Lamp - Kinzville Academy (Under the desk)?
------Clue 2: Ultimate Experiment Station - Goober's Lab (ScareCrow brain reference)?
------Clue 3: Knight Of the Round Armor ? - Chef's Challenge (Tinman reference)?
2. Who took the curios?
------The CROWS
------Lunar Lugbotz?
------Bad Fairies?
3. Where would you normally find the curio thief/thieves?
------The Pumpkin Patch Protector Game
------Dex Dangerous Game
------Tulip Trouble
4. What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)
------Bottled Water?
------Ruby Slippers?
------Emerald Polka Dot Rain boots?
------Yellow Raincoat?
------ScareCrow?
------Tiara?

** Is the ScareCrow an item needed or does it only relate to the "brain" reference and "CROWS" attacking?
** Can the Rain boots and Raincoat count as one combined item of the three needed to get Arte's curios back?
** Do we need three total items, or three items for each missing curio?
** What's up with the "under the desk" and "tiara" clues? Where do they fit in?

That's the whole theory laid out. See what you can make of it!
Thank you for posting this Ennazusjsc, it is an invaluable tool!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 09:31 PM   #2522
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
K, well read the W Tales in the Newzpaper and THEN tell us that doesn't mean anything.
Remember, Friday has the Newz Flash with not doug and the W Tales has the Doug references (nothing new Friday) that look like he was Arte's first though as a possible thief. The calendar trivia friday is asking about Arte's friend DOUG who LOVES GEMS. I think Doug is in, then out, but not to be altogether forgotten! lol I also suspect the W Tales will offer more information in its following chapters.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #2523
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Remember, Friday has the Newz Flash with not doug and the W Tales has the Doug references (nothing new Friday) that look like he was Arte's first though as a possible thief. The calendar trivia friday is asking about Arte's friend DOUG who LOVES GEMS. I think Doug is in, then out, but not to be altogether forgotten! lol I also suspect the W Tales will offer more information in its following chapters.
Nice to see you again, my friend Yes, I think that there is a great deal of relevant information to be gotten from the W-Tales, not just this one. I think it may be a combined series of events. When it first began the Book 'An Air of Mystery' was mentioned in a Newzflash. I do believe that it has a lot to do with writing style, as well. But not nearly so much as the alarming frequency of coincidences. It almost seems that they have patterned Webkinz World from Wizard of Oz purposely. By the way. speaking of alarming patterns, how many times today has there been things on sale from The Dogbeard theme. I think they are really trying to tell us something, here.
Attachment 50712

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 09:51 PM   #2524
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Ok somone make up a complete list of every even close to clue we have? No pics though, it confuses me!

---------- hellotink12 added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

If nessasary I will make up the list myself!

Last edited by hellotink12; 01-17-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 09:57 PM   #2525
Webkinz :)
thumper430 is an unknown quantity at this point

"4. What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)"

Does this mean 3 items total or 3 items per curio? Seems like there are clues floating around for a LOT of different items...

:gor::bas:
Old 01-17-2008, 09:58 PM   #2526
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

I spent 3 hours in all to read what everyone said .....THREE HOURS so if you are new i suggest you look back thanks It would help alot
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 09:58 PM   #2527
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

That is what I am trying to do is group these items so they all have a common "something".
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #2528
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Yea thanks webkinzmomma
You have done a great job

---------- In The Sun added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

In five min pumkin patch free
get it now

---------- In The Sun added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
yeah! croewn of wonder! like my idea where cookie cutter could = a crown, then someone expandec that to the crown of wonder.

wow we are really breaking away from al our other ideas..about wisard of OZ and nursry ryme, and all that
GRET PROBLEM SOLVINGGG

---------- In The Sun added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

good job thanks for takeing to do to do that

Last edited by In The Sun; 01-17-2008 at 10:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 10:19 PM   #2529
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

POSSIBLE CURIOS
Dream O Meter Bed
Formula Blackboard
Hot Air Balloon
Knight of the Round Armor
Regal Flame Lamp
Ultimate Experiment Station
Golden Galahippo Fridge

Daily Activities Clues
1.Ask the cat... or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure you should make space to find it
2.Racking your brain? Its quiet LABorious but your sure to figure it out.
3. Mamma mia! Even mamma says that's not a cookie cutter.
4. You might feel sad, you might be mad, just sparkle brightly and be glad.
5. Ms. Cowoline says Don't forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's.

FREEBIE CLUES
Bottled water
Flaneur Vasserfreezen
Fruit that spelled CROWS
Green polka dot rain boots
Rain coat
Pumpkin patch
Scarecrow

WW CLUES
Words spelling in newzletter
U-N-D-E-R-T-H-E-D-E-S-K
T-I-A-R-A
N-O-T-D-O-U-G
Quizzy's Question
The lunar lugbotz have the moon... lamp.
Regal Reef Fridge
Your pet will be over the moon with this under the sea style
Bottled Water Description
Good for you and good for making others skedaddle
Also we have alot of Gem related clues
Goobers Glitter, other references to the barking mad mine
Ms. Cowoline sits at a desk hence under the desk clue.
Reference towards the 2006 calendar pic of the hot air balloon and clue #1

POSSIBLE GAMES AND THEORY IDEAS
Color Storm
Booger
Goober's Lab
Dangerous Dex and the Lunar Lugbots
Pumpkin Patch Protector
Home Before Dark
Chef's Challenge
Kinzville Acedemy

My thoughts are that there is only one theif. I think it is the crows. I think they hidden items in places, such as "under the desk", "in space" and the "mines". I think they are referring to the items as items that will help ARTE on his way or during his journey to get the curios back. I don't think he will use all three items to fight for the curios so to speak. Maybe one item possibly two will be the fight for the curio. I just find something funny about how they worded

What will Arte need to USE to get his curios back. I dunno. I think will unravel nicely in the coming days... We have gotten so much info just since the the other day. Hope this helps a tid bit.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 10:20 PM   #2530
disneyprincessxo

alexisbabbbyyxo is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: