Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #2491
drslk
Webkinz :)

SandraK0426 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
hm...sparkly...crown...W shop crown....hhm....ive got nothing other then that it piles more and more threads into this web!!

and yet again, does anyone know if the goober glitter can be found in the barking mad mine? i am sorry to repeat my question so many times but noone has answerd it.
According to something I printed off somewhere on WI (entitled, "Where to find the gems in Gem Hunt), Goober Glitter can be found in three minese: Buried Bones, Flea Floater and Howling Horse. Hope that helps. slk
SandraK0426 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 07:09 PM   #2492
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
YES, it is the only place to find it!
THEN IT ALL MAKES SENCE!!!! GOOBER RELATES TO CLUE 2 WITH THE LABoriouse THING!!! AND "BARKING" RELATES TO CLUE 1 WITH THE "LITTLE LAUGHING DOG"!!! AND CLUE 3 BECASE YOU NEED IT TO MAKE THE CROWN F WONDER (COOKIE CUTTER SHAPE) AND THE CROWS L:IKE SHINY THINGS AND GOOBER GLITTER GLITTERING THINGSD ARE ALSO SHINY!!!!! I THINK IVE GOT IT!!!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 07:12 PM   #2493
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Registhehseep
What is the difference between the two crowns. I dont see any difference.

I really see what everyone is saying with the crows and pumpkin patch protector.
They gave away the yellow raincoat, and the raincoat would protect you from the water in the game.

Even still I am not really sure about everyhting. I have gone through to read the updates and everyhting( I didn't read the whole entire thread just some of the begining and I read the little recaps)

This is a lot of fun, but also really confusing.
about the crowns: exactly. I was trying to show everyone that they are the same cuz someone ask about that...

---------- rckenan17 added 2 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

How do you think this plays in?:

The word sparkly is in todays clue and aslo in the description for the blue crown at the w shop. Hmm

any thoughts?

Last edited by rckenan17; 01-17-2008 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #2494
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

who took the curio: The crows
where is the theif/theives usually found?: Pumpkin patch protector
What was stolen?: Goober glitter gem, ????
what Arte needs to get them back: water bottle, raincoat/emerald rainboots, scarecrow

whos w/ me? who disagrees/agrees? who has more ideas on this?
Old 01-17-2008, 07:18 PM   #2495
kristysmith
Gift Guru

rethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to beholdrethreads is a splendid one to behold

Guys... Check this out... I think I am PRETTY close to positive on one of the missing things in WW....

It's GOT TO be the....

Jelly Beans from the Jelly Bean Challenge!!

LOL sorry, I just had to, it's getting annoying getting my hopes up that I will win and then seeing the jar is ... not to be pessimistic... but all empty... LOL

On a more serious note, you are all really pulling this together, I am already so lost with this hunt that I have given up
rethreads is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 07:33 PM   #2496
~guess it~
Gifted

rethread, look at the post from ennazusjsc a few pages back. that should help you.

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

is anyone here stilll???

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 6 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by rethreads
Guys... Check this out... I think I am PRETTY close to positive on one of the missing things in WW....

It's GOT TO be the....

Jelly Beans from the Jelly Bean Challenge!!

LOL sorry, I just had to, it's getting annoying getting my hopes up that I will win and then seeing the jar is ... not to be pessimistic... but all empty... LOL

On a more serious note, you are all really pulling this together, I am already so lost with this hunt that I have given up
sorry...i dont think jellybeans are a curio qand i think the jellybeans missing are a glitch in WW. and dont give up! we could always use antother head to put to ours...more ideas to help us get closer to the acual idea. Without half the people in theis thread we wouldnt b as far as we are now.

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-17-2008 at 07:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #2497
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I just did my charm forest. Their is music and what sounds like coins falling. I went to the one all the way on the right. (pink /flowers) can anyone get in now. I have to wait hours If anyone can get in Please post..
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 07:44 PM   #2498
RegsH
Gift Guru

RegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socksRegsH rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
I am buying the timepiece idea.

Lion=Courage=medal=Medieval Coat of Arms which represents Intelligence, Valor, Beauty and Strength
It has a lion, a pig, a bear and (I think) a unicorn on it which have all been mentioned in this thread.
Medieval Theme

Tin Man=Heart=Timepiece=Clock of the Future.
Scientific Theme

Scarecrow=Brain=Diploma=?
Egyptian Theme?

Any thoughts? I think these could be the missing curios
I looked for the Coat of Arms and the Clock of the Future; neither of them have been in the curio shop since the hunt began. I think they're both very interesting ideas.

---------- RegsH added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I seen someone write about the timepiece and immediately clock of the future popped in my head but I couldnt relate it, as far as the scarecrow-brain etc I say dreamy, clouds or I guess the space theme what do you think?
There have been a lot of science stuff. That alone doesn't tie it into the hunt, but the Clock of the Future might be something to consider.

---------- RegsH added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I seen someone write about the timepiece and immediately clock of the future popped in my head but I couldnt relate it, as far as the scarecrow-brain etc I say dreamy, clouds or I guess the space theme what do you think?
There have been a lot of science stuff. That alone doesn't tie it into the hunt, but the Clock of the Future might be something to consider.

---------- RegsH added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Oops. I didn't mean to post that twice. Sorry.

Last edited by RegsH; 01-17-2008 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
RegsH is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 07:49 PM   #2499
Webkinz :)
jkeister is an unknown quantity at this point

The last clue could refer to one of those christmas trees with the star on top. One of them are not in the W shop anymore. What was that christmas tree called?
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtree.JPG (4.4 KB, 84 views)
Old 01-17-2008, 08:29 PM   #2500
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by jkeister
The last clue could refer to one of those christmas trees with the star on top. One of them are not in the W shop anymore. What was that christmas tree called?
the sparkle xmas tree?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by jkeister
um...the sparkly xmas tree??

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 5 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

where did everyone go? shoot...i had a great idea and posted it and now everyone is not here...

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 8 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyLure
Click the image to open in full size.
i think this can really help us! look at how awesome this visual is, you guys! it follows my theory PERFECTLY!! thank you guppylure!

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 17 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Has this thread truly died? it couldnt have! guys come back!

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-17-2008 at 08:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: