Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 05:46 PM   #2451
Becca95soccer
Lil Kinz
xx aerocrombie hearter xx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

what happened and what are we trying to find out?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 05:48 PM   #2452
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by xx aerocrombie hearter xx
If you look on page 1, there it will explain the scavenger hunt currently going on in WW.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:49 PM   #2453
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by xx aerocrombie hearter xx
We are discussing a contest going on right now on Webkinz world.

You can get information on the contest in the Webkinz newspaper under contests.

Also on the first page of this thread has all of the clues listed that we have received up to this point.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:51 PM   #2454
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma

That will be followed up by the scarecrow that we are getting two days from today. They are all tying into this somehow and I get the feeling we are going to be getting more subtle clues from here on in.
certainly looks that way... thank goodness lol

whoever said no crows... no I was saying I think the crows are the only suspects at this point.

I would also like to add please check to see if someone has already posted what you are posting about (at least by 1 page) There are several posts about today's clue one after another. This thread is beginning to be a biggie with now over 2500 posts in it.

[/quote]

oh...that was me, i said "no crows?" yeah i think the crows definetly did it. sorry...but i dont think there is enough evidence supporting Jerry stealing hockey wallpapaer.
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:53 PM   #2455
Lil Kinz
smokey101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. I'm Jessica. I found a clue today from 5 to 6 kinz time that said "You could be sad, you might feel mad but just sparkle brightly and be glad!". Hope that helps. Webkinz rocks!!!:goo::lion::koala::seal::rdr:
Old 01-17-2008, 05:53 PM   #2456
xgoodtimes1994x
Gift Guru

xgoodtimes1994x is just really nicexgoodtimes1994x is just really nice

Hey!!!!!!! I just found a clue!

Click the image to open in full size.
xgoodtimes1994x is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:55 PM   #2457
Dolphins Rock!
Webkinz :)

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443

whoever said no crows... no I was saying I think the crows are the only suspects at this point.

I would also like to add please check to see if someone has already posted what you are posting about (at least by 1 page) There are several posts about today's clue one after another. This thread is beginning to be a biggie with now over 2500 posts in it.
oh...that was me, i said "no crows?" yeah i think the crows definetly did it. sorry...but i dont think there is enough evidence supporting Jerry stealing hockey wallpapaer.[/quote]I support your idea about Jerry and the wallpaper because that is a little too random for me
Old 01-17-2008, 05:55 PM   #2458
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443

oh...that was me, i said "no crows?" yeah i think the crows definetly did it. sorry...but i dont think there is enough evidence supporting Jerry stealing hockey wallpapaer.[/quote]
I am not trying to disengage ANYONE from this hunt. Everyone has something important to contribute, but if you have something to say, please have a train of thought to back it up because we need to follow a lead, if you know what I am trying to say. It's like saying, 'Colonel Mustard did it in the Library with a candlestick.' Before the game even begins.
I still believe that the Hocky theme is a secondary mystery and it will come heavily in play at the end. Only because of the clues we have been given so far for that. The amount of ICY themed objects on sale at the Curio shop, the Flaneur Vasserfreezen (German for frozen water or ice) the second course that Chef Gazpacho is not focusing on as hard as the first, Icy Frosty. That is all I have for now.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-17-2008 at 05:59 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:59 PM   #2459
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

okay you guys i know you may be excited for finding clues but we have multipal posts quoting the clue so please do not post it again.

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 4 Minutes and 9 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
oh...that was me, i said "no crows?" yeah i think the crows definetly did it. sorry...but i dont think there is enough evidence supporting Jerry stealing hockey wallpapaer.[/quote
I am not trying to disengage ANYONE from this hunt. Everyone has something important to contribute, but if you have something to say, please have a train of thought to back it up because we need to follow a lead, if you know what I am trying to say. It's like saying, 'Colonel Mustard did it in the Library with a candlestick.' Before the game even begins.
okay. i totally understand this.

about the sparkle thing, i think thats leading to a gem...MAD barking mad mine. the CROWS may have taken a GEM from the BARKING MAD MINE becase it was SPARKLY. can a goober glitter be foiund in that mine? becase GOOBER GLITTER would be perfect! GOOBER would be the solution to the LABoriouse clue...GOOBER glitter.

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-17-2008 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 06:01 PM   #2460
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
oh...that was me, i said "no crows?" yeah i think the crows definetly did it. sorry...but i dont think there is enough evidence supporting Jerry stealing hockey wallpapaer.

yup i agree nothing would warrant to my thinking jerry and the wallpaper have anything to do with this...

my kids have come up with the cutest map in the whole world regarding this scavenger hunt, each day they add to it after I tell them what new clues are and such, i'll have to take a pic of it and post it towards the end of the hunt as their finished product lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: