Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 05:30 PM   #2431
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
thats a VERY good idea! ! ! ! i DEFINATLY agree! Maybe Arte LOST a curio in the mine himself and there was no theif for that particular one.

also, are there differant theives for each curio or one theif for them all? do we know?
hmm. No I don't think arte lost any cuz he said he never goes in there. o wait. that was just in Merthyn's thing. hmmm
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 05:30 PM   #2432
happy holidays (:
Gifted

dogzrule is just really nicedogzrule is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

EVERYONE: I found a clue, go to Today's Activities and then click on get 20 KC and the Clue says

You could be sad; you might be mad but just sparkle brightly and be glad!
dogzrule is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:31 PM   #2433
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

thats a VERY good idea! ! ! ! i DEFINATLY agree! Maybe Arte LOST a curio in the mine himself and there was no theif for that particular one.

also, are there differant theives for each curio or one theif for them all? do we know?
We aren't certain just yet, however my thoughts are still there is just one thief. We have elaborated on the lugbotz being a thief but I think the way it was worded is in reference to where the curio item is (in space=where the lugbotz are)
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:34 PM   #2434
Gifted

Carter has disabled reputation

today the jolly roger coffee tale is on sale and the description says to put a smile on your pets face..
Carter is offline Male
Old 01-17-2008, 05:35 PM   #2435
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
We aren't certain just yet, however my thoughts are still there is just one thief. We have elaborated on the lugbotz being a thief but I think the way it was worded is in reference to where the curio item is (in space=where the lugbotz are)
oh okay.

no crows?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:36 PM   #2436
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

hmm. The pumpkin patch protector is the game of the day again. I was a few days ago too. think its a clue?
Old 01-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #2437
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by rckenan17
hmm. The pumpkin patch protector is the game of the day again. I was a few days ago too. think its a clue?
is it the game of the day in the arcade or the daily activites?
i think that is a clue.
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:39 PM   #2438
nightlinger1
Lil Kinz
nightlinger1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i found one it says You could be sad;you might feel mad but just sparkle brightly and be glad
Old 01-17-2008, 05:40 PM   #2439
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

Clairebear985 will become famous soon enough

I FOUND A CLUE!!!!!!!!!! you could be sad; you might feel mad, but just sparkle brightly and be glad is how it went.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #2440
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

is it the game of the day in the arcade or the daily activites?
i think that is a clue.
arcade. i agree!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: