Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 05:20 PM   #2421
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

rckenan17 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

here's the pic. O I just saw that someone has already posted it but anyways here it is again:

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #2422
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
i got the clue! but what could it mean...? i think "sparkle" is a key word there...i need to think some more
Nope, I think MAD is as in Barking MAD mine. Brings us right back to McWoof outside the Barking Mad Mine. That is the reason WHY there have been SO many level three Red and Green Gems and Level 2 blue Gems and The Corona Topaz as GEM OF THE DAY! They are all clues. Okay, this could also mean that SPARKLE has to do with the Crown of Wonder.
Here is another theory on that line of thought. Have you ever played Dogbeard's bathtub battles. When he gets a hit he looks happy, when you get a hit looks sad. Barking Mad could also be Dogbeard.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-17-2008 at 05:24 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #2423
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Nope, I think MAD is as in Barking MAD mine. Brings us right back to McWoof outside the Barking Mad Mine. That is the reason WHY there have been SO many level three Red and Green Gems and Level 2 blue Gems and The Corona Topaz as GEM OF THE DAY! They are all clues. Okay, this could also mean that SPARKLE has to do with the Crown of Wonder.
Here is another theory on that line of thought. Have you ever played Dogbeard's bathtub battles. When he gets a hit he looks happy, when you get a hit looks sad. Barking Mad could also be Dogbeard.
hmm. good thought. I'm not sure about dogbeard though.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #2424
Dolphins Rock!
Webkinz :)

DolphinTurtleLover is an unknown quantity at this point

do we have confirmed suspects?
Old 01-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #2425
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I think all these clues are just telling us that one of his missing curios is in the barking mad mine,
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:26 PM   #2426
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
yeah! croewn of wonder! like my idea where cookie cutter could = a crown, then someone expandec that to the crown of wonder.

wow we are really breaking away from al our other ideas..about wisard of OZ and nursry ryme, and all that
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:28 PM   #2427
Need CARS!!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I think all these clues are just telling us that one of his missing curios is in the barking mad mine,
that's also a good point.
Old 01-17-2008, 05:28 PM   #2428
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
thats a VERY good idea! ! ! ! i DEFINATLY agree! Maybe Arte LOST a curio in the mine himself and there was no theif for that particular one.

also, are there differant theives for each curio or one theif for them all? do we know?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:28 PM   #2429
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
yeah! croewn of wonder! like my idea where cookie cutter could = a crown, then someone expandec that to the crown of wonder.

wow we are really breaking away from al our other ideas..about wisard of OZ and nursry ryme, and all that
No, I still think that the Wizard of Oz theme (IT IS ALL A DREAM) is a HEAVY playing card here!
The Crown of Wonder/Tiara has to do with the Cowardly Lion, Remember when he goes to the beauty shop and gets all dolled up (they all do) He sings ♪ If I were King of The Forest...♪ he is wearing a crown, then. He gets a medal for his courage in the end.
The Tin Woodman carries an ax (Like I said before, that's no COOKIE CUTTER) He needs a heart, that is where a watch would come into play or some sort of timepiece.
Dorothy wants to go home, that encompasses SO MUCH that I can't even begin to mention here.
The scare-crow wants a brain and the best we can come up with is the Thoughtful thinktank.
When Arte does get all that he is supposed to get for his quest, chances are he is going to wake up and it will all be a dream. Thus the Dream-o-meter bed.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-17-2008 at 05:35 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:29 PM   #2430
jle
issa44
Gifted

jle will become famous soon enough

Click the image to open in full size.

I just found this clue today when I clicked on the 5pm daily acitiviy.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: