Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 11:52 PM   #231
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by DaleWhale
Well, that's what I thought about the Themes, too!
It WOULD be interesting if tomorrow's is Themed too!
Now I'm really stretching it, but if the clues were all theme related, it would be a cool way to introduce a new room theme and maybe have the Grand Prize be a complete room with all the new themed furniture!! As I said, I'm just thinkin'!!
marcialm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 11:54 PM   #232
To be good at track
Gifted

DaleWhale will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

That would be awesome! Speaking of Unlocked themes, from my packs of trading cards, I unlocked the Trading Card Bed, Trading Card coffee table, and Trading Card Clock!
DaleWhale is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 11:58 PM   #233
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness
marcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicnessmarcialm is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

The second clue "Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out." was posted earlier by blumedenley. She has an account with a different time zone and she said that Clue 2 came 8-9 on the dailies on Jan. 10, so tomorrow for us here in Utah.

---------- marcialm added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

By the way, thanks for sharing that with us, blumedenley!

Last edited by marcialm; 01-09-2008 at 11:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 12:01 AM   #234
To be good at track
Gifted

DaleWhale will become famous soon enough

That just gave me an idea!
Well, RACKING your brain, and the Science room theme, right? LAB What if it has something to do with a Rack piece of furniture?
But, LABorious?
It could be highlighting lab for it, or, maybe it is one of the Labs! Yellow Lab, Chocolate Lab, and the Black Lab.
DaleWhale is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 12:04 AM   #235
1,000,000 - April 19
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Yeah, my first thought was one of the Lab dogs, but then when I read the "brain" part I thought of the piece of the Scientist theme that has a brain in a jar or something like that, so I don't know. It's fun to get crazy with our guesses anyway!!
Old 01-10-2008, 12:15 AM   #236
giggler9
Webkinz :)

serenabean is on a distinguished road

I sure wish you could CHANGE your time zone on old accounts. By the time I get out of school most of the daily activities are done with because I'm on the west coast
Old 01-10-2008, 12:34 AM   #237
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I agree with you serenabean, because my cousin lives in Newfoundland, and I live in Alberta, so it's set to Newfoundland Standard Time, while I am Mountain Standard Time! It is 2 hours ahead!
Old 01-10-2008, 12:50 AM   #238
WebCrazy
Webkinz :)
hoags is an unknown quantity at this point

i have no idea what it means
Old 01-10-2008, 12:55 AM   #239
Gifted

turtlebratz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by cutechicken
Who's wasting money? With the cow being next month's POTM I needed a room for it anyway. Plus, I needed a room for my moon bed.
Sorry, wasn't trying to offend you, I'm glad you are happy with what you have been buying for the hunt! I was talking to the others who have been posting saying they are going to stop spending so much on this scavenger hunt and there have been posts that people feel like they've wasted their kinzcash and since there are so many young people that use this forum, I wanted to let them know that the last scavenger hunt didn't actually make any items "do" anything... but of course this one may. I was just responding to those who had posted that they felt they'd already been wasting their money.

But I'm glad you are happy with your purchases and are having fun with the hunt!
Old 01-10-2008, 01:57 AM   #240
igloo71
Gift Guru

igloo71 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
for those who have done hunts before.... are all the clues given while clicking on a today's activities?

Do you have to go do things according to the clue to get more information? Or do the clues add up to something?

In the meantime, I'm asking all the cats in my neighborhood if they know whats going on
...asking all the cats...
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: