Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #2381
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
Ganz just called a little while ago with a "free code" since we have had a lot of problems with our account. I opened the new in "Asia" I will go check the calender question and get back to you if noone else does before then.
ganz called u??
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 04:07 PM   #2382
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

This thread is getting larger for no reason... ..

I just think this thread is very valuable to most of us and I just don't want to lose it.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 04:10 PM   #2383
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Here is tomorrow's calendar question (sorry it took so long...I had to answer all of the other ones first to get to the right day)

Q. What is the name of Arte's ex-best friend?

A. DOUG the dog LOVES gems!
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 04:13 PM   #2384
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
Here is tomorrow's calendar question (sorry it took so long...I had to answer all of the other ones first to get to the right day)

Q. What is the name of Arte's ex-best friend?

A. DOUG the dog LOVES gems!
Thanks so much!

This is very interesting!

This goes back to discussions we had earlier today.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:15 PM   #2385
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by jake07
I Say That Jerry Stole The Hockey Wallpaper

---------- jake07 added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

WHO IS DOUG THE DOG
read the W tales to c who Doug is
Old 01-17-2008, 04:18 PM   #2386
~guess it~
Gifted

okay someone tell me where are we?
Old 01-17-2008, 04:19 PM   #2387
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Thanks so much!

This is very interesting!

This goes back to discussions we had earlier today.
Yes it does, but we also have to remember that we THINK Arte was telling us (in the newspaper) that he was wrong and that it isn't Doug.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 04:24 PM   #2388
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
NO jerry did NOT take the hockey wallpaper .THE clue is about DR Quack. When you go to his office. HE says you could be a goalie. I dont know how to add someones QUOTE this is for jake07
Simple Binky (and by the way, awesome point earlier!) You just click on that thingy that says quote. Then you do your adjustments from the box that shows up. It brings it up in advanced view so that you can post your pictures in it too. I like it better than the quick reply box.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #2389
debidoo11
Webkinz :)

debi is an unknown quantity at this point

5:00 IN todays activities there is a another clue
Old 01-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #2390
boboisanut
Webkinz :)
lindsayrox is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by lalaland123
can some one pleas answer the question like 100 people are asking

how do you get clues? how did you get the first clue?

please helppp

:chi:

I agree!

Proud to be a member of
i bow down to you!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: