Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #2341
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Since Arte originally thought Doug might be the culprit I suspect that gems are definitely involved. Doug was especially interested in gems. That is made clear in the chapter "Friends for Ever."
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 02:34 PM   #2342
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I did want to mention to Webkinzmama that I do think Doug is ruled OUT by this... but... I'm a stand back for data person and want more chapters! LOL You are right on top of stuff though, and that internet info was soooo helpful from the start!

Dixie Cup... you are so on top of things!

meems... I agree it looks that way

I suspect there could be more than one theme? Like this stuff is pointing out Arte thought Doug and the storyline might be showing in W Tales, but no reason to rule out WOZ stuff (or much else... like the cold references, etc).
Old 01-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #2343
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
There is NOTHING written in stone about there being ONLY rares. Not a THING. It says SOME curios are missing. It doesn't say rare or CSO, just some. I think this makes it INFINITELY more difficult to establish what is missing. BY THE WAY, Ganz is well aware of our being here, doing this. ANYTHING popular has a dedicated fan base. YES, they WILL make it difficult for us. Only one person is getting that prize and it is NOT going to be me. BUT, I am enjoying the ride!!
Attachment 50458
I feel bad that it might just be too hard for the kids (not adult kids) to have a chance at the prize, unless they have adult help. I haven't been posting much, but reading a lot of them. And this is my theory:
me It's been lots of fun reading all those posts, and will miss it all when it's over.

x2
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #2344
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Let's not forget that the Red Ruby Heart is in the Muzzle Mouth Mine. The Tin Man may be looking there. Does Galahippo need a heart? Even if he "isn't a cookie cutter," he is definitely shiny.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:42 PM   #2345
Lil Kinz
Kidds0804 is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay, here's a thought to throw out there. Anyone suspect Ms.Cowoline has something under her desk? If you've noticed at one point you were redirected to the Academy when you clicked. And one of the things she is always saying is how you must reallly be "over the moon". One of the missing items may be under her desk.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #2346
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

where did the gem talk come from?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 02:51 PM   #2347
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Welcome aboard BeBe, we need all the help we can get! Welcome to Webkkinz Insider, too! NEWBIE IN DA HOUSE!! AND she is smart, too! We have been looking at the Curio shop. Do you EVER remember a Golden Hippo Fridge being in there? Since Christmas it has looked rather empty and we think that may be one of the missing curios...sorta...maybe. I have looked at all the older postings of 'Arte' work and seen no evidence of that, but maybe you have?
Is this the Golden Hippo Fridge you mention above?
Golden Hippo Fridge

Click the image to open in full size.Description: Where is a well-to-do Webkinz to keep their food? In this majestic fridge, of course!

Curio Shop AppearancesDatePrice2007-12-29$84252007-11-21$84252007-11-08$84252007-10-27$84252007-10-21$8425
x2

---------- beaglies2 added 6 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Late day for me...weird morning.

Here is my asian account.... Friday, Jan 18 ... UM... this was all I could find New in Newspaper but it seemed worth posting quick in case any of our *thinkers* are reading.

Check out the Newz Flash:

Click the image to open in full size.

I'll post the activities in a sec
Look what I discovered, unless someone else already has (sorry), Definitely, Obviously, Unbelievably Good...all the first letters of these words in the Newz Flash spell out DOUG!!!! It wasn't who I thought it was initially. Does that help make any sense????
x2

Last edited by beaglies2; 01-17-2008 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 02:59 PM   #2348
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

hmmmm... if we tie the desk to acedemy then what do we tie to the lab?

We have a space theme, dreaming theme, pumpkin/scarecrow theme(wofoz), mining..gem theme, then we can add the cow..over the moon theme..... SIGH!

thats 5 themes with 5 clues... hmmm
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 03:12 PM   #2349
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

AWESOME.. great clue I realy thought DOUG was a clue.. I dont know if anyone posted this but the ULTIMATE EXPERIMENT STATION says beakers,and test tubes,and brains-oh my I know dorothy said something I think its lions tigers and? oh my.... MAYBE its bears . Does anyone know?
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 03:14 PM   #2350
Webkinz :)
gmaswim is an unknown quantity at this point

awsome. i love webkinz insider

---------- gmaswim added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

what were the last clues after the mama mia one?

Last edited by gmaswim; 01-17-2008 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: