Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #2311
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
You could be sad; you might feel mad . . . but just sparkle brightly and be glad.

Hope this helps!
You could be sad ?
You might feel Mad (Barking Mad Mine?)
But just Sparkle Brightly (Gems, Crown Of Wonder, Tiara?)
and be Glad ?
What is usually in a pirate's BOOTY...GEMS, JEWELRY, MONEY, GOLD, they all sparkle brightly, what other characters like things that sparkle brightly, the crows. There has to be a CONNECTION somewhere!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-17-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 12:40 PM   #2312
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Real quick question, did we ever decide what clue 1 was in reference to?

---------- webkinzmomma added 2 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Is the crown of wonder a curio item?

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-17-2008 at 12:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 12:46 PM   #2313
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You could be sad ?
and be Glad ?
What is usually in a pirate's BOOTY...GEMS, JEWELRY, MONEY, GOLD, they all sparkle brightly, what other characters like things that sparkle brightly, the crows. There has to be a CONNECTION somewhere!
Great observation!
Old 01-17-2008, 12:48 PM   #2314
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
Real quick question, did we ever decide what clue 1 was in reference to?

---------- webkinzmomma added 2 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Is the crown of wonder a curio item?
The Crown Of Wonder is not a Curio Shop item PERSAY, however it is the ONLY place in Webkinz world that it can be obtained. You have to go to Arte to have it activated.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:55 PM   #2315
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

wait I was reading and Arte actually makes the Crown Of Wonder for you after you collect the gems for him to use to make it. If he only makes these when people have collected gems how could it be missing?

---------- webkinzmomma added 5 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

"Arte can make a Crown of Wonder for anyone that collects all 30 gems."

I don't think it is a missing curio. However, I do think that maybe this and the tiara maybe are pointing us in the direction we should go to either a missing curio or something arte needs to use to get the curio back

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-17-2008 at 12:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #2316
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You could be sad ?
and be Glad ?
Dogbeard is also dressed like the Wicked Witch's palace guards. They had those pirate hats going on. Dogbeard's coat is tailored like it and was in the curio shop recently. Maybe Dogbeard is under the Bad Fairy's spell like the palace guards were under the witch's spell.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:07 PM   #2317
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by meems47
Dogbeard is also dressed like the Wicked Witch's palace guards. They had those pirate hats going on. Dogbeard's coat is tailored like it and was in the curio shop recently. Maybe Dogbeard is under the Bad Fairy's spell like the palace guards were under the witch's spell.
GOOD observation Meems. That could be a VERY good idea. By the way, change your font color, we are not allowed to use either the RED or the BLUE, those are colors ONLY FOR MODS and ADMINISTRATORS. I know this is not outlined in the FAQ's or the rules, but we did have a dispute about it and princesstiara told me that this is a common knowledge thing not written. They will change it if they see it.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:10 PM   #2318
Webkinz :)

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
You could be sad; you might feel mad . . . but just sparkle brightly and be glad.

Hope this helps!

Thanks it does help! Does anyone know wht that clue could mean???I went in the barking mad mine and found the gem of the day (sea stone) and nothing speacil happend...so I do not know if the see stone has anything to do with it.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:19 PM   #2319
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Late day for me...weird morning.

Here is my asian account.... Friday, Jan 18 ... UM... this was all I could find New in Newspaper but it seemed worth posting quick in case any of our *thinkers* are reading.

Check out the Newz Flash:

Click the image to open in full size.

I'll post the activities in a sec
Old 01-17-2008, 01:21 PM   #2320
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

Here are Friday's activities:

oops, sorry. I didn't know you'd posted that!
=))

Last edited by jaxcat; 04-03-2008 at 08:31 PM..
jaxcat is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: