Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 10:06 AM   #2291
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Dixiecup

The description for the Funky Neon 'Fro is - Get a little crazy with this wild and wacky wig, only avvailable here!
WOW, LOOK at all the 'W's in that sentence, LOL ild, acky ig. Heehee. Any other connections with 'Wild, wacky or crazy, perhaps?'
Bythe way, here is the FIRST glimpse of flowers in the Charm Forest. It is in the first room I always head to. The 'Rainbow Path with the Yellow brick Road.' This one shows a PILE of anemone-like flowers. And the rocks are all rainbow as well.
Attachment 50456

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #2292
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber
Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

WOW I am so off from everyone else!! From todays clues This is my THEORY...The gem of the day(sea stone)you wont be able to clam up once you discover the splendor of this uncommon gem. Quizzy question (fish) and tentacles. DEX has tenticles on his back (level 2 or 3 Im not sure).SO this is what I get from the clues...THE stolen curio is the PEARL EGG. (hatched from the earth itself this common gem will NEST perfectly in your collection) I thought it was in the CLAM SOFA (wow) has ice theme sofa. just made me think of a sofa.... THE lugboltz have it on the moon.ARTI needs the STARLIGHT SHIMMER GEM to get it back. I keep checking to see if miss birdie or miss cowaline still have their PEARL NECKLACES on.ALSO in the curio shop the TOY DIGGER and theDUMPTRUCK at the same time 8-9am. This backs up my theory about the BULLDOZER needed by artie. I GOT A HEADACHE!!!!! THIS IS GETTTTIIINNNGG HARDER. BUT you have to give WEBKINZ credit this is a real challenge!
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 10:13 AM   #2293
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
WOW I am so off from everyone else!! From todays clues This is my THEORY...The gem of the day(sea stone)you wont be able to clam up once you discover the splendor of this uncommon gem. Quizzy question (fish) and tentacles. DEX has tenticles on his back (level 2 or 3 Im not sure).SO this is what I get from the clues...THE stolen curio is the PEARL EGG. (hatched from the earth itself this common gem will NEST perfectly in your collection) I thought it was in the CLAM SOFA (wow) has ice theme sofa. just made me think of a sofa.... THE lugboltz have it on the moon.ARTI needs the STARLIGHT SHIMMER GEM to get it back. I keep checking to see if miss birdie or miss cowaline still have their PEARL NECKLACES on.ALSO in the curio shop the TOY DIGGER and theDUMPTRUCK at the same time 8-9am. This backs up my theory about the BULLDOZER needed by artie. I GOT A HEADACHE!!!!! THIS IS GETTTTIIINNNGG HARDER. BUT you have to give WEBKINZ credit this is a real challenge!
Binky, you really DO think outside the box, don't you? All of us are still hung up on this 'first course' and you are going to have that second course swallowed whole by the time we get there! Did you get ANY sleep? There is DEFINITELY tidbits of info in there that are pertinent. You have an observant eye and a very keen mind, I would say you are WAY ahead of us.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:14 AM   #2294
Webkinz :)

ncsear2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Please forgive me if this was already talked about, but did anyone buy a viking helmet and get a message about "it can open new areas"??
Old 01-17-2008, 10:21 AM   #2295
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I have a question that may help to clear something up for me ...

Arte is missing curios right... well are curios included in the rares? I mean is a rare considered a curio that is just rarely sold by arte? If so then that will help a buncho!! Thanks
There is NOTHING written in stone about there being ONLY rares. Not a THING. It says SOME curios are missing. It doesn't say rare or CSO, just some. I think this makes it INFINITELY more difficult to establish what is missing. BY THE WAY, Ganz is well aware of our being here, doing this. ANYTHING popular has a dedicated fan base. YES, they WILL make it difficult for us. Only one person is getting that prize and it is NOT going to be me. BUT, I am enjoying the ride!!
Attachment 50458

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Old 01-17-2008, 10:21 AM   #2296
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

wowza! Whats up with the sale on the jolly rogers coffee table... talk about a mistake haha 99999.00

ok I am going to start over fresh from the first clue and move forward and see what happens
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 10:22 AM   #2297
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by ncsear2007
Please forgive me if this was already talked about, but did anyone buy a viking helmet and get a message about "it can open new areas"??
WHEN AND WHERE??? That is like a WOW!
Old 01-17-2008, 10:23 AM   #2298
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

ok nevermind lol never seen that before but guess it does that when you look in w shop areas rather then sale area...
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 10:42 AM   #2299
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

okay, wile i was gone did anyone get any huge clues?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 10:52 AM   #2300
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Great reasoning, Binkybohboh. However, look at the answer to last summer's scavernger hunt that I posted (thanks to Dixiecup) and you will see that the PEARL EGG was the answer last time. Do you think the answer would be the same again???
View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: