Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 08:35 AM   #2281
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Todays Calendar trivia question at Quizzy's is very similar to many daily trivia questions we have had lately . . .

Q: Which of the fish is immune to the sting of the sea anemone?

A: Clownfish

Clownfish and other anemonefish live in the tentacles of the sea anemones.

I can not help but think that this has something to do with this scavenger hunt, in that it has become quite repetitive.

My thoughts this morning are leading me to the "Funky Neon Fro" that is found in the curio shop and looks like a "rainbow" colored "clown" wig.

Could this be a missing curio item?
I don't know.

However, this question about "clownfish" has been refernced many times at quizzy's since ths contest began.

Still trying to figure out where this fits in to the scheme of things.

The word "anemone" has also been referenced often.

I just can't figure that one out at all.

Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 08:43 AM   #2282
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Todays Calendar trivia question at Quizzy's is very similar to many daily trivia questions we have had lately . . .

I can not help but think that this has something to do with this scavenger hunt, in that it has become quite repetitive.

My thoughts this morning are leading me to the "Funky Neon Fro" that is found in the curio shop and looks like a "rainbow" colored "clown" wig.

I don't know.

However, this question about "clownfish" has been refernced many times at quizzy's since ths contest began.

Any ideas?
Yes. Pls. see my prev. post.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:49 AM   #2283
Gifted

Gramma2AZ

I went back and read your previous post. I am sorry I guess I didn't see the connection to the quizzy question, Can you explain it to me!
Old 01-17-2008, 09:01 AM   #2284
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kurber

I don't know.

Any ideas?
Anemone is a FLOWER as well, the charm forest is loaded with flowers. In my 'forages' today, I will look and see whether there is any flowers that look like an anemone to support this. YEESH, I may have to go through all four to find it. I know that the field Dorothy fell asleep in was a poppy field, so it isn't that. But maybe...you know when they greeted Dorothy at the Emerald City, Munchkins from different committees welcomed her. I don't recall whether there were bouquets of flowers given to her or not. BUT, it would support the 'Short Order=Munchkinz=Webkinz' idea. let me see if it's a piece and I will post my findings,

---------- Dixiecup added 7 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by redhead
Ok, this is my first post but have been reading for several days now. What a creative bunch of people!! My 11 year old daughter was very excited about the scavenger hunt but it got way too hard for her after the first couple days. I found your forum and now she asks me each day what the new thought for the day is.

Someone brought up the idea of taking the first letters of Crown of Wonder but that spelled COW and so far that doesn't fit in very well with the other theorys. How about this instead....
CROWN OF WONDER. That would fit in with the idea that the Crows took the Crown of Wonder/Tiara.

Just a thought.

Redhead
OH Welcome to the FORUM!! Webkinz Insider is 'chockful' of all kinds of GREAT people. Nice to have you aboard! Yes, Redhead, we have come up with that theory. I just play around a lot. I have a very active, busy mind. I ramble a lot and then when I am finished rambling I kind of include those in the rough that I was drawing up. Sometimes, if a person sees your line of thought, they can help you to sort it out. Collaboration, what a GREAT TEAM. I know that I would be mulling these things over for DAYS after the hunt ended, but people like ennazusjsc put them all together and tie 'em up in a nice neat package.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-17-2008 at 09:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 09:12 AM   #2285
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Before I looked at WI this morning, I did Quizzy's questions and noticed that the clownfish was the answer again. That seems odd to have the same answer twice. Luber, I see that you thought the same thing. I was trying to think of a clown in Webkinz land, but someone mentions the "rainbow clown's wig" which is offered occasionally by Arte. Makes sense.
We have so many wonderful theories, but I hope some of the clues coming up will help us focus. I am going on a plane today and I printed out the finds, through Dixiecup, of the questions and answers to last summer's scavenger hunt. Perhaps if I study these I can get a pattern.
Keep thinking, we will get this!
Old 01-17-2008, 09:19 AM   #2286
Gifted

I just looked up items that would be for sale at the curio shop today and both the funky neon fro (aka: rainbow clown wig) and the screwy lamp are being sold today. I guess these are not missing items. With every clue I think I become more confused.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:33 AM   #2287
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Anemone is a FLOWER as well, the charm forest is loaded with flowers. In my 'forages' today, I will look and see whether there is any flowers that look like an anemone to support this. YEESH, I may have to go through all four to find it. I know that the field Dorothy fell asleep in was a poppy field, so it isn't that. But maybe...you know when they greeted Dorothy at the Emerald City, Munchkins from different committees welcomed her. I don't recall whether there were bouquets of flowers given to her or not. BUT, it would support the 'Short Order=Munchkinz=Webkinz' idea. let me see if it's a piece and I will post my findings,

---------- Dixiecup added 7 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

OH Welcome to the FORUM!! Webkinz Insider is 'chockful' of all kinds of GREAT people. Nice to have you aboard! Yes, Redhead, we have come up with that theory. I just play around a lot. I have a very active, busy mind. I ramble a lot and then when I am finished rambling I kind of include those in the rough that I was drawing up. Sometimes, if a person sees your line of thought, they can help you to sort it out. Collaboration, what a GREAT TEAM. I know that I would be mulling these things over for DAYS after the hunt ended, but people like ennazusjsc put them all together and tie 'em up in a nice neat package.

The name Anemone means "Flower of the Wind."

Color Storm, tornado connection maybe?
Old 01-17-2008, 09:35 AM   #2288
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
Before I looked at WI this morning, I did Quizzy's questions and noticed that the clownfish was the answer again. That seems odd to have the same answer twice. Luber, I see that you thought the same thing. I was trying to think of a clown in Webkinz land, but someone mentions the "rainbow clown's wig" which is offered occasionally by Arte. Makes sense.
We have so many wonderful theories, but I hope some of the clues coming up will help us focus. I am going on a plane today and I printed out the finds, through Dixiecup, of the questions and answers to last summer's scavenger hunt. Perhaps if I study these I can get a pattern.
Keep thinking, we will get this!
I was trying to put it in perspective and I was thinking about that 'garrish' neon wig after Kurber posted that. We will have to figure out how that ties in, won't we. What is the description? Is it something to do with Rainbows?
Okay, I noticed THESE were on sale in the Curio Shop (I know they ARE reasily available, but these LOOK a lot like anemones). The description is definitely aimed at a Rainbow theme. SO, Are we going to be looking for a Pot of Gold at the end of this Rainbow, LOL?
Attachment 50454

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 09:45 AM   #2289
Gifted

Dixiecup

The description for the Funky Neon 'Fro is - Get a little crazy with this wild and wacky wig, only avvailable here!
Old 01-17-2008, 10:04 AM   #2290
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I have a question that may help to clear something up for me ...

Arte is missing curios right... well are curios included in the rares? I mean is a rare considered a curio that is just rarely sold by arte? If so then that will help a buncho!! Thanks
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: