Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 11:49 PM   #2271
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Very good question. Arte shouldn't be able to sell it if he doesn't have it.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 11:50 PM   #2272
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I enjoyed your statment about "Arte" Work. How Funny! I'm calling it a night! i'll be back in the morning!
Old 01-16-2008, 11:57 PM   #2273
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
I enjoyed your statment about "Arte" Work. How Funny! I'm calling it a night! i'll be back in the morning!
Thank you. I have an unusual sense of humor that kicks in when I am really sleepy. I love a good PUN. Yes, about that whole Screwy lamp being available. I have a VERY funny feeling that like the Wizard of Oz, Arte is going to wake up in the Dream-o-meter bed! OH and JUST for the Record....
Webkinz and Wizard of Oz BOTH start and end with the same letter...just a tidbit!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 12:15 AM   #2274
Lil Kinz
OLT50_Basic is an unknown quantity at this point

***? GAAAAAAA
Old 01-17-2008, 01:03 AM   #2275
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

um...
1) the chesire cat? nursery rhime?
2) LAB: either a Lab (pet) or Goobers Lab
3)Mama Mia: Chef Gazpacho. not even a cookie cutter:?
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 06:25 AM   #2276
gramma2az
Webkinz :)

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

Referring back to Chef Gazpacho and saying,"that's not a cookie cutter".
The Tinman in the Wiz of Oz was referred to as a wood-cutter.

Also, what if one set of clues leads to another, like they're all linked.

Example: Bad Fairy/Color Storm leads to the Crows/pirate game, which then leads to the Lugbotz/IDK what game is associated with this game. Maybe there is some order to this ?

---------- Gramma2AZ added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

The pirate theme with the wierd description on the Undersea Fridge ties in now with the Lugbots.

---------- Gramma2AZ added 5 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, I keep adding things.

In the Wiz of Oz, Glinda refers to Dorothy falling from a "star". What is Ms. Birdy looking at through her window ?

Last edited by Gramma2AZ; 01-17-2008 at 06:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-17-2008, 07:33 AM   #2277
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Thank you. I have an unusual sense of humor that kicks in when I am really sleepy. I love a good PUN. Yes, about that whole Screwy lamp being available. I have a VERY funny feeling that like the Wizard of Oz, Arte is going to wake up in the Dream-o-meter bed! OH and JUST for the Record....
Webkinz and Wizard of Oz BOTH start and end with the same letter...just a tidbit!
Wow, you really are gifted at finding those clues! I've been reading all these posts and you've come up with some pretty awesome ones, along with others. I can't wait until it's finished and find out ALL the answers to the clues.
x2
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 08:06 AM   #2278
redhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, this is my first post but have been reading for several days now. What a creative bunch of people!! My 11 year old daughter was very excited about the scavenger hunt but it got way too hard for her after the first couple days. I found your forum and now she asks me each day what the new thought for the day is.

Someone brought up the idea of taking the first letters of Crown of Wonder but that spelled COW and so far that doesn't fit in very well with the other theorys. How about this instead....
CROWN OF WONDER. That would fit in with the idea that the Crows took the Crown of Wonder/Tiara.

Just a thought.

Redhead
Old 01-17-2008, 08:13 AM   #2279
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

After you typed this statement It made be think of the munch"kinz" in the Wizrd of Oz! The little people / "short" order that chef gazpacho may have been refering to. ennazusjsc had linked "short order" with the muchkins in an earlier post.

Webkinz

Munch"kinz"
Old 01-17-2008, 08:32 AM   #2280

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

You know, you had a similar post to this a couple of days ago where you thought that the sticker on the menu looked a bit unusual. YES, his HAT does indeed move. I have NEVER noticed that before. What a cool idea, that he may have something under his hat!!!!
No that wasnt me but the person that did say that first made me want to investagate....

---------- krisy79739 added 10 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

[quote=andy0323;4225348]hhmm, after reading this , I really thought that the Charm Forest had something to do with "where" the curio was hidden, because of the rainbow path with the "yellow brick road" ! But , now I am thinking that maybe it is just that the bad fairy is just a theif, also as someone posted ealier, not everyone has access to the Charm Forest and I don't think that Ganz would use something that wasn't easily accessible to everyone.

i I think u r right I thought of that but we were still going with it so i did 2. The tiara i think is NOT from the charm forest but I still think maybe the bad fairy is a theif cuz of the game when u chose a good fairy not a bad fairy i forget wht it is called, But does this mean that our wiz ally oz therey is going down the drain???

Last edited by krisy79739; 01-17-2008 at 08:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: