Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 10:03 PM   #2241
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

i hope they do post a story behind this!! i really dont care if i win or not i just want to know the end of this! thats how i m i like to know things that i cant know...and i hate to wait for them! thats why im participating in this thread! when there was the hunt for the 10000 kc or whatever it was, i didnt even try! now that i am making an effort, i like it, and i like to exersize my puzzle skillls ans practice working in a group and listening effectivly to others! this is fun!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 10:05 PM   #2242
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
ITS about DR. Quack When he checks our webbies he SAYS you could be a GOALIE. Also the Quizzies clue (mickey mouse) dr, Quack has mouse knobs on his cabinet.
GOOD JOB, Binky!! Most excellent indeed. I do know that Dr. Quack says that about the goalie when I bring in my L'il Kinz. I still think that the Hockey theme is part of this somehow. I remembered a freebie we got at the beginning and it was the Flaneur Vasserfreezen (German for frozen water).
Attachment 50386
Not only that if you look at Chef Gazpachos entry yesterday about the FIRST and SECOND Courses being the focus of his work but that he was focusing mainly on the first, that means that there is a smaller part that we may, inadvertently overlook. That second course is an ICY FROSTY!!
Attachment 50389
So, folks, what do you say, have we got a CASE?? GREAT WORK BINKY!!!!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #2243
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

I dont think Dr.Quack Stole anything.If you look in the newz They talk about the duck. PiCK UP THIS FLUFFY PLUSH says Quack YOU UP .. NOW go look at the Dr.Quack plush. I think THE Dr. Quack plush is one of the things arti needs to get his curio back..
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 10:14 PM   #2244
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by BBMack
Hi. My name is BeBe.

I was looking at the Curio Shop behind Arte...and noticed a stone "sculpture" with some pictures on it...the top one looks like a crow...not sure if this is part of the hunt. Also, there's a gold statue or something covered up with a cloth...

I was also looking at the post of the last hunt, and it seemed all the clues gave the answers in the correct order...maybe that is the same for this hunt?

Welcome aboard BeBe, we need all the help we can get! Welcome to Webkkinz Insider, too! NEWBIE IN DA HOUSE!! AND she is smart, too! We have been looking at the Curio shop. Do you EVER remember a Golden Hippo Fridge being in there? Since Christmas it has looked rather empty and we think that may be one of the missing curios...sorta...maybe. I have looked at all the older postings of 'Arte' work and seen no evidence of that, but maybe you have?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 10:14 PM   #2245
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Good thought about the Dr. Quack plush. I need to think about this one for a while.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 10:19 PM   #2246
sparkle1975
Lil Kinz
pinkponyava is an unknown quantity at this point

was there a clue today with the yellow raincoat??

I may have missed it...
Old 01-16-2008, 10:19 PM   #2247
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

ok all I was playing Lily Pads when my daughter and my son come running in here telling me they have been putting togther a map for the hunt. Their words were:

It has to be bad guys, like lugbotz, and the crows because if WW didn't have anybody who actually stole the stuff then they wouldn't call them thieves, they said they would give us a hint it might have been a mistake.

Anyway I told them I would post this for them because they are working just as hard lol.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 10:23 PM   #2248
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. However, I have been actively following the clues and the forum since the first clue. I noticed something today worth mentioning. In the news, talking about Chef Gazpacho's "first and second courses" He mentions five recipes by name. The first letter of each recipe name spells T-I-A-R-A. Possibly a curio item of some sort? Anyone aware of such an item and how it might fit in to the hunt?
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 10:25 PM   #2249
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I think I may have been looking at this the wrong way for a lonnnnnnnnng time! They also pointed out to me this

What does Arte need to USE to get his curios back? (three items)

The three items will be items Arte will be using, not exchanging! I have totally thought the item needed to get it back was something in relation to the thief but it isn't, its 3 items he will USE while getting his curios back.

1. Bottled Water
2. Scarecrow
3. Rain boots That has got to be the 3 items!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 10:28 PM   #2250
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

MY THEORY about ..( UNDER THE DESK) The LIl basset hound.PSI detective desk.. UNDER the basset is the Lil bulldog ON top of the basset is the Lil rabbit (quizzy clue) hopscotch.TO the right OF Basset is the Lil koala(quizzy clue) eucalyptus .ALSO lLil bulldog on home page. o.k Quizzy clue (sleeping beauty)= BULLDOZER ... ALSO the answer to (sleeping beauty) princess AURORA= gem barking mad mine... WHAT DO YOU THINK????
binkybohboh is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: