Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 09:24 PM   #2231
~guess it~
Gifted
 
bluedolfin3443's Avatar
bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by FroggieGirl
Has anyone else noticed the Zingoz theme in Today's Activities?

4pm - get a yellow raincoat, the same color as the Zingoz.
6pm - Balloon Dartz... unfortunately I didn't pay attention at the time, but isn't there a Zingoz in Ballon Dartz?
7pm - play Zingoz Pop
9pm - Dunk the Zingoz
10pm - Zacky's Quest... Zacky is a Zingoz

Do you think this has anything to do with the Hunt? If so, how would it possibly fit in with the clues we already have?
hhmm....thats a great observation! i cant think of how this connects with out other clues right now...but great job! im sure this will help!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 09:25 PM   #2232
binkybohboh
Gifted
 
binkybohboh's Avatar
binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber
Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

HI dixiecup I figured out the hockey wallpaper!NO its not jerry
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 09:26 PM   #2233
~guess it~
Gifted
 
bluedolfin3443's Avatar
bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
WOW, alot of us seem to be racking our brains and they have broken! Yes, I am posting in green. Getting tired of purple. Anyway, it seems that there is a lot of 'wool-gathering' going on today. Kudos for the clue given by Jaxcat! WOO HOO. It is the clue that most of us will be getting tomorrow. He has an Asian account he fondly calls his, 'tomorrow account.' This means that he gets clues some hours ahead of us.
Here how about this theory...The wicked witch was Miss Gulch, the teacher who wanted to take Dorothy's dog (Miss Gulch=Miss Cowoline) The wicked witch was the mistress of the flying monkies (monkeys=bad fairies) Dorothy and her friends had to travel through the haunted forest to get to the Witches castle. They are greeted by an intimidating signpost that says 'I'd turn back if I were you!' The group sees the crows and owls with glowing eyes sitting in the trees. In order to protect themselves the Scarecrow has a WATER PISTOL and a stick, the Tinman has a large wrench and the cowardly lion has a fish-net and a spray pump that has 'Witch remover' written on it, sound familiar? GOOD FOR MAKING OTHERS SKEDADDLE! In the distance they see the witches army of Monkies approaching. The Monkies swoop down and two of them grab Dorothy while one grabs Toto!! Hey what do you all think of THAT?
wow that was GREAT connecting!!!! *is impressed*
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 09:27 PM   #2234
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)
 
ennazusjsc's Avatar
ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
WOW, alot of us seem to be racking our brains and they have broken! Yes, I am posting in green. Getting tired of purple. Anyway, it seems that there is a lot of 'wool-gathering' going on today. Kudos for the clue given by Jaxcat! WOO HOO. It is the clue that most of us will be getting tomorrow. He has an Asian account he fondly calls his, 'tomorrow account.' This means that he gets clues some hours ahead of us.
Here how about this theory...The wicked witch was Miss Gulch, the teacher who wanted to take Dorothy's dog (Miss Gulch=Miss Cowoline) The wicked witch was the mistress of the flying monkies (monkeys=bad fairies) Dorothy and her friends had to travel through the haunted forest to get to the Witches castle. They are greeted by an intimidating signpost that says 'I'd turn back if I were you!' The group sees the crows and owls with glowing eyes sitting in the trees. In order to protect themselves the Scarecrow has a WATER PISTOL and a stick, the Tinman has a large wrench and the cowardly lion has a fish-net and a spray pump that has 'Witch remover' written on it, sound familiar? GOOD FOR MAKING OTHERS SKEDADDLE! In the distance they see the witches army of Monkies approaching. The Monkies swoop down and two of them grab Dorothy while one grabs Toto!! Hey what do you all think of THAT?
Interesting theory on the Ms. Cowline/Wicked Witch idea. I don't know if anyone would have suggested her as the bad guy. This does coincide with the "Under the Desk" clue, however. Well played! Very interesting!
ennazusjsc is offline
Old 01-16-2008, 09:30 PM   #2235
binkybohboh
Gifted
 
binkybohboh's Avatar
binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber
Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

ITS about DR. Quack When he checks our webbies he SAYS you could be a GOALIE. Also the Quizzies clue (mickey mouse) dr, Quack has mouse knobs on his cabinet.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 09:32 PM   #2236
~guess it~
Gifted
 
bluedolfin3443's Avatar
bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by binkybohboh
ITS about DR. Quack When he checks our webbies he SAYS you could be a GOALIE. Also the Quizzies clue (mickey mouse) dr, Quack has mouse knobs on his cabinet.
wait one sec!! im lost. did i miss a major clue or something?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 09:38 PM   #2237
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
Interesting theory on the Ms. Cowline/Wicked Witch idea. I don't know if anyone would have suggested her as the bad guy. This does coincide with the "Under the Desk" clue, however. Well played! Very interesting!
Darlin' that is YOUR forte! I am quite sure that you will be weaving this in. Yes, it does seem to work well with the 'under the desk' clue. Now,I want to know HOW. None of us wishes to think ill of our beloved head-mistress, but after all, it is ONLY A DREAM! I have a funny feeling that the DREAM-O-METER bed IS a missing curio, now. Arte is going to wake up in it!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 09:47 PM   #2238
~guess it~
Gifted
 
bluedolfin3443's Avatar
bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Darlin' that is YOUR forte! I am quite sure that you will be weaving this in. Yes, it does seem to work well with the 'under the desk' clue. Now,I want to know HOW. None of us wishes to think ill of our beloved head-mistress, but after all, it is ONLY A DREAM! I have a funny feeling that the DREAM-O-METER bed IS a missing curio, now. Arte is going to wake up in it!
thats a very good idea! also, maybe Mrs. Cowoline got permission to borrow an item, then dropped it and lost it [possibly a small curio...] and now Arte thinks someone stole it. Its really UNDER her DESK.

m i being too imaginitive?

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

and if this is all a dream, like in wisard of OZ, then Arte has some rly specific dreams!!! and...how would we b in the dreams? *tilts head to side* im thinking about this too much...

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-16-2008 at 09:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 09:54 PM   #2239
Webkinz :)
 
BBMack's Avatar
BBMack is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Hi. My name is BeBe.

I was looking at the Curio Shop behind Arte...and noticed a stone "sculpture" with some pictures on it...the top one looks like a crow...not sure if this is part of the hunt. Also, there's a gold statue or something covered up with a cloth...

I was also looking at the post of the last hunt, and it seemed all the clues gave the answers in the correct order...maybe that is the same for this hunt?

BBMack is offline
Old 01-16-2008, 09:58 PM   #2240
Gift Guru
 
webkinzmomma's Avatar
webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

will they post a story behind this or just give the correct answers?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts