Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #2201
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

my momma says i can tell all of peple on here think you for saying happy berthday too me.

love

princessjj

okay back to me now, seems as though we have yet another reference to the head... tiara? hat moving? etc... hmmm..

please excuse my daughter's typos lol but it came from the heart.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #2202
Webkinz :)

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by jake07
do not down this idea right away but when the contest started in the daily events page they said the game of the day ws skunk sweeper when it was not
Hmm I also noticed that that game is on sale in the Wshop, weird
Old 01-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #2203
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

How did I get two of the same thing???? I am going to start over.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #2204

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

WHOOOOOO 1 MORE HOUR TILL NEXT CLUE (i think Lol)
Old 01-16-2008, 06:59 PM   #2205
nana006
Gifted

As I was trying to say, I thought it would help us to see the question and answer from the last Savenger Hunt. Darling Dixiecup found the old thread and I am trying to put up Justin's original clues post, then one person's thinking to arrive at the correct missing item, then the winner's answer and notice that she won. I am saving this so that I can modify it with the screen shots. Be right back.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by nana006; 01-16-2008 at 07:28 PM..
Old 01-16-2008, 07:01 PM   #2206
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Predominant Dogbeard theme again being vended at the Curio Shop. I am ever more ascertained that Our Swash-buckling Buccaneer may be implicated as a felon or at least be a keystone to the solution. Being that he is brigand by nature, one would suspect that he might be an immediate suspect. However, the only indication I have to throw my suspicions on have been veiled implications. Crow's Nest Mast, Crows, Water...the suggestions have a duplicate nature, but he has been pinpointed as the Chuckling Canine several times. Can anyone expound on that theory? How would Marauders weave into the Wizard of Oz theme that we seem to be favoring?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 07:04 PM   #2207
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

1. Where is each missing curio ? : Name & Location.

2. Who took the curios ?: Name of thief/thieves.

3. Where would you "normally" find the curios thief/thieves ?

This tells me that the thief/thieves is/are from one area, but will be in another area. For example: the Crows are thieves from Pumpkin Patch Protector game, however they could be in the Pirate game, hidding the curio there, in the crows nest mast.

Another example: The Bad Fairy is from the charm forest, but she could have hidden the curio in the Color Storm game. Not everyone has access to the Charm Forest, so this makes sense.

4. What does Arte need to use to get the his curios back.:
3 items.

If the Bad Fairy represents the Wicked Witch of the West, then it makes sense that she would want the Ruby Slippers.

If the Crows like shiny things, then it makes sense to trade them the stolen curio with the Tiara.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:15 PM   #2208
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
my momma says i can tell all of peple on here think you for saying happy berthday too me.

love

princessjj

okay back to me now, seems as though we have yet another reference to the head... tiara? hat moving? etc... hmmm..

please excuse my daughter's typos lol but it came from the heart.
I was up alot last night with all of this, went to work a bit sleepy this morning , got home late and FINALLY got caught up on our wonderful mystery. I just had to say that "this " post was so awesome, I was thinking about how her birthday went at work today,,,, her post took away a long hard day,, thanks !
(((( now back to wracking my brain again ))))
Old 01-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #2209
gramma2az

Gramma2AZ is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Predominant Dogbeard theme again being vended at the Curio Shop. I am ever more ascertained that Our Swash-buckling Buccaneer may be implicated as a felon or at least be a keystone to the solution. Being that he is brigand by nature, one would suspect that he might be an immediate suspect. However, the only indication I have to throw my suspicions on have been veiled implications. Crow's Nest Mast, Crows, Water...the suggestions have a duplicate nature, but he has been pinpointed as the Chuckling Canine several times. Can anyone expound on that theory? How would Marauders weave into the Wizard of Oz theme that we seem to be favoring?
Well Pirates are known thieves, same as the crows.

Maybe there's more than 1 theme ?? IDK how the Pirates fit in either except to maybe to provide a hidey hole for the Crows. The thief can be from one game, but could be using another game/area to hid the loot.

The Jan/08 calendar pic with Ms. Birdy looking at a bright star, reminded me of Wish Upon a Star, which is Disney, which made me think of Peter Pan and Capt. Hook another Pirate. Remember that you had to take a left or was it right at some star to get to Neverland ?

Trivia: In the 1902 musical of Baum's Wizard of Oz, Toto was replaced by a calf(cow). It said something about not having trained animals back in those days, so they changed the dog into a baby cow, having an actor in a cow costume. Weird huh ? I mean no would know this info unless you were a die-hard OZ fan. Thought I'd share this, even though it has no bearing on the scavenger hunt.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #2210
nana006
Gifted

Oh for heavens sakes. How do you people get multiple pictures in one message? Every time I put one in and then try to put the next, it removes the first picture! I am going to make 3 messages with seperate pictures. This one is the original message from Justin for last summer's Scavenger hunt.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by nana006; 01-16-2008 at 07:37 PM..
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: