Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 04:44 PM   #2161
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by jake07
jerry is a bullfrog

---------- jake07 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

that ad is for the free pets in the trading cards
oh....ur smart!! and i thought jerry was a spotted frog? no?
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #2162
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ahhhhhhhh I see... can you tell we are so new to WW we haven't bought the charms just yet lol so no visits to the charm forest for us, dunno know what you do in there lol... but to stay on subject I'll keep thinking this evening of anything possible while I enjoy my time with my daughter and kids..today is her birthday.
tel her happy bday from BLUEDOFIN3443! how old is she turning?

also i wanteed to say THANK YOU WEBKINZMOMMA, ENNAZUSJSC, GUPPYLURE, DIXIECUP, LOLA_LAKE, AND ALL OTHER USERS THAT ARE MAKING A HUGE EFFORT FOR THIS THREAD!!! I REALLY APRICIATE ALL U GUYS' HARD WORK!!! W/O YOU WE WOULD BE NOWHERE! THANK YOU!!
Old 01-16-2008, 04:55 PM   #2163
~guess it~
Gifted

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

but jerry stole the hockey wallpaper for sure

---------- jake07 added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

jerry is a bullfrog
thank you but you contributed alot to this thread as well
me? idk bout that...im rly not doing alot of work for u guys...i ahve alot on my mind right now and im giving my best effort!!!

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

jerry i know is part of this contest for a fact
good observation! your very smart!!! if WI let me edit my posts i would put u in my thank you post! thnakx!

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

ok and do u want an avatar jake07? i could make u 1 if u want becase im rly bored now and good w/ paint

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-16-2008 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 04:58 PM   #2164
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
ahhhhhhhh I see... can you tell we are so new to WW we haven't bought the charms just yet lol so no visits to the charm forest for us, dunno know what you do in there lol... but to stay on subject I'll keep thinking this evening of anything possible while I enjoy my time with my daughter and kids..today is her birthday.
We're pretty new too, but I do know that we can't find the charms ANYWHERE! We live in WI. (oops, after I typed that, I realized that people probably thought I meant Webkinz Insider, but really it stands for Wisconsin...although sometimes I do feel like I live here too!)

---------- bonniesbabies added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

I know you were offering for someone else, but I would love an avatar. I'm clueless when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Last edited by bonniesbabies; 01-16-2008 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 05:00 PM   #2165
schnauzer579
Gifted

webkinzluva579 is on a distinguished road

you should go to the help and it will tell you how to do it!
Old 01-16-2008, 05:00 PM   #2166
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
We're pretty new too, but I do know that we can't find the charms ANYWHERE! We live in WI. (oops, after I typed that, I realized that people probably thought I meant Webkinz Insider, but really it stands for Wisconsin...although sometimes I do feel like I live here too!)

---------- bonniesbabies added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

I know you were offering for someone else, but I would love an avatar. I'm clueless when it comes to that kind of stuff.
alright! what pic do u want in it? u can PM me or post a pic or tell me one from webkinz and ill put text on it or a backround or something. im bad w/ making things move tho...but i will b happy to make u one! i have nothing to do right now
Old 01-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #2167
~guess it~
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluva579
you should go to the help and it will tell you how to do it!
how to do what?
Old 01-16-2008, 05:03 PM   #2168
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Dear Dixiecup,
You definitely have the patron saint of lost things looking over you. Thank you, thank you.
I put together a "presentation" on last time's scavenger hunt.

This is one person's thinking and how they arrived at the ultimate answer of PEARL EGG

Last edited by nana006; 01-16-2008 at 06:03 PM..
Old 01-16-2008, 05:05 PM   #2169
~guess it~
Gifted

thanks for the offer but no thanks
okey. just thoiught id ask
Old 01-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #2170
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

Bluedolphin, I just pm'ed you so we could keep this thread about the scavenger hunt.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: