Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 03:37 PM   #2111
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I still can't get Dogbeard out of my mind as the smiling dog. He smiles when you sink a ship or if you win the game. With all of the pirate references in the curio shop it is hard to think that he is not involved. I understand the crow's nest refering to the crows, but what about the other pirate items available in the curio shop? What do they mean? Maybe he and the crows are working together. He is a pirate looking for treasure after all.

Also assuming that the crows took the Crown of Wonder from the Curio shop, could Arte trade the tiara for it to get it back? That is if the crows are interested in its shine rather than its value. Dogbeard would want the gems from either.

Rainbows, storm clouds and wind from color storm also could be refering to the tornado that gets Dorothy to Munchkin land. I am waiting for the rainbow coffee table to go on sale. The tornado lamp would be great to have, but it is an adoption exclusive so probably not in play.

I think I have more questions than when I started. But I am having fun listening to all of the ideas. Great job to all of you who are organizing thoughts and clues and coming up with brilliant suggestions. Keep em coming.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 03:37 PM   #2112
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Hey, Lola, where is MY wave, LOL! What about the SURVEY?? There is USUALLY an updated survey by now!
No new survey! I thought that was odd, too... checked it first thing and will keep an eye out for it to show up? Dunno.

Hey, I have a pile to give waves to.... from ennazusxxx to you (Dixiecup) and Guppylure and more that aren't hitting my head at the moment... who do the *real* work in here! LOL

I woke up this morning with a headache I haven't been able to shake, so I'm even worse than usual ... lol. I don't general get headaches and I've tried everything... very annoying. It's probably some hypochondriac reaction to MIL who's had headache 'issues' for a couple months now!
Old 01-16-2008, 03:40 PM   #2113
schnauzer579
Gifted

webkinzluva579 is on a distinguished road

ok guys srry i have not been on for a wile but could you update me from the wizard of oz?
Old 01-16-2008, 03:41 PM   #2114
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by jake07
Click the image to open in full size. Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)
what do u mean by a pet? all of the characters are webkinz pets unless you mean the answer would be something like "bluedolfin3443s unicorn"

that is almost what i mean but only like the unicorn part like a unicorn or a group of unicorns
i understand that totally. wouldnt that b hard to guess tho? but its a good idea!
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 03:42 PM   #2115
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

sooooo I don't think the lugbotz are thieves... I think that hint was stating its in their possession meaning someone put it there.... here is how I pair it up

Bad Fairy
Hot Air Balloon, Dream O Meter Bed
Charm Forest, Color Storm
Tiara, Rain boots, Knight of round armor

All hints to rainbow, far away land, rainy, dreamy kinda thoughts

Crows
Ultimate Experiment Station, Screwy Lamp
Pumpkin Patch Protector, Dangerous Dex and the lugbotz
Scarecrow, Bottled Water, Ruby Slippers

All hints to WofO, and other clues we have got

Disregard all the other info this is my thoughts now lol
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 03:43 PM   #2116
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
We have alot of information complied in many many different posts, I am putting just possibilities in this post

Thieves?
Bad Fairy
Lugbotz
Crows

Items missing?
Hot Air Balloon
Dream O Meter Bed
Ultimate Experiment Station
Thoughtful Think Tank
Screwy Lamp
Regal Flame Lamp

Places they could be?
Under a Desk
Goobers Lab
Kinzville Acedemy
Charm Forest
Pumpkin Patch Protector
Color Storm
Dangerous Dex and the Lugbotz

Items needed to get curios back?
Scarecrow
Bottled Water
Knight of Round Armor
Ruby Slippers
Rain Boots (Polka Dot Green)
Tiara

Oddly enough 3 theives 6 of everything else..... hmmm.. I'll keep thinking
I think the Knight of the Round Armor is a missing curio because it seem that the items needed to get the curios back are most often readily available in the W-shop. I left the Thoughtful Think Tank out of my summary because I thought we felt more strongly about the description of the Ultimate Experiment Station for clue #2. Is the Think Tank still in?

Did you see my latest post? Anything you want me to add to it?

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4213293&postcount=2117
Old 01-16-2008, 03:43 PM   #2117
schnauzer579
Gifted

pleeeez catch me up I dont understand but i really want to help!
Old 01-16-2008, 03:44 PM   #2118
schnauzer579
Gifted

help me understand please!
Old 01-16-2008, 03:45 PM   #2119
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluva579
ok guys srry i have not been on for a wile but could you update me from the wizard of oz?
SEE THE FOLLOWING POST FOR AN UPDATE ON CURRENT CLUES:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4213293&postcount=2117
Old 01-16-2008, 03:46 PM   #2120
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

I also would love to see a "before" picture of the curio shop. I don't really know if this holds any weight to it or not because it comes from a 4 yr. old, but a few days ago when she was doing her gem hunt she asked "Mommy, where did the hippoputomus go?" When I asked her what she meant, she said it was usually behind the "gem doggy" (Arte).

She doesn't even know about the scavenger hunt!
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: