Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 03:07 PM   #2101
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by jake07
how is that sopost to help us figure the stuff out
Congratulations, jake07, you officially have 50 posts now. thpt!

YOU CLICK ON THE LINK AND READ IT. THEN YOU THINK HARD AND YOU WILL KNOW THE ANSWERS!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 03:11 PM   #2102
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

some people on elubin.com noticed theese clues [and i dont know if we know of them or not]:

In the Whats New, it says that Chef Gazpacho has been busy and it tells 5 things he has been making and then it says, but thname of each item spells TIARA.
Mo

and this:
I have discovered today's clue! At least I'm pretty sure I did... when you look at "What's New" in the newspaper, you will see some info from Arte Fact. It says:

'The hunt is going well, according to Arte Fact. "So many Unbelievably Nice, Daringly Exceptional Really Terrific Helpers - Everyone 0 they're all helping out. It's wonderful to get all of this assistance. I think that we're going to find everything in fairly short order - Does Everyone Seriously Know how grateful I am?'

In the paragraph, the words aren't capitalized and put in bold, but I found out that if you put them together they spell "U-N-D-E-R-T-H-E-D-E-S-K". That is probably the location of the Think Tank, in Goobers Lab, taken by Goober.

I have also realized, before someone mentioned the 40% Kinzcash thing at the arcade, that the games of the day were...

1) Pumpkin Patch Protector 2) Dex Dangerous 3) Goober's Lab

I think I have almost all of the clues, too...

1) Pumpkin Patch Protector - The Crows took _____ , and to get it back you need the Crows Nest Mast, water and ? 2) Dex Dangerous - The Lunar Lugbotz took the moon lamp... 3) Goober's Lab - Goober took the Think Tank and hid it under the desk.
-simpleobservations

i think Mo and Simpleobservations are onto something!!! please excuse me if you guys alredy know this...
bluedolfin3443 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 03:15 PM   #2103
~guess it~
Gifted

bluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of lightbluedolfin3443 is a glorious beacon of light

also the game of the day today according to the arcade is cash cow. COW. where has this kind of idea come to us before? clue #1!! and the gem of the day is a GOOBER glitter. we are right on it you guys!!!
Old 01-16-2008, 03:16 PM   #2104
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

What Does Having 50 Posts Mean But Thank You
LOL, she means that now you have enough posts that you can apply for 'gifted' status. Yeah, 'gifted' status, right?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 03:17 PM   #2105
~guess it~
Gifted

Smile Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

What Does Having 50 Posts Mean But Thank You
i m pretty sure it means youve posted in WI 50 times

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
LOL, she means that now you have enough posts that you can apply for 'gifted' status. Yeah, 'gifted' status, right?
i was always wondering what 'gifted' status was... can u tel me? or PM me if u think its too off-topic for this thread...

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-16-2008 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #2106
~guess it~
Gifted

did people already have the info in my post where i was showing u guys what elubin ppl say? i m too lasy to read everything so sry if i didnt help there.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:29 PM   #2107
~guess it~
Gifted

i think theres only one theif or group of theives
Old 01-16-2008, 03:30 PM   #2108
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by bluedolfin3443
did people already have the info in my post where i was showing u guys what elubin ppl say? i m too lasy to read everything so sry if i didnt help there.
SEE THE POST FOR WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR. IT'S MUCH LESS READING THAN READING THE WHOLE THREAD.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4213293&postcount=2117

what does gifted status mean

---------- jake07 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I hope someone on wi wins the contest

---------- jake07 added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

do you like one person could have stolen three things?
Gifted means you can trade on WI. See the FAQ for more info, as this is not the appropriate thread for that discussion.
Old 01-16-2008, 03:33 PM   #2109
~guess it~
Gifted

what do u mean by a pet? all of the characters are webkinz pets unless you mean the answer would be something like "bluedolfin3443s unicorn"

---------- bluedolfin3443 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

i've read the thread. i guess that menas my info helped? TIARA and UNDERTHEDESK

Last edited by bluedolfin3443; 01-16-2008 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 03:36 PM   #2110
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

We have alot of information complied in many many different posts, I am putting just possibilities in this post

Thieves?
Bad Fairy
Lugbotz
Crows

Items missing?
Hot Air Balloon
Dream O Meter Bed
Ultimate Experiment Station
Thoughtful Think Tank
Screwy Lamp
Regal Flame Lamp

Places they could be?
Under a Desk
Goobers Lab
Kinzville Acedemy
Charm Forest
Pumpkin Patch Protector
Color Storm
Dangerous Dex and the Lugbotz

Items needed to get curios back?
Scarecrow
Bottled Water
Knight of Round Armor
Ruby Slippers
Rain Boots (Polka Dot Green)
Tiara

Oddly enough 3 theives 6 of everything else..... hmmm.. I'll keep thinking

---------- webkinzmomma added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
We have alot of information complied in many many different posts, I am putting just possibilities in this post

Thieves?
Bad Fairy
Lugbotz
Crows

Items missing?
Hot Air Balloon
Dream O Meter Bed
Ultimate Experiment Station
Thoughtful Think Tank
Screwy Lamp
Regal Flame Lamp

Places they could be?
Under a Desk
Goobers Lab
Charm Forest
Pumpkin Patch Protector
Color Storm
Dangerous Dex and the Lugbotz

Items needed to get curios back?
Scarecrow
Bottled Water
Knight of Round Armor
Ruby Slippers
Rain Boots (Polka Dot Green)
Tiara

Oddly enough 3 theives 6 of everything else..... hmmm.. I'll keep thinking

took out acedemy

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-16-2008 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: