Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 02:07 PM   #2091
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Ok, here's an update from my asian account.

I didn't notice any changes in the newspaper for Thursday.
Today's and Hourly activities could be significant, but I haven't noticed anything else that seems 'different'.

Click the image to open in full size.

Interesting that Pumpkin Patch Protector seems to be the only game that has *matched* the game of the day in the Arcade?

Have there always been 'satellites' circling the world in the background of Today's Activities? (sorry, I think I'm seeing things now LOL)

A stretch... Jolly Roger Coffee table... don't know, but the crow's nest still sticks with me a bit

And of course I don't know if any of the Today's stuff when clicked will give a clue.

Now... find all the stuff I missed . Could be one of those clueless days though? Or maybe we'll get the *next* clue <wave to WebkinzMomma> with a click?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #2092
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Lola_lake
Ok, here's an update from my asian account.

I didn't notice any changes in the newspaper for Thursday.
Today's and Hourly activities could be significant, but I haven't noticed anything else that seems 'different'.

Interesting that Pumpkin Patch Protector seems to be the only game that has *matched* the game of the day in the Arcade?

Have there always been 'satellites' circling the world in the background of Today's Activities? (sorry, I think I'm seeing things now LOL)

A stretch... Jolly Roger Coffee table... don't know, but the crow's nest still sticks with me a bit

And of course I don't know if any of the Today's stuff when clicked will give a clue.

Now... find all the stuff I missed . Could be one of those clueless days though? Or maybe we'll get the *next* clue <wave to WebkinzMomma> with a click?
Hey, Lola, where is MY wave, LOL! What about the SURVEY?? There is USUALLY an updated survey by now!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 02:23 PM   #2093
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I agree with whom said its the writers style. Seems as though alot of the books are in close relation to this hunt. Example as I said before in Arte and the lost tomb, Arte took 3 main items with him to get the hippo tomb treasure, also in I think its the kinzville caper, ironically items have been stolen (missing) so I think there are going to be many many things that seem like clues but it is actually just a similarity of the writers thoughts.

---------- webkinzmomma added 5 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

has anyone ever heard Dr. Quack talk about it raining before? Wonder if thats different or not?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY pricessjj01! How u enjoy ur party. Mom will have to tell us all about it...did she do a scavenger hunt theme??????
x2

---------- beaglies2 added 5 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Did anyone do the jellybean contest yesterday and come up with an empty jar again????? I didn't see this posted anywhere, sorry if it's a repeat.
x2

Last edited by beaglies2; 01-16-2008 at 02:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 02:36 PM   #2094
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by beaglies2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY pricessjj01! How u enjoy ur party. Mom will have to tell us all about it...did she do a scavenger hunt theme??????
x2

---------- beaglies2 added 5 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Did anyone do the jellybean contest yesterday and come up with an empty jar again????? I didn't see this posted anywhere, sorry if it's a repeat.
x2
Yes a bunch of us had those NEW helium filled Jellybeans! You know, they must exist, take a look at this picture...
Attachment 50253
I found those the last time we had a Jellybean count and posted it on Ramses' thread about the 'Helium-filled confections guaranteed to help you lose weight.'

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 02:44 PM   #2095
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by krisy79739
Hey dixie cup (sorry if i spelled it wrong) Do u know all the clues so far???
If u do can u please tell me thanks

---------- krisy79739 added 6 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I found something on WW but i do not know if it is a lead, when i was at the arcde the game of the day is cash cow but then when i went to the daily activites it said the game of the day is operation gum ball. Is it a clue or a glich??
I just went to Webkinz and the Activities has Cash Cow the game of the day. I'm sure it said Operation Gumball this morning.

At any rate the gumballs look like released atoms from Goobers lab. Fits in with other polka dot items.
Old 01-16-2008, 02:56 PM   #2096
Webkinz :)

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

umm so how much more do we have to figure out??? How much have we figured out please tell me Thanks Krisy79739
Old 01-16-2008, 02:58 PM   #2097

View Post Originally Posted by jake07
what are all of the clues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
umm they r all at the first page of this thred hope that helps!
Old 01-16-2008, 03:00 PM   #2098

umm so how much more do we have to figure out??? How much have we figured out please tell me Thanks Krisy79739

Come on please tell!
Old 01-16-2008, 03:02 PM   #2099

[quote=jake07;4214263]how many clues do you think tell you what was stolen

I have no idea sorry
Old 01-16-2008, 03:02 PM   #2100
ennazusjsc

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by jake07
what are all of the clues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on please tell!
See the following post for an update:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4213293&postcount=2117

And, please don't spam. (I don't mean you krisy79739)
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: