Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 09:19 AM   #2081
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I have been staring at the clue about Hey Diddle, the cat and the fiddle. The cow jumped over the moon. The little dog laughed to see such a site and the DISH ran away with the spoon.
The cat and little laughing dog saw two things: the cow jumped over the moon and the dish ran away with the spoon.
We have always concentrated on the "cow jumped over the moon", but what about the "dish ran away with the spoon"? Could the DISH be Trickle Treckle which Chef Gespacho is concentrating on which uses PUMPKIN and looks like a pumpkin when it is finished?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 09:19 AM   #2082
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

You guys are reading TOO much into Chef Gazpacho's clue. Take a look, yes he is focusing on the FIRST, that just means the FIRST letter, how else would we have gotten that clue?
Attachment 50232
Well, the part about the Tricle Treacle might be a clue, too. It is made with Pumpkins, but I think if anything it is a re-enforcer of our Pumpkin Patch theory.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 09:23 AM   #2083
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I agree but there has got to be something that points us to something other than the tiara missing. That is worse then the moon lamp lol the moon lamp is $60 but the tiara is only $35. I think by this weekend we will have much of what we need to solve this.
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 09:26 AM   #2084
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by krisy79739
Hey nana I have seen the tiara in the curio shop, and the tiara from the charmforest is not a curio because u have to win it not buy it so i do think u had the right idea in the first place.
Wow, Krisy, I NEVER even thought of that one!!! I forgot ALL about the Tiara in the Charm forest, THAT would re-enforce MY charm forest theory as well. The only problem is that it is NOT a curio. The Webkinz Crown of Wonder isn't, either, but you have to go to Arte to GET the Crown when you find all the other gems. Not only that, the resale value at the W-shop is 2250. So, it is WORTH something.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:28 AM   #2085
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Webkinzmoma, I took a pet to Dr. Quack and he didn't mention rain. If it were a clue, you would think that it would occur every time so that everyone could hear it.
Old 01-16-2008, 01:38 PM   #2086
ennazusjsc
Webkinz :)

ennazusjsc is just really niceennazusjsc is just really nice

Quick summary for those of you who don't want to read this whole thread.

Clues

Ask the cat...or the little laughing dog. One thing is for sure - you should make some space to find it.
(This first clue led to a discussion about the nursery rhyme "Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon. The little dog laughed to see such sport, and the dish ran away with the spoon.", Ms. Cowoline as a suspect, the Moon lamp, the Space Poster, and discussions about making "space" on the calendar or your dock. Subsequent "Hikory dikory dock" discussions followed. Additional new ideas include references to the polka dot pj's shirt and the regal reef fridge as well as the possibility of the Lunar Lugbots game for the Space clue. Another discussion led to ideas about the Screwy Lamp as a missing item.)

Racking your brain? It is quite LABorious but you are sure to figure it out.
(This second clue led to discussions about Goober's Laboratory, Goober, Booger and his headaches and "figures", Laborador retrievers, and the Thoughtful Think Tank. New ideas include the Ultimate Experiment Station and references to the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz)

Mamma mia! Even Mama says that is not a cookie cutter!
(This clue points to Chef Gazpacho and the Mamma mia part of the clue shows up in the Simply Delicious cookbook under the french toast recipe. Some have suggested he may have stolen the Master Grill or that a recipe may be involved in the solution to the hunt. New ideas suggest the Chef's challenge as the location of the third missing item and related the comment "that is not a cookie cutter" to the TinMan from Wizard of Oz. Another theory relates the 'cookie cutter' reference to the Tiara and the Corona Topaz gem.)

Possible 4th and 5th clues
You could be sad; you might feel mad... but just sparkle brightly and be glad.
(This is where all the ruby slipper discussions start. New ideas suggest these as one of the items needed to get Arte's curios back. Possible link to January 2008 calendar sticker?)

Ms. Cowline says - Do not forget to polka dot your eyes and cross your T's.
(Reference to polka dot rainboots and Ms. Cowoline as a suspect. New ideas suggest the rainboots might be necessary with all the bottled water being used to get the items back. Recent references to the latest newz flash incorporating the Trickle Treakle as the "T's" reference.)

Click the image to open in full size.

Newspaper Instructions/Clues

Here's where we get the questions we are supposed to answer.

The next newz flash pointed to giveaways as possible clues.

The next one was referred to in the newspaper on January 11th. "Air of Mystery". Some people have read it and found reference to Doug and Arte. The story follows Doug's journey to find an island on which he discovers unicorns. No new ideas on this, but the "AIR" could refer to that in a Hot AIR Balloon and the story could be loosly related to the magical land of Oz.

Some items are being given away over the next few days on the Today's Activities Page. This information can be found on Kinzfanz.com website. Webkinzmomma was the first to report on it. Note the new description on the yellow raincoat and the bottled water. Note the EMERALD Polka-Dot Rain Boots.

A clue was discovered when the free food items were examined together:

Calendar clues

1. Wizard of Oz reference (Scarecrow, brain, ruby slippers, water, etc.)
2. In the curio shop the Knight Of the Round Armor descriptions states that ... it was rumored to have been worn by Sir Gallahippo himslef, this Suit of Armor will scare off the sneakiest serf.
Also, he's a knight of the ROUND ARMOR not round table. Round armor implies round metal cookie cutter, but the armor is "not a cookie cutter", hah!
3. Lunar Lugbotz game related to Dex Dangerous (Lion) and the moon lamp (clue 1)

Cat and Laughing dog with Hot Air Balloon and or Lion (Clue # 1 reference)

Possible Missing Items:
Note the description on the Ultimate Experiment Station, "Beakers and test tubes and brains, oh my!"
Dream-O-Meter bed referenced "sweet dreams" idea
Hot Air Balloon related to Calendar pictures above (Ask the cat and the laughing dog)
Knight of the Round Armor related to TinMan and trivia question 2 above.
New concept, the Screwy Lamp (relates to clue 1 and lunar lugbotz)

A possible clue in the Charm Forest:

Some games that have been discussed as locations of missing items or thieves:

Wierd clues that don't fit in perfectly with the theory

Now, consider the questions:
1. Where is each missing curio? (curio's name and location required)
------Clue 1: Dream-O-Meter Bed - Lunar Lugbotz Game (Lion in space)?
------(OR)----Screwy Lamp - Kinzville Academy (Under the desk)?
------Clue 2: Ultimate Experiment Station - Goober's Lab (ScareCrow brain reference)?
------Clue 3: Knight Of the Round Armor ? - Chef's Challenge (Tinman reference)?
2. Who took the curios?
------The CROWS
------Lunar Lugbotz?
------Bad Fairies?
3. Where would you normally find the curio thief/thieves?
------The Pumpkin Patch Protector Game
------Dex Dangerous Game
------Tulip Trouble
4. What does Arte need to use to get his curios back? (3 items)
------Bottled Water?
------Ruby Slippers?
------Emerald Polka Dot Rain boots?
------Yellow Raincoat?
------ScareCrow?
------Tiara?

** Is the ScareCrow an item needed or does it only relate to the "brain" reference and "CROWS" attacking?
** Can the Rain boots and Raincoat count as one combined item of the three needed to get Arte's curios back?
** Do we need three total items, or three items for each missing curio?
** What's up with the "under the desk" and "tiara" clues? Where do they fit in?

That's the whole theory laid out. See what you can make of it!
Old 01-16-2008, 01:41 PM   #2087
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

I have also heard Dr. Quack talk about the rain before. I think I have heard EVERYTHING he has to say...my daughter goes to see him several times a day! It is one of her favorite things to do...she's 4, what do you expect?

By the looks of the times of these posts, it looks like the site has been down most of the day. I thought it was just my computer telling me to actuall get some work done.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 01:49 PM   #2088
raebear10
Gifted
raebear10 is on a distinguished road

Thanks, ennazusjse! What a great re-cap! I like a lot of your ideas!
raebear10 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 02:01 PM   #2089
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
Quick summary for those of you who don't want to read this whole thread.
Some items are being given away over the next few days on the Today's Activities Page. This information can be found on Kinzfanz.com website. Webkinzmomma was the first to report on it. Note the new description on the yellow raincoat and the bottled water. Note the EMERALD Polka-Dot Rain Boots.
I'm not trying to be disloyal to this wonderful site, but every little bit helps. I can not find the site referenced above. Would you happen to have a link to it Webkinzmomma?
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 02:02 PM   #2090
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

WOO HOO, we're back!! I was going through withdrawal, there. WI was inaccessible to us for a short period. I did a little sleuthing on this as well. This happened to be on the OLD thread that they had for the original scavenger hunt back in August. THE BAD FAIRY WAS A PRINCIPLE CHARACTER IN THAT ONE. Apparently she wanted the prize to herself.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: