Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 08:32 AM   #2071
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Click the image to open in full size.

Looking at the TIARA clue, I noticed that the Chef is concentrating on the FIRST which is TRICKLE TRECKLE The ingredents of Trickle Treckle are: cola, pickles and PUMPKIN. Another reference to the Pumpkin Patch or is it to pumpkins themselves?

Last edited by nana006; 01-16-2008 at 08:36 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 08:35 AM   #2072
Good grief! I'm a
Gift Guru

beaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbeaglies2 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

I just recently won a TIARA from the Charm Forest!!! It's more beautiful and worth more than the one in the W shop.

---------- beaglies2 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
LOL, I had to put this in after I started sifting again. This person, Tybec, has it right on the nose!
GOOD JOB!!! YES, the acronyms are coming in. We also discovered the one in the Newzpaper with Chef Gazpacho.
Attachment 50218
Now after looking through some older screen shots of information, I don't feel so bad. McWoof said that there is a LOT of information to sort through. So, maybe we AREN'T going overboard.
Attachment 50219
View Post Originally Posted by nana006

Looking at the TIARA clue, I noticed that the Chef is concentrating on the FIRST which is TRICKLE TRECKLE The ingredents of Trickle Treckle are: cola, pickles and PUMPKIN. Another reference to the Pumpkin Patch or is it to pumpkins themselves?
How about the clue: First courses, second courses - but the focus in his (Gazpacho's) kitchen has been on the first!

x2

Last edited by beaglies2; 01-16-2008 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
beaglies2 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 08:42 AM   #2073
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

i'm confused!!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 08:44 AM   #2074
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

I agree. The W Shop TIARA is not worth enough to have it be a missing curio, besides it isn't in the Curio shop, it is in the W Shop. Perhaps the Charm Forest Tiara is a missing curio, but I have never seen it in the curio shop and I thought the things stolen were all in the curio shop.
I know that the TIARA seems to be a valid clue, but I just don't know where it fits. Perhaps Arte needs it to get a curio back. We have guessed that the tiara is the "not a cookie cutter" in the Chef Gespacho clue, but where does this clue really fit?

RachelxXx, aren't we all confused. That is why this is so fun. Eventually I hope we will solve the mystery.

Last edited by nana006; 01-16-2008 at 09:08 AM..
Old 01-16-2008, 08:58 AM   #2075
Gifted

kurber is on a distinguished road

This was ennazusjsc take on the "first course" reference from Chef Gazpacho in the What's New Section.

View Post Originally Posted by ennazusjsc
"but the focus in the kitchen has really been on the FIRST"

Cross your T's reference maybe?
Trickle treacle has pumpkin, pickles and something else but looks like a big pumpkin.
What are we supposed to think of this? It's not a missing item by my hypothesis because it is not a curio shop rare. It may be, however, another item needed to get the missing items back. The lion's crown. All of the giveaway items (which we all think we need to get the missing items back) have been easily purchaseable in the W-shop. So is the tiara, but it relates to the Wizard of Oz in the part where the lion wore a crown.

Great find again!
Old 01-16-2008, 09:05 AM   #2076
Webkinz :)

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
I agree. The W Shop TIARA is not worth enough to have it be a missing curio, besides it isn't in the Curio shop, it is in the W Shop. Perhaps the Charm Forest Tiara is a missing curio, but I have never seen it in the curio shop and I thought the things stolen were all in the curio shop.
I know that the TIARA seems to be a valid clue, but I just don't know where it fits. Perhaps Arte needs it to get a curio back. We have guessed that the tiara if the "not a cookie cutter" in the Chef Gespacho clue, but where does this clue really fit?

RachelxXx, aren't we all confused. That is why this is so fun. Eventually I hope we will solve the mystery.
Hey nana I have seen the tiara in the curio shop, and the tiara from the charmforest is not a curio because u have to win it not buy it so i do think u had the right idea in the first place.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:06 AM   #2077
Gifted

Trickle Treacle
Icy Frosty
Aquarus Jelly
Rice Pudding
Atomicolicious Punch

Another Visual based on the Polka Dot your eyes and "cross your T's' clue.

I thought it was interesting!

I got the idea from ennazusjsc post
Old 01-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #2078
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I think the ultimate experiment station has been placed under goober's desk.

How specific do they want us to be? I mean we can't just say in goobers lab we much now pinpoint where the object is? or is it we just know its under a desk lol This is our first hunt with WW and I just can't hardly wait til the next..... we just barely close to being half way through this one lol!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #2079
Gifted

OOps! It didn't work! I tried to put it into a T shape but I guess when I hit post quick repy it put it all back into a lineup.

Sorry about that.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:17 AM   #2080
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I agree with whom said its the writers style. Seems as though alot of the books are in close relation to this hunt. Example as I said before in Arte and the lost tomb, Arte took 3 main items with him to get the hippo tomb treasure, also in I think its the kinzville caper, ironically items have been stolen (missing) so I think there are going to be many many things that seem like clues but it is actually just a similarity of the writers thoughts.

---------- webkinzmomma added 5 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

has anyone ever heard Dr. Quack talk about it raining before? Wonder if thats different or not?

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 01-16-2008 at 09:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: