Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 07:40 AM   #2061
Webkinz :)

krisy79739 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
No worries. You have done a GREAT job to this point, sorry, I have just been watching all of you and I am seeing some AWESOME stuff coming out of the brainstorming. It really makes me glad that I posted the W TALES about the Rainbow Zingoz. It has given us a new place to examine for clues and I see so many people coming up with the acronums since webkinzdaddy posted his. I really can see that we are on the ight path and I want to get in on the fun. GuppyLure, you really are a clue 'hound.' you have an incredible knack for putting things in their place. Webkinzmomma, you go girl!! I have never seen someone who was so 'new' rise to a challenge, you really love the game. ennazusjcs, sorry for calling you a 'he' but you have determination and a follow through that is to be greatly admired. Kurber, you are an awesome 'go-to-guy' (sorry if you are a woman) with a high power of retention. Lola your thought processes are constantly on the move, even when you aren't physically here, but you interject when the time is right. There are so many others, like bluedolfin, blackcat321, ligergirl, krisy and so many others who are jumping in and reminding us of the little things we tend to overlook. Speaking of overlooking, I am sorry if there is anyone I overlooked, like Andy0323! When it all comes together, it is going to be SO GOOD! I am happy to be a part of this all! Thank you all so much!
oh thxs! but u know u r soooooooooo good at this i wouldnt be suprized if u won! If we all keep trying we can do this.As u said everyone is doing so well and giving out clues I would never think of, Thanks 4 the compliment and making me realize that this is fun not hard. Thanks and keep up the good work everyone!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 07:42 AM   #2062
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

Dixiecup, You are right. I think that we can safely say that the water and emerald polka dot rain boots and possibly the rain coat are things Arte needs to get the curios back.
Also, we know that the CROWS are usually found in the Pumpkin Patch and you scare them away with water. Possibly you need raingear to go into the Color Storm game to get something. We also know that the Lunar Lugbotz are normally found in the Dex Dangerous game.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:43 AM   #2063
I'm not Gifted Yet!

Webkinz Lover 925 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

this is gonna be so fun
Webkinz Lover 925 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 07:44 AM   #2064
likathena
Miss A517 is on a distinguished road

The second clue almost seems like goober's lab right?
Miss A517 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 07:48 AM   #2065

Hey I just wanted to tell u that I am 5hours ahead of Vancover b.c cuz i am on vk so can i get the clues faster?????
Old 01-16-2008, 07:55 AM   #2066
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Great Krisy79739, find those clues and keep us posted.

---------- nana006 added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I wish Justin would get back to me about the question and answers to the last scavenger hunt. It seems like they should really help us. I tried to do the last hunt on my own (before I knew about WI and it was a disaster)

Last edited by nana006; 01-16-2008 at 07:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 08:03 AM   #2067

Hey nana006 do u know wht all the clues r???
If u do please tell me thanks

---------- krisy79739 added 4 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

omg i do not know if anyone elese knows this but the gobber glitter is the gem of the day can that mean anything????

Last edited by krisy79739; 01-16-2008 at 08:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 08:06 AM   #2068
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
Great Krisy79739, find those clues and keep us posted.

---------- nana006 added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I wish Justin would get back to me about the question and answers to the last scavenger hunt. It seems like they should really help us. I tried to do the last hunt on my own (before I knew about WI and it was a disaster)
Here is the OFFICIAL THREAD for that hunt. It was the 10,000 KC Hunt. (I am pretty good at finding other stuff. I think my patron saint is St. Anthony, LOL)
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-com-t24887.html
As to ME winning, I am not submitting, so I won't be winning anything.
Yeah, Krisy, I think it does. It is found in the same mine as the Booger nugget, yesterday's gem. That is the Buried Bones Mine. It says that there are a lot of other things nestled in that mine other than gems.
WOW, they weren't nearly as ready for that as they were with this one! There are a LOT of people on that one who had no idea what they were talking about. WI has come a LONG way since then. People really seem much better informed.
WOOT WOOT, here is JUSTIN'S THREAD!!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/official-webkinz-com-t24887.html

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-16-2008 at 08:18 AM.. Reason: just reviewing the other thread
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 08:24 AM   #2069

Hey dixie cup (sorry if i spelled it wrong) Do u know all the clues so far???
If u do can u please tell me thanks

---------- krisy79739 added 6 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I found something on WW but i do not know if it is a lead, when i was at the arcde the game of the day is cash cow but then when i went to the daily activites it said the game of the day is operation gum ball. Is it a clue or a glich??

Last edited by krisy79739; 01-16-2008 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-16-2008, 08:29 AM   #2070
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by krisy79739
Hey dixie cup (sorry if i spelled it wrong) Do u know all the clues so far???
If u do can u please tell me thanks

---------- krisy79739 added 6 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I found something on WW but i do not know if it is a lead, when i was at the arcde the game of the day is cash cow but then when i went to the daily activites it said the game of the day is operation gum ball. Is it a clue or a glich??
No, it isn't a glitch, they have been doing that since the beginning of the Scavenger Hunt. I think they are like re-enforcing some of the clues, but I haven't quite figured out how that ties in with everything, yet. As to the clues...This is what we have trimmed it down to. These are the things we KNOW for sure. Most of all the other stuff is just speculation and we are trying to get a cleaner look at it so this is what Nana and I have posted and gleaned from other resources.

Good morning. I just went through what was written last night and today's Webkinz. The story that we were all so excited about didn't have any real clues although it does talk about the gems and Doug might try to emulate his uncle and take a gem or crown of wonder for himself. We will just have to wait and see. There are so many clues that I really think that we are seeing clues that weren't meant to be clues. I think that we can safely say that the acronyms are definitely clues: CROWS; UNDER THE DESK; TIARA (were there more?) We can also safely say that the 3 boxes with clues in them which appeared in Daily Activities are clues:

Click the image to open in full size.

We can safely say that those six things are concrete, yes. There is no doubt. We have to find a way to eliminate the 'RED HERRINGS' and dead end leads. I know we are getting a raincoat today as a freebie. It will definitely have something to do with the hunt, as well. Have we been keeping track of all the freebies? They will be crucial as well.
Ruby slippers
Water
Emerald polka dot rain boots
Rain coat
*scarecrow (we haven't gotten this yet)
and a free pumpkin patch
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: