Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 12:20 AM   #2051
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

So I read the new W tales and it was nothing! lol I was so mad, it left it in the same spot we were in before hehe... anyway I have finished my decorating and yup i have another theory be back tomorrow with it!

Susan so sorry you feel that way! We are all having fun and trying to contribute to one another our thoughts and opinions. Yea some of us put in playful things that more then likely have nothing to do with the hunt but most of us figure what does it hurt. Anyway if you would like to get caught up on the current clues everyone has thought of, you can go to page 195 and post # 1943 will tell you everything!

nite nite e1
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 01:25 AM   #2052
Gifted

Lola_lake is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Dang Woman, you got Doctorwho99, what are you on about? LOL. I thought he had Justin's ear, especially after he won the first Booger trophy!
LOL!! No, he just has wayyyy too much time on his hands! When that game came back, he played all nite... got the trophy at like 5am... and was so proud of himself he posted (what else do you do at 5am... wake up your snarling wife?) and it happened to be a quiet day so it hit the paper. I'm still trying to adjust to the 'beauty' of a BOOGER trophy! His enthusiasm though, I do enjoy.

ennazus... your updates are incredibly helpful... thank you soo much! I think that you made the comment about ... is it possible that Ganz is that good at putting this riddle together that both concepts are correct?? My response is a resounding No! but it could be a glitch? LOL (this is what happens when I'm online and watching Don Rickles on David Letterman, much too late!)
Actually I read your comment and then a lot of posts that talked about the stretch to various references to old books/stories, monkey cookies that are now stale, etc. After glancing at the whole mass of cross referencing I realized a lot of that can be the writer's style, rather than intended reference to reinforce the answers to the hunt. I just don't want us to go too roundabout with this and find references to reinforce something that *isn't* accurate (which I think is possible if the style is the reason).

I'm feeling that W Tales 3rd chapter (wed) is leading toward some things that could seriously relate to the hunt. I think the writer of this would be using the recent references .

As we come down to the wire (still a ways off) I think the hints found will make it easier to make decisions with our wealth of answers. Easiest way for us to get nailed wrong is on number of curios....

Ok, now I'm falling asleep... big help. If I see anything in Thursday's WW I'll post it so the pros can peruse it. acronyms... geez. Next code might be in morse code!
Old 01-16-2008, 04:09 AM   #2053
mommakitty3
Webkinz :)

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

I notice a lot of people have been saying they are just playing along, well I WOULD enjoy winning! I've been having a rough couple of years - been very sick, and even the little things can put a smile on.
Anyway, here's something I noticed, don't know if it's been posted yet -

T-ricle Treacle
I-cy Frosty
A-tomicolicious Punch
R-ice Pudding
A-quarus Jelly

TIARA

for what it's worth...
Old 01-16-2008, 05:42 AM   #2054
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bonniesbabies
Click on this link and go to "Haunted Forest" and to "Talking Apple Trees" I would have copied & pasted, but the site doesn't let me.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/h...6/ozfromaz.htm

---------- bonniesbabies added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Hope that helps. I'm good at finding information, but not so hot at putting it all together.
I am the same as you, I am good at finding the information that is somehow relevant, but organizing it...I guess I may be relying a little on others to put it in perspective. Sorry if I am bombarding with information that no one is ready to receive, yet. I have bookmarked this so that I have it for future reference. Yes, the apple trees do have faces and they get upset for Dorothy picking off the apples. So maybe there is a significance to the forest faces I posted from the Charm forest. Hmmm.

---------- Dixiecup added 11 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by susanbeth
IQUITIQUITIQUITIQUIT........... tHIS ISN'T FUN ANYMORE. tHE FIST COUPLE OF DAYS OTHER WEBBIES WOULD POST JUST THE CLUES AND THAT WAS HELPFUL TO THOSE WHO CAN'T BE ON 24/7. nOW I CAN'T FIND JUST A LIST ANYWHERE. ALL THE VARIOUS SPECULATION IS FUN BUT IT IS GOING TO PLACES THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CLUE FOR. I FEEL LIKE WE ARE PLAYING WHISPER DOWN THE LANE AND CLUES ARE BEING EMBELLISHED. MAYBE I'M THE FOOL AND I THINK YOU ALL ARE REALLY TRYING TO HELP EACH OTHER WHEN YOUR NOT. SORRY I QUIT
HANG IN THERE, please, Susanbeth! You are very right about this being MUCH more difficult than it should be for a 'kids site.' Ganz is well aware of the fact that there are probably just as many kids online right now as there are adults. (We all like to play) I think thats why it is a bit tougher, but not really. You have to remember that all of this information is just stuff we have found that LOOKS like it might belong. It is all going to be sifted through and a bunch of it will be tossed aside, I am sure. Fore now the one real thing is that it seems to be linked to The Wizard of Oz. Just look it up on the internet. There are hundreds of references to it. I think one of the best places to look is the WIKIPEDIA (I am also a 6th Level Yahoo Answers participant, I use this HANDY reference A LOT when I answer questions there.) You can find ALMOST anything in there that you are researching and it will be a trimmed version of what we have all been saying.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wonderful_Wizard_of_Oz
Just click on the green link and that will bring up a pile of really good information on it. It is not our purpose to overwhelm people. I think some of us are just more excitable than others.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 01-16-2008 at 05:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 06:26 AM   #2055
Gifted

Carter has disabled reputation

I have discovered a clue! At least I'm pretty sure I did... when you looked at "What's New" in the newspaper the other day, you will see some info from Arte. It says:

'The hunt is going well, according to Arte Fact. "So many Unbelievably Nice, Daringly Exceptional Really Terrific Helpers - Everyone is all helping out. It's wonderful to get all of this assistance. I think that we're going to find everything in fairly short order - Does Everyone Seriously Know how grateful I am?'

In the paragraph, the words aren't capitalized and put in bold, but I found out that if you put them together they spell "U-N-D-E-R-T-H-E-D-E-S-K". That is probably the location of the Think Tank, in Goobers Lab, taken by Goober.

I have also realized, before someone mentioned the 40% Kinzcash thing at the arcade, that the games of the day were...

1) Pumpkin Patch Protector 2) Dex Dangerous 3) Goober's Lab

I think I have almost all of the clues, too...

1) Pumpkin Patch Protector - The Crows took _____ , and to get it back you need the Crows Nest Mast, water and ?
2) Dex Dangerous - The Lunar Lugbotz took the moon lamp...
3) Goober's Lab - Goober took the Think Tank and hid it under the desk.
Carter is offline Male
Old 01-16-2008, 06:29 AM   #2056
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tybec
Hey guys. I love to letterbox and a word of advice... Wait till u have more clues before u try to figure anything out. You will only make ur self dream about it..lol
LOL, I had to put this in after I started sifting again. This person, Tybec, has it right on the nose!
GOOD JOB!!! YES, the acronyms are coming in. We also discovered the one in the Newzpaper with Chef Gazpacho.
Attachment 50218
Now after looking through some older screen shots of information, I don't feel so bad. McWoof said that there is a LOT of information to sort through. So, maybe we AREN'T going overboard.
Attachment 50219

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Old 01-16-2008, 07:03 AM   #2057
Webkinz :)
reddude is an unknown quantity at this point

great thinking dixiecup
Old 01-16-2008, 07:07 AM   #2058
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Good morning. I just went through what was written last night and today's Webkinz. The story that we were all so excited about didn't have any real clues although it does talk about the gems and Doug might try to emulate his uncle and take a gem or crown of wonder for himself. We will just have to wait and see. There are so many clues that I really think that we are seeing clues that weren't meant to be clues. I think that we can safely say that the acronyms are definitely clues: CROWS; UNDER THE DESK; TIARA (were there more?) We can also safely say that the 3 boxes with clues in them which appeared in Daily Activities are clues:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by nana006; 01-16-2008 at 07:18 AM..
Old 01-16-2008, 07:29 AM   #2059
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by nana006
Good morning. I just went through what was written last night and today's Webkinz. The story that we were all so excited about didn't have any real clues although it does talk about the gems and Doug might try to emulate his uncle and take a gem or crown of wonder for himself. We will just have to wait and see. There are so many clues that I really think that we are seeing clues that weren't meant to be clues. I think that we can safely say that the acronyms are definitely clues: CROWS; UNDER THE DESK; TIARA (were there more?) We can also safely say that the 3 boxes with clues in them which appeared in Daily Activities are clues:

Click the image to open in full size.
We can safely say that those six things are concrete, yes. There is no doubt. We have to find a way to eliminate the 'RED HERRINGS' and dead end leads. I know we are getting a raincoat today as a freebie. It will definitely have something to do with the hunt, as well. Have we been keeping track of all the freebies? They will be crucial as well.
Ruby slippers
Water
Emerald polka dot rain boots
Rain coat
*scarecrow (we haven't gotten this yet)
and a free pumpkin patch
Old 01-16-2008, 07:36 AM   #2060
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

oops, ran out of room because I tried to put too much in "quick reply". Anyway, we have many theories about the clue boxes, but no answer which is solid. I like the one about the Lunar Lugbotz taking the Screwy Lamp best, but again, we shall see. I also like the idea that the cookie cutter shape is either the TIARA or the Corona Topaz. The Tiara would not be much of a prize so maybe it fits into what Arte needs to get something back. I also like the idea that the Dream-o-meter bed is one of the stolen curios, but I can't remember any clues that make it a definite. Something to do with the brain in the LABoratory is another good one, but LAB could also refer to a dog. It does seem that the Wizard of Oz, Disney and "When You Wish Upon a Star" themes do fit, but maybe not. So really we know 6 things for sure:
CROWS
TIARA
UNDER THE DESK
Info in the 3 boxs found in Daily Activities

Did I leave anything out?????????
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: