Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 36 votes, 4.69 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 10:36 PM   #2041
Gift Guru
cekouris is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

How come we've only gotten 3 official clues? When are we going to get more "confirmed" clues? And what happened to the supposed clue #4 and #5 that someone posted. Where are those?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 10:49 PM   #2042
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Default Re: [OFFICIAL] Webkinz World Scavenger Hunt Tracking Thread (Jan 9 - Jan 25)

clue 4 will come out 1/17 and clue 5 will come out 1/19

So I thought with webkinz time it was universal, but apparently it isn't. How does this make it fair for everyone?
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #2043
andy0323
Gifted

andy0323 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks everybody, looks like I have to put this to rest for the night , have to get up for work in a few hours
Old 01-15-2008, 10:55 PM   #2044
hatever. Atleast I'm
Gifted

cecily101 has a spectacular aura about

Hey, I think that the "UNDER THE DESK" thingy refers to Ms. Cowoline's Desk! Sorry if someone already posted this, it's just that I skipped 3 pages of reading because it was taking too long!

Or Tabby's desk??
Old 01-15-2008, 10:57 PM   #2045
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

well have a good night all I will be doing a surprise webkinz decorating for my daughter so when she wakes up she has a WW theme all over the house for her b-day tomorrow. HAGNE1! I'll keep thinking while I am working too!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 10:58 PM   #2046
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by andy0323
thanks everybody, looks like I have to put this to rest for the night , have to get up for work in a few hours
BUMMER, thanks for the compliment, btw. I have a picture of the interior of that forest as well. Can someone tell me if there were talking trees in the Wizard of Oz, or trees with faces??? Were they good guys or bad guys?
Attachment 50122

Last edited by Dixiecup; 02-28-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 11:01 PM   #2047
horseluvrw12
Gifted

horseluvrw12 has a spectacular aura about

guys look at this:

Click the image to open in full size.

i found it when i was playing Hanburger Cook maybe everyone should play the other ones (i'm not good at any of them) and tell if they found any more clues.
horseluvrw12 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 11:28 PM   #2048
nana006
Gifted

nana006 will become famous soon enough

Egad. I went out to dinner to celebrate my daughter-in-law's birthday and I came home to pages of new info. Wow, so many are doing such fabulous thinking. Now if we can just narrow it down to "the answers". I am done for the night, see you in the morning.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:12 AM   #2049
Gift Trainee

susanbeth is an unknown quantity at this point

IQUITIQUITIQUITIQUIT........... tHIS ISN'T FUN ANYMORE. tHE FIST COUPLE OF DAYS OTHER WEBBIES WOULD POST JUST THE CLUES AND THAT WAS HELPFUL TO THOSE WHO CAN'T BE ON 24/7. nOW I CAN'T FIND JUST A LIST ANYWHERE. ALL THE VARIOUS SPECULATION IS FUN BUT IT IS GOING TO PLACES THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CLUE FOR. I FEEL LIKE WE ARE PLAYING WHISPER DOWN THE LANE AND CLUES ARE BEING EMBELLISHED. MAYBE I'M THE FOOL AND I THINK YOU ALL ARE REALLY TRYING TO HELP EACH OTHER WHEN YOUR NOT. SORRY I QUIT
Old 01-16-2008, 12:15 AM   #2050
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
BUMMER, thanks for the compliment, btw. I have a picture of the interior of that forest as well. Can someone tell me if there were talking trees in the Wizard of Oz, or trees with faces??? Were they good guys or bad guys?
Attachment 50122
Click on this link and go to "Haunted Forest" and to "Talking Apple Trees" I would have copied & pasted, but the site doesn't let me.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/h...6/ozfromaz.htm

---------- bonniesbabies added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Hope that helps. I'm good at finding information, but not so hot at putting it all together.

Last edited by bonniesbabies; 01-16-2008 at 12:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: